• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

Coffee, bacon sandwhich, good dump shower and feeling fresh (maybe cos I found a tidy up bonus). This is my last session for a long long time. Moving country and career time to get focused new job new life, can't take the stash with me, won't be on here next week so this is a finally hoorah to you the UK.

Coffee, bacon sandwhich, good dump shower and feeling fresh (maybe cos I found a tidy up bonus). This is my last session for a long long time. Moving country and career time to get focused new job new life, can't take the stash with me, won't be on here next week so this is a finally hoorah to you the UK.
Good luck in your new adventures bruvva

Good luck man, pop in when you can!

Cheers buddy.

Buddies!

Although I'm only day two of a day 4 so no doubt you'll be hearing from me as things get messier.

Get your people back and get your people down... it's gonna be a big one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jts9suWIDlU

Last edited:
Thats it for me. Valium and a small dose of oxy for extra relaxo sleep. Cleanse week coming up. FUBAR you have to double your intake of all substances for the next week to help keep the intoxicant economy ticking over. I am spent.

Thats it for me. Valium and a small dose of oxy for extra relaxo sleep. Cleanse week coming up. FUBAR you have to double your intake of all substances for the next week to help keep the intoxicant economy ticking over. I am spent.

Send me your fuckin drugs then... :|

Apologies for my natter splatter yesterday but I really had some fun, first time I have taken any proper drugs (with the exception of cannabis) since last summer - benzoids and poppies do not count as I only use them to take something away that I do not want to experience, rather than actually adding something positive.

I was really impressed with the 2 - CB - FLY, it was only a low dose pellet but I have never taken any of the 2C's before. Im sure it pales in comparison to the real deal but for me personally it felt really novel and broke through and was a lovely combo. Of course as soon as I hit the wine it was up / downhill from there, as I finished off by flipping the lot with my last remaining ecstasy tablet (possibly for ever? I do not use DN markets and unless I manage to get a life then I have no irl connects in that regard. Never the less, it was fucking ace but has left me with quite a self destructive hangover, not helped by the fact that I've jut decreased my methadone again in the last 5 days. I'm relatively low on benzos and cannot afford to just swally them to counteract the neg effects of party drugs I have this morning cracked and managed to persuade a guy to drive out to me with a few bags and a stone. I need to plan this shit a bit better this time, but it was the pill (I think) which was the straw that broke the camels back, as those acids are really nice and clean on their own with no hangover.

Apologies for my natter splatter yesterday but I really had some fun, first time I have taken any proper drugs (with the exception of cannabis) since last summer - benzoids and poppies do not count as I only use them to take something away that I do not want to experience, rather than actually adding something positive.

I was really impressed with the 2 - CB - FLY, it was only a low dose pellet but I have never taken any of the 2C's before. Im sure it pales in comparison to the real deal but for me personally it felt really novel and broke through and was a lovely combo. Of course as soon as I hit the wine it was up / downhill from there, as I finished off by flipping the lot with my last remaining ecstasy tablet (possibly for ever? I do not use DN markets and unless I manage to get a life then I have no irl connects in that regard. Never the less, it was fucking ace but has left me with quite a self destructive hangover, not helped by the fact that I've jut decreased my methadone again in the last 5 days. I'm relatively low on benzos and cannot afford to just swally them to counteract the neg effects of party drugs I have this morning cracked and managed to persuade a guy to drive out to me with a few bags and a stone. I need to plan this shit a bit better this time, but it was the pill (I think) which was the straw that broke the camels back, as those acids are really nice and clean on their own with no hangover.

Sounds like a good un Stee. I've been curious about that fly stuff myself. Might have to invest to add to my collection of psychedelics I haven't got the balls to take... :\

Round 15: let the writing commence!

spongebob-essay-o.gif

Spent morning recovering from work, beer and spliffs last night. The spliffs were beating the beer, so not too bad.

Ran around for a few hours sorting advertising and trying to meet somebody. Brakes failed on scooter and having a pre-lunch spliff now before trying to fix that and head to work for the night.

Incredibly jet-lagged feeling from no sleep, but stoked I handed in my paper on time!

Its 5am. Not sure why i am awake. Gonna have a puff on some bubblehash and try and get some more kip