• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

tired.gif

Too off my tits. Got to beach without my wetsuit. Talking shite. Gonna hit the pub hard instead.

oh righty. I'm fucking wired I swear I'm producing more energy than many small countries right now,

Gonna have a big ol bong and try level this ship out a bit :)

I have had quite a few beers. Not sure whats up next. Not food that i know

Just finished 6 oysters and a can of guiness. Now on the couch reading. Really enjoying this down time that has been extremely rare lately.

Just went quarterz in an 8 ball. 4.7 grams lol. Scales must have weirded out. Have to tell him though as he's a good mate. Still may as.well enjoy it

8 ball of coke that is. I never buy meth but get given it here and there, usually as pay back for coke lol

Well you cant buy non meth speed here. Got a gram of this gluggy waxy shit we call base given to me ages ago in return for a pile of lines at the pub one night. Had me going all day. This coke is fucking nice. Tastes like kero and one line had me gagging and almost chundered. The boys are pouring shots of Patron tequila. Got to go.

Gluggy waxy evil bikers speed!

Memorieeeees...

Im going through the last rough bit of getting off gear. Not cold turkey tho as cold turkey has been helping as has decent wine and codeine.

Im enjoying a quiet moment to myself on my couch with no kids tv on. No noise. No whining.

My 3 year old is obsessed with my best friend and wants to visit her and not like mummy anymore. Now shes asleep. My friend isnt home so we cant visit and its going to start up again soon.

I like the quiet. Its very rare nowaday

Just finished 6 oysters and a can of guiness. Now on the couch reading. Really enjoying this down time that has been extremely rare lately.

My brother

Who art in couch heaven

We are having a shared moment .

Gluggy waxy evil bikers speed!

Memorieeeees...

Im going through the last rough bit of getting off gear. Not cold turkey tho as cold turkey has been helping as has decent wine and codeine.

Im enjoying a quiet moment to myself on my couch with no kids tv on. No noise. No whining.

My 3 year old is obsessed with my best friend and wants to visit her and not like mummy anymore. Now shes asleep. My friend isnt home so we cant visit and its going to start up again soon.

I like the quiet. Its very rare nowaday
Good red wine tip Zeph. De Bortoli Windy Peak Heathcote Shiraz. About $10. Drinks like a $50 wine and a good one at that.