• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

Aren't you getting a bit morbid over a 2 week absence? Maybe he needed a break? Don't any of you know him IRL?

No, none of us have any contact with him outside of BL. We're worried because he was in the midst of a bender on his own when he just stopped posting. He also instigated a PM conversation with myself which wasn't concluded. I'm just hoping that Jackal's right and he got busted by his parents.

Ah, I can see why you'd be worried. Fingers crossed it's not what you think :\

Typing, typing, typing. Essays, essays, essays. Heaps of papers waiting to be signed...

Jessica-Fletchers-house-in-Murder-She-Wrote.jpg

Somehow I've managed to drink 3 pints already and on 4th and have a smoke before 3. WFH

I've bunked off work early and am right behind you. Working on catching up now...

Also, my Polish shop has reduced the price of Karpackie down to £1 per can again. I nearly fucked him over the counter when he told me. I don't think he's ever seen a happier customer in his life...

ha, ha the dark times have ended. If this carries on i'm going to be a right state. Think i'm going to get on MDMA tomorrow.

Ahhh. nivana and mescaline.

Last edited:
Nirvana and mescaline? Sounds like fun my friend. I'm just having to cope with a bottle of vodka and 4 cans of karpackie. Poor me...

I've never done mescaline but listening to Nirvana on a psychedelic doesn't sound like too much fun to me. I'm going to drink some straight vodka, finish off half the bottle I've got left and drink a couple of beers.

Just had a glorious run home from work/the pub on the 110cc scooter in the wet. Had it pinned at full chat for most of the way, sliding on the slick turns. Felt smooth.

I've never done mescaline but listening to Nirvana on a psychedelic doesn't sound like too much fun to me. I'm going to drink some straight vodka, finish off half the bottle I've got left and drink a couple of beers.
I saw Nirvana on amazing mdma caps back in the day. Was fucking amazing.

Yes, but doesn't MDMA appeal to a lot of people because it makes a lot of things sound "fucking amazing".

Anyway, I stand by my opinion. It's just an opinion after all.

Me 5 minutes ago, on discovering that the corny sub-headings of my essay actually make a neat theme

whtstr.gif

(except I'm not Whitney, black, or even a woman ;) )