• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is meth use looked down upon?

I know quite alot of people who got addictet to meth to a point where they were on it all the time and if they didn't have anything they got superaggressive.

When I was addicted to gas, and I mean addicted....I went thru a hellish psychosis. In the wrong setting. Broke a neighbors window cuz I thought cannibals where after me and I went to jail. .

Dude I thought mother fucking cannibals were after me.You make me feel better about my experience lol

Fucking terrifying psychosis.

The best thing about coke it's over after a couple hours slam some crystal and your spun for a few days

short answer: it's looked down upon because meth addicts (who are a minority of the using population but a highly visible minority) are more often than not lying, manipulative, petty pieces of shit.

They also love to shoplift.

I think that's just generally a drug addict thing...plenty of smack junkies do it too. There's something about stealing from stores that becomes really fun...tweakers take it to a whole other level, though 8) Comparing casual shoplifting to tweaked out "boosting" is like comparing little league to professional baseball

Last edited:
I may have responed to this already but becuase the hardcore users of it(well not ALL but alot) are way more fuckin shady than other hard drug users, IMO. You ever been around people and thats ALL they do?? There shady as fuck, and someone who I care about has recently relasped on it, and pretty much threw everything away... went to rehab for a month for methadone(was taking xanax with it thats what fucked them over, all the dui's) anyway last I saw she ,was bouncing round from hotel to hotel that somebody was paying for, in jail now for stealing...literrally everything went to shit as soon as she got outta rehab(way too soon, after being on done' for 5 or so years, before that 20+ hydros a day, before that meth, now back to meth and it really does change people..quick. Said she would never touch it again, and didn't for 10 years pretty much(may have been a few times in between) but damn, I feel for her.... She was working and trying, then started that agian and quit her job within a week and was tweeked out all the time...though I'm pretty sure opiate Paws has a lot to do with this, and using drugs her whole life then being sober, so ya PAWs. Anyway, I've never had a problem with it, hope I never do. Like it every now and agian but after day two I just want it to end...

^It makes me laugh that you say that because a lot of ravers/burners that I know and even friends like to say fuck heroin users... and go on about how shady they're. However, a lot of them will do meth and what not, but not even blink an eye. Like, wtf. I really never got that.

/the last time I did meth I didn't even feel it because I was so fucked up on ketamine that I literally did not even feel the meth. This happened at midnight on my 22 birthday. We were at a festival and this kid had an 8 ball of ketamine that he offered us and I had a few grams on me. I went to another land and then even smoked meth, wtf. Lol, yeah not trying to do that again.

Meth just grosses me out and to see all the tweak bitches in the scene.... and see how ugly they're. No. I can't be that ugly from drugs D: Now once in a blue moon is cool, I guess... but not something I truly seek out (it's very available because a lot of my gay friend's do it and not trying to stereotype them but they do smoke it a lot...and offer it, but I stick to adderall).

Last edited:
Eh, it can be a party drug, kinda how I use it, but I havent done it in over a year, I've done adderall a few times this year thats it. Obviously if there just using it to party on, not doing it day and night and all sturng out. Get what yr saying though. Hell, not gonna lie I stole a buncha shit and whatever for pills the whole time I was on them...so both can be shady IMO, but Hardcore doin it alll day kinda people..fuck that there shady as HELL. i know one that just works all the time and never rips people off though.

I do my best to HIDE my hardcore tweak habit from sober people especially my family because I have if I don't want to be judged as a lowlife untrustworthy piece of shit methhead. They still believe I'm clean after going to rehab 5 years ago and I don't feel guilty about lying cuz it's better to keep it a secret than be treated like shit by everyone. I also really hurt my family when they found out because they were so worried about me and I don't want to put them through that stress again. But yeah crystal meth has the worst fucking reputation out of all the drugs, heroin and crack also but the way meth addicts are portrayed is the worst IMO cuz of the stereotype that we are all dirty toothless physcopath zombies covered in sores and scabs from constant picking lol. I don't even know anyone who looks as bad as the tweakers in the anti meth ads lol most look normal. What's funny is that I used to believe all the propaganda and faces of meth shit until I met actual users and realized it was nothing but bullshit to scare people away from trying the drug. I understand the government is trying to prevent drug use which is good for society but it's not cool to straight up lie.

What trips me out sometimes is the fact that I feel like I'm never going to be able to successfully quit. It's the most addictive fucking shit on the planet IMO especially in the glass dick and I can't function at all without it. I can honestly admit that I'm one of those people that got hooked from the first hit. I was a teenager at the time and I was just partying with friends and this dude pulled a pipe out, took a hit and I thought it looked fun so I said fuck it I want to try it just this one time. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would end up a drug addict. That first high/intense rush after each hit was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced in my life and no other drug felt anywhere close to that, not even MDMA or crack. That's how it was for me anyway. I started off doing it like once a month but that quickly escalated to everyday within a just few months. I didn't even realize I was addicted until I started noticing how I would feel sick and unable to do anything (withdrawal) without getting high. For the people who quit smoking dope, how the fuck did u do it? My bad I know this is kinda off topic btw.

Last edited:
^ it just became too much for me honestly. I got burnt out on it. I used to think it was the best high of all the drugs, too...still do, probably.

The drug is just too strong for me though, too draining. I like to sleep and eat and all that on a regular schedule, and I'm one of those people who just can't handle that on meth. More and more I came to appreciate drugs that "mellowed me out". I IV it, though...don't like smoking.

