• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

Eating Mars and Snickers and writing, again.

If these fucking chocolate bars get any smaller they'll disappear. They're already about the size of a Coconut Delight Quality Street from 1985.

isnt it and dont most robdogs usually ask for like 2 quid a thrwo now or something equally as ludicrous

isnt it and dont most robdogs usually ask for like 2 quid a thrwo now or something equally as ludicrous

These were 4-packs (for extra fatso-ness) a bargain at £1 each. I had a few chocolate oranges over Easter that were also reduced to £1 but even that's like a Terry's Chocolate Satsuma nowadays.

yh thats the only way to go but im talking about the individual bars u see in any old shop and that... ludicrous

Yeah, even a Crunchie is what 80p in the local shops?

My mind still says 20-25p should be the price ;)

Half bottle of vodka and 3 cans of Karpackie in, and trying to assemble a garden shed single handedly.
I love my life :\

you have a life and a proper one foob <3 thats the main thing

im just happy as a pig in muck knowing, that gen up i used to be one of the best people to know. imo anyway. who knows im biased

EDIT? & arrogant? fuck yes but who isn't when they're drunk

A single Cadbury's Twirl contains two 21.5 gram bars. A Cadbury's Twirl Multipack contains three or four pairs of 17 gram bars -- representing a 21% reduction against the "original" product!

We shall see, next time the packaging changes, whether the quantity of chocolate remains the same or is reduced .....

Half the ward is closed this week so only working Thursday. Another gollup of speed in my coffee today i think

I'm starting to feel exceedingly sick. Half a box of Mr Kipling's fondant fancies and a Mars and Marathon. Blood sugar not happy.

A single Cadbury's Twirl contains two 21.5 gram bars. A Cadbury's Twirl Multipack contains three or four pairs of 17 gram bars -- representing a 21% reduction against the "original" product!

We shall see, next time the packaging changes, whether the quantity of chocolate remains the same or is reduced .....

Next time the packaging changes it will be 1.7grams. Kraft/Mondelez seem to be suffering from a corporate brain disorder

Fuckin....yeah...so shadow invasion force in full effect. Lots of creaking and tapping going on (could be morse code) but yeah fuck em were ready. The last stand

Pinot Noir is my poison of choice with red wine but i like to mix it up. I love Rioja but its quite pricey here for anything decent. I dont like massive shiraz's i prefer more elegant restrained wines but a good shiraz is heaven no doubt about it.

Same here. Really digging the Italian stuff, too. Got some 2009 Chianti recently that is extremely yum.

Same here. Really digging the Italian stuff, too. Got some 2009 Chianti recently that is extremely yum.
I have heaps of Chianti Classicos from when i worked at a well known wine auction house and they were not so popular. Snapped up piles of Burgundy too before the price exploded. I dont buy that much wine these days. Got too much already so working through the cellar.

Woken up to a scene from fear and loathing and it was only meant to be cheeky C and K session. Get the head sorted and its onwards and upwards the defqons are calling.

Edit seems we have a man down on the Xanax supply; now it all comes back whoops.