• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is meth use looked down upon?

As a long-time previous user, IV, I can tell you it has the potential to really complicate life. My aggression is already rediculous, on METH I couldn't have anyone over, even women at the end, I was just crazy aggressive. Always looking for a fight.

I think it's the most toxic shit u can take, no comparison to cocain.
Have you ever seen anyone that can afford cocain using meth? There is probably a reason the answer to that question is "no".

I have never tried it. I've seen that some people lose their teeth. Sorry, but no high is worth my pearl whites.

^there's a simple solution to that problem, it's called "brushing your teeth"

I used meth for about 4 years or so and have only had 1 cavity in my entire life (which predated my drug use). People just choose to let themselves go.

I think it's the most toxic shit u can take, no comparison to cocain.
Have you ever seen anyone that can afford cocain using meth? There is probably a reason the answer to that question is "no".

i disagree. i think meth is 'stronger' and def more potent but its a pretty similar high. not the same but stimmy. I used to hate on it but its actually kind of alright. if you do smaller amounts and do it more often you get less side effects i found. understand the appeal more i would say. i dont find anything wrong with it being cheaper. most coke is so cut to shit its not even worth it...even iv sucks sometimes. if you have a good connect, and im talking really pure shit that is hard to find, then yeah coke is better.

I do think meth has a more negative mischievous type of energy to it. not something thats really ideal for daily use without pretty serious consequences (I would think). people seem to be cool with powdered coke (not freebase), cool with adderall but not meth. to me its all pretty much the same and a lot of it is media representation and stigma but it does seem to flip a switch with some people. theyre both up there with being the most addictive drugs you can take imo. i gotta be careful bc i like them more than downers i think anymore but then you need something to come down with and thats not a super healthy cycle for me.

Comparing cocaine and meth is like comparing rotten apples with moldy oranges ;) Good cocaine is results in a very pleasant and refined high, but unless you live in South America or you have VERY GOOD connections for the drug, you're probably not doing good cocaine. Even if you are doing good cocaine, if you're not doing aforementioned cocaine in South America you're probably paying for a drug that'll empty your wallet quick if it's habitual use/addiction.

Whereas with meth, I was using d-methamphetamine that was 80% pure and upwards (high-purity methamphetamine being not uncommon in many American markets, unlike high-purity cocaine) and 50 dollars worth would keep me high for around 2-3 days when I was first starting out with it. Yes. Two or three days of being high. Try accomplishing that with 50 dollars worth of coke.

Simply put: to many folks can't control their use and fuck up their lives and the lives of others, badly. It' just not true that nobody can use it responsibly - it's just too uncommon, especially in a society demonizing and criminalizing illegal drugs, subtly - or not so subtly - convincing users that they're evil, and forcing them to do criminal, dangerous or plain stupid shit in order to just use... In truth, meth is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco if you're old and/or mature enough to handle the stuff.

Whereas with meth, I was using d-methamphetamine that was 80% pure and upwards (high-purity methamphetamine being not uncommon in many American markets, unlike high-purity cocaine) and 50 dollars worth would keep me high for around 2-3 days when I was first starting out with it. Yes. Two or three days of being high. Try accomplishing that with 50 dollars worth of coke.

Daaaaaammmmnnnn!
Fuck that 3 days business I need a couple hours of sleep between my multi day stimulant runs.(coke)

Probably not quite versed enuff with meth in general for this thread sorry guys.

Most I've known seem like they always at the end of a three day bender tho.. shits ruff

meth,h , pcp, if you gotta ask thats kinda a good sign you should stopp before it kills everything you love tho but we cant save everyone if u dont wanna stop we understand , just know as far as ppl using crack or meth or h 95% never kick it all the way , around here it was expesive so i got a rep as a rich ppl drug like coke so alot of rick ppl did it few yers later those same ppl are NUTS no disrepct to thoses that use still and iff you can will yourself off it you should cause that same 95% of that 35% of em lose everything over 75% got to prison for various crimes i geuss i my life out of 100 dope heads half are still where the were at when they were 17 decades later - so i dont fk wichew-

Tell me. Why is it that Usa has so bad looking methheads compared to SE-countries? I know many people from SE-asia who have been using meth for 10 years and they don't even come close to some of those faces that are showed in USA propaganda.

