• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

I used to love and only drink Shiraz as a red preference, now I don't at all, more on a Rioja'ey tip these days, but also more open to trying new reds than my strictly Shiraz days
Now, also enjoying the very rare peace & quiet after a very shit sleep not even influenced by drugs, or lack thereof

I used to love and only drink Shiraz as a red preference, now I don't at all, more on a Rioja'ey tip these days, but also more open to trying new reds than my strictly Shiraz days
Now, also enjoying the very rare peace & quiet after a very shit sleep not even influenced by drugs, or lack thereof

Pinot Noir is my poison of choice with red wine but i like to mix it up. I love Rioja but its quite pricey here for anything decent. I dont like massive shiraz's i prefer more elegant restrained wines but a good shiraz is heaven no doubt about it.

Right now I'm fucked up no sleep, stimmed to fuck.. Gonna leave the powder now and get my drink on, get my smoke on and just see how downy i can get! Best bit of the sesh!

Right now I'm fucked up no sleep, stimmed to fuck.. Gonna leave the powder now and get my drink on, get my smoke on and just see how downy i can get! Best bit of the sesh!

Wot? No mention of wanking? Are you for real bro?

Got some space for the first time in months so just dragged the old !P-LSD stash out to see if they are still working.

Short answer, yes.

Nice good work stee. I also have some will test in a few weeks :) haven't done before or acid! Lol

Just chucked in a 5mg pellet of 2-CB-FLy about 20 mins ago, at about +02.00

probably a bit more ill advised that last one but my decision making capabilities are somewhat compromised at present. hit the spot? dont know about that yet but the body load is like fucking ooompf

Sweet what's your selection/playlist? Bet there is some Mauro piccotto in there! (Spelt wrong probably. It I'm wasted so fuck it)

three essntial mixes from 2003 - tried to give it a progressive arc so have so far got though sander klienenberg, now on AVB (which is one i dont think ive played before..)

ill stick some mauro on if needs must but have pvd's crmibo select after this so alls good at present!

three essntial mixes from 2003 - tried to give it a progressive arc so have so far got though sander klienenberg, now on AVB (which is one i dont think ive played before..)

ill stick some mauro on if needs must but have pvd's crmibo select after this so alls good at present!

You need some Hawkwind bro.. ;)

Good vibes to stee!!

Have fun matey :)

I am bro good vibez to all its just nice to know in these moments you are not alone

fucking just tucking into a jacobs creek i must have confiscated off my mother yonks ago this just gets getter haha im such a fucking junky

Eating Mars and Snickers and writing, again.

If these fucking chocolate bars get any smaller they'll disappear. They're already about the size of a Coconut Delight Quality Street from 1985.