• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

Halfway through cleanse week but its cold and thinking i might crack a bottle of red.

Recovering from writing papers last week and spamming BL with GIFs.

Gym in a minute...

Just bought a 2012 motorbike for $20 and a broken Galaxy Note 2. At 3am, and it's in great shape.

Score:)

Took bike I bought last night to get washed. Went and showed my mechanic what $20 can get off a drunk and have put her for sale again @ $250.

600 mic of L just absorbed. Pink Floyd Wish you were here on the stereo. Alone. About to go see some shit. Check ya.

Winding down from an incredible mescaline trip.
Started a new band over the course of the evening....was beautiful, sublime.

Have fun, 'sumer =D

First signs evident. Shits going to get real soon. DMT spliffs rolled. Just put on Moderat II on the stereo. Might have another drop fuck it. Consumer out. Check ya on the flip side

Enjoy!

Mescaline - to those unacquainted - is fucking beautiful.
We had a full-on, immersive trip tonight, from ~8 feet of san pedro (shared between 3 people).

Euphoric rushes, a-la MDMA (but minus the gurning, the eyes-roling back, and without the stunted-attention-span headspace MD** tends to give me) plus so pretty geometric visuals made for a very pleasant evening.

I've done mescaline before, but never quite taken enough to get the full experience before.
Tonight was great though. New favourite drug, for sure. Better than candyflipping IMHO.
Just glorious :)

Enjoy!

We had a full-on, immersive trip tonight, from ~8 feet of san pedro (shared between 3 people).

Euphoric rushes, a-la MDMA (but minus the gurning, the eyes-roling back, and without the stunted-attention-span headspace MD** tends to give me) plus so pretty geometric visuals made for a very pleasant evening.

I've done mescaline before, but never quite taken enough to get the full experience before.
Tonight was great though. New favourite drug, for sure. Better than candyflipping IMHO.

What does 8 feet cook down to in liquid form? I have much nostalgia for Old Saint Peter of the Andes but I never actually made it myself or even saw it made. I have a little baby set of twins growing in my psychedelic garden but they are less than a foot high. I already feel like I will never be able to harvest them because I've been nurturing them from little spiny nubs and I'm quite attached to their existence.=D

I'm so glad you had a fantastic trip. There is nothing like mescaline to show you that you have been living in overwhelming beauty but your mind has been so ridiculously busy NOT seeing it. One of my favorite experiences was on a very cold night in the Appalachian mountains, watching every single drop of dew freezing into rainbow glinting ice crystals simultaneously. I remember thinking that I must have developed fly eyes to see every single one like that at the same time.=D

What does 8 feet cook down to in liquid form?

Literally just 3 half-pints of cactus juice:

All we did was chop up all the cactus, pulp it in a blender, then separate the liquid from the plant fibre by filtering and squeezing through a canvas bag, washing it through a couple more times with water, then boiling it down to a half-pint of juice each (as pictured above. you may have to tilt your head to see it properly though)

no extractions, or elaborate techniques. none of us experienced nausea and nobody vomited - which is something i accept as just a part of the mescaline experience, generally - but we had smooth sailing all the way)
The cuttings were much fresher and more well-hydrated than my previous attempts - previous harvests/cuttings were old, maybe a little dehydrated, and bitter as anything,but it didn't seem to taste as bad as previous efforts (even those that used way less cactus material). i chased each sip with coca cola, as i find the acidity helps neutralise the strong bitterness of the cactus juice.

It was cool, because my friend harvested his garden - but in doing so is re-propogating and doubling the amount of plants he has (assuming they all survive).
I know a shop that sells foot-long san pedro cuttings, so i went and got one to add to the brew (thinking maybe 5 or 6 people may have been indulging) - but the fact that it ended up just being 3 of us meant we all got a nice hefty psychedlic dose (with visuals - which i never experienced on mescaline previously) was amazing. so different to acid and mushrooms....mescaline is just divine. <3

Will definitely be doing this again soon :)

It's hard to sacrifice your beautiful cacti to consume the mescaline they contain - but they're so easy to propogate...sometimes it's like a nice thing to decide that you're going to consume your plant.
I love my succulent garden, and get pretty attached to lots of my cacti - especially san pedro - but soecial occasions and stuff can make it a nice ceremonial thing, i think.

It was nice that all night i got high on the two things my friends grew in the backyard of the house we were in - san pedro cacti and some fairly decent homegrown weed.

Sure beats buying shady overpriced blackmarket drugs from dealers - and we all agreed, more pleasurable than the other drugs that they're comparable to; LSD and/or MDMA. So nice.

Had a really nice cuddle from one of their big fluffy cats just as the mescaline was starting to peak.
It was a chilly night - and i really miss my kitty (she's "taking care" of my girlfriend "back home") - so it might sound pathetic, but i really appreciated that. Like a cat/mescaline cuddle puddle <3

edit - i uploaded that photo via tinypic from my smartphone - and on the phone, it comes up correctly, but when i log in to my computer and see this post (on 'safari', fwiw - the photo is tipped on its side.
most annoying - and it looks so noobish! :(

does anyone have any better recommendations for picture hosting sites that don't have this apparent glitch?

Last edited:
Enjoy!

Sounds fucking wicked mate, would love to try it one day, enjoyyyyyy ;) 8( <3 =D

Haha, nice one!

Up until a few years ago, mescaline cactus was all over the place in my area. Some people had massive trees in their yards and they were usually happy to give large cuttings if we asked.

We ended up with 6 thick metres once because this one particular specimen growing outside a church (dubbed the 'Alien Mindset Cactus') was branching out over a footpath in a way that was beginning to become hazardous. That's how I learned A/B extractions.

Some of the cactus had no noticeable psychoactive effect, others gave a nice warming hypnotic feel for a few hours. Then there were strong mescaline-rich psychedelic types which would turn the afternoon into a technicolour cartoon daydream.

The vast majority have been cut down in the past few years and when I was looking to buy some the other day, hoping to start my own cacti garden, I see that people are selling these paper thin san pedro cuttings for $1 a centremetre! Total mescploitation!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Oh my. Got a bit more than i bargained for last night. Going to take a while to work through that experience. Back to bed for me.

It's a little hard to tell from the pic,I'm pretty sure the cacti in that photo aren't san pedro...

Edit - these babies, on the other hand... =D

xeelog.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my. Got a bit more than i bargained for last night. Going to take a while to work through that experience. Back to bed for me.

Did someone on your mind feature?
I'm having a wholesome mama day when my luxury lie-in time is over in 5 minutes