I personally don't like meth its just too strong and long lasting, its 10x more addicting then d/l-amphetamine, you can find millons of d/l-ampheatmine users in Europea and my quess is that only around 40% get addicted to it , with meth it seems more like 90%.

It's just poison
The worst stuff out there

Yes, thats why they should get rid all of the meth and replase it with regular amphetamine, Ive rarely seen amphetamine user who looks like methhead, with amphetamine you have much more controllable, yes it causes adsdiction as well but not so fast and strong.

first of all it's highly addictive, one of the most addictive substances in the world. Second, it will rob you of all your money thus making you that homeless man that sits out front of the gas station looking for change to buy a 16 oz can of PBR. And among other things.

I've always found it funny that cokeheads will say they like coke better because it doesn't last all night . . . and then they end up snorting it all night.

One night is one thing, I know it doesn't happen for everyone but I've had numerous times where I've done 1 issue and it's kept me up for 3 days or so. The highs not really good after the first 10 mins then it's just crap. I just hated running all over the city trying to escape the cops or shadow people when all I want is to sleep. What's funny is I've met tweakers who act like that shit is fun.

It had a.bad reputation because the majority of people that do it get Insanely addicted to it, and the fact that most meth around has impurities and toxic by products in it, makes.it only worse on ones physical health, such as fucked up teeth ,weight loss, and acne and shit. The term meth.mouth.is so widely known its crazy. Also dehydration from this stimulant also causes the horrible teeth decay, and not eating , making people bone skinny

Meth is bad and very addictive! most people cannot control it , which is the problem, while the few that do control they're use, and dont.neglect physical hygiene, are not recognized as most get crazy addicted and give it a bad name. It really is a dangerous and addictive drug tho.

What would people figure the responsible use to addiction and all the rest of it ratio is? I mean, ethanol is a potentially dangerous substance, but I think that ratio is pretty wide, most people seem to be able to use it responsibly, or at least limit the damage, not everyone ruins their life with it.

What would the ratio be with meth use? I've never used it, I'm just curious, and I do think it's another way to look at this more pragmatically.

^ Meth, in my personal experience, has one of the most unfavorable ratios in regards to recreational users/dysfunctional addicts. I was literally one of the only people I knew of in my area who used regularly (on a weekly basis) & wasn't a total fucking lunatic.

It wasn't that way with heroin. Two of my closest "drug friends" were also functional addicts (i.e. they had homes, cars, regular jobs, strong interpersonal relationships, social circles which included people who didn't use drugs, etc.)

I'm sure that there are plenty of people who use methamphetamine on a regular or semi-regular basis and are functional, but they're probably really private about their use, for obvious reasons...there's a big stigma around meth use, as this thread alludes to...

Meth is looked down upon or just down right stigmatized because it gets into the wrong hands. Society only focuses on the mentally ill, bum culture, as well as low life scums who abuse meth and then blame meth for all their problems. These sick individuals should not use drugs because it has an adverse affect on them. We have too many simple minded, oppressed, poverty stricken individuals abusing meth, and then exploiting themselves to society like a presentation. This bummy, brokedown, dishelved, piss smelling, dry, wrinkled up body but only in 30's, never brushes teeth, ca-ca halitosis breathe, fool is the face of not only meth, but all drugs that are abused. Until otherwise, it will always be. Individuals with a healthy wellbeing who make a living everyday, who take of themselves and their loved ones, who have self control, discipline, values do not allow themselves this because they know better. When one knows better, he does better. Those of us who care about image, and have something to live for, who are happy from within do not destroy and throw it all away in a trash can of addiction and then place it all on blu ray to be ridiculed by society. Its just not worth it plain and simple, we would give the drug up instead. So don't trip let society look down. Your fine, your human, your strong. Society is not looking down on ​you.

Last edited by a moderator:
^there's a simple solution to that problem, it's called "brushing your teeth"

I used meth for about 4 years or so and have only had 1 cavity in my entire life (which predated my drug use). People just choose to let themselves go.

Thank You!!!!! Right on for that truth!;)