Oh hopefully that happens to me someday lol I know a few other people who quit for the same reason. I always eat no matter how much dope I do, I couldn't eat when I first started doing it but now I can't go one day without food or my stomach will hurt like hell. I sleep almost every night except I do like to binge occasionally but now I don't stay up longer than 3 days. I never tried IV because from what I've heard, it's even better than the pipe and that means it must be too good to handle. I just know if I tried it I will most likely end up loving it and my addiction will get worse. I think the risk of me ruining my life would be too high if I started shooting up because I know I would be chasing the rush nonstop and I honestly don't think I would be able to control myself lol. I'm also scared of needles but that's not a big deal because I could get over that fear if I really wanted to.

^ Keep it up for another 5 years and you won't be so sexy anymore. :| Just seeing 30 year old tweakers in person was enough to put me off ever trying it in the first place.

well the media did an amazing "scare tactic" thing with meth. I don't personally know any methamphetamine abusers

You're in Europe, phatass. Here in California, tweakers are more common than heroin addicts, so it's not exactly hard to bump into them being a young person in their 20s, whether it be at school, on the bus, in food establishments, coffee shops, whatever.

I've talked to young women/men just a few years older than I that regretted their meth use so much and how quickly it took away their nice skin (no sores like "faces of meth" lol, they just looked so much older), their pH balance, their teeth/tooth enamel, their looks from extreme weight loss, and their facial beauty through aged skin and weird facial weight loss. We call their faces "sucked in" here in California. 30 year old girls looking like they're 45-50. :(

I understand that the cases in "faces of meth" are only extreme cases with massive facial sores and bruises/blood after they got their asses kicked in police, but I have talked to several users and heard their stories, and although it's not as exaggerated as the media make it out to be, meth abuse fucks up your looks given enough time, whereas heroin users can use for decades and not look too much different once they decide to get clean. You really need to go talk to people that have been addicted to meth for 5-10+ years to cheap, high quality meth, and you'll quickly realize that meth IS one of those fucked up drugs that pretty much deserves the "not even once" propaganda ads aired in this country.

Fuck meth and all the noise and sketchiness that comes with it, I've never tried that bullshit and strongly advise the young people reading these threads to let that sleeping dog lie if you haven't already fucked with it, to never try it in the first place.

i grew up in a deep mississippi ghetto area that was 70% thug ass african americans who slang dope & were straight killers, 20% typical white folk and 10% meth heads (white). And from my 18 years of living there, i was robbed by and witnessed more bad shit go down, from the meth heads than any of the drug dealin african americans. They all did bad shit, but the african americans usually wouldn't mess with somebody unless they did something wrong. I've seen so many smart, potential people just lose their lives over meth and look like they're 30 years older than they are now and have no teeth or any meat on their bones. Shit rots your brain away and makes you lose judgement to where you will do anything for it. I'm guilty of trying it, but i swore to never do it again so i wouldn't end up like my peers that i watched rot away.

My thoughts are how it is portrayed in the media... Please know, I have never used meth, so I have no clue what it is like using it... They show the before and after, or after sober pictures, and while using, sunken in faces, almost deathly looking, missing teeth, and so on... Alot of people that are non drug using, and have no idea about it, think that is the portrait of most users... Also there is the sensationalism in the media about violence, and out of control behavior and living... That further fuels the image, not only meth, but of all drug users... This is the case with slot of people around me, and their ideas.. So the media, and people and lack of knowledge... That is just my thought, and not a fully formed opinion

Because the comedown sucks, in the long term it's bad for your body and if you keep doing it and redosing you go crazy. Hell a lot of people go paranoid and nuts even with relatively little use. Not to mention the nonstop talking.

I'm on it right now....

Because the comedown sucks, in the long term it's bad for your body and if you keep doing it and redosing you go crazy. Hell a lot of people go paranoid and nuts even with relatively little use. Not to mention the nonstop talking.

I'm on it right now....

Was watching an episode of Dateline on ID channel about a young couple from Minnesota I believe, I think they were like 23 or 24 years old........the bf had suggested to his college gf to smoke meth, it would be fun, from everything his/her friends & family stated, neither did drugs.

So it was her birthday & they both smoked meth & forward to 3 days later, neither had any sleep & were both driving thru a massive snow storm like 5 hours away from their apartment.

They had dialed 911 to get help but they police couldn't locate them.....the 911 operator kept asking them where they were but psychosis had settled in, they kept telling the operator they were on a road where a lot of Indians were running up & down the street jumping on cars (hallucinations obviously).........they had called the police quite a few times but couldn't give their location.

They finally got out of their car in a frigid snow storm & walked a bit until they found a barn.....they called the police again, the operator told them to stay there, but they kept saying people were outside the barn & wouldn't listen to them (the people they were talking about were really cows, another hallucination).

Finally they both left the barn never to be found alive........they both froze to death like a mile apart.......& they were engaged to be married. The girls parents did not blame the bf at all, they figured its was a big mistake on both parties.

When I read or watch stories like these, I always wonder why method users, or any other stimulant user don't have a benzo on the side like Valium. ....if this couple had some Valium, they could have slept after their first day up all night......I've never done meth so I don't know when psychosis & loss of reality kicks in, but it can be a danger game to play when you're not educated on the use of certain drugs

Always have benzos on hand if you're gonna use meth, because deaths like the couple above could have easily been prevented with some sleep.

Last edited:
Yeah, good advice, meth isn't my drug of choice to begin with so when I do it I make sure to stay up no more than one night without sleep, usually not even that much. I'm a heroin addict and that helps with both the comedown and getting to sleep at the end of the day if I used it. So theres a few other options apart from benzos. But yeah no matter how you go about it, your body needs sleep and your mind wont function very long without it before rapidly deteriorating.