• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

Thanks I'm always in bed and my doctor won't prescribe anything to help, their go to meds for fibromyalgia is antidepressants or pregabalin and I can't take those because of very bad side effects, I know this from trying them for anxiety and depression, at my doctors they don't believe opioids or benzos work, they fucking do I self medicate with them, but other doctors in other places in UK get oramorph, codeine, or co codamol, tramadol, morphine pills like MST and even fucking fentanyl patches, while I lay in bed in pain only being referred to a pain clinic over the phone for therapy as apparently once my anxiety is sorted then my sleep and fibromyalgia will get better but they threw me out as I have phone anxiety and hate talking on the phone, I can barely eat and had to ask so many times for fortisip nutrition drinks, as I was 7 stone 6 pounds and looked a state, think I've put a a couple of pounds now

She has a 4 week waiting list so should have an appointment soon, not that she'll be able to help as same old story, no pain meds
they wont do shit for me either, i so far just have flare ups, my mom had it pretty bad, gosh 30 years ago i met a woman in bar and we we became friends, she suffered so much and the docs said it was all in her mind, she was so bad off(was like they we near gaslighting her) and they didnt even have the word then if i remember correctly, its still misdiagnosed, sorry you suffer so, like i said sorta mine pales in comparison to so many i know, hear its passed from mom to daughter easily, but i dunno......im studying it closely as i can, and i am learning many more men as well suffer, mine would flare up at period time , but now, well, so many reasons, but nothing now like youre going through, but sure seems like its increasing, ive got to keep moving but its def a vicious cycle, too sore to move and if i dont move........well you get it......i know you understand~gentle hug

they wont do shit for me either, i so far just have flare ups

Yeah I have flair ups if I'm cold or overdo it, even walking to the shops, some people still don't believe its a real thing, yep my doctor wanted me to do light exercise but I can't, it hurts, just like you said

Mine took 6 years to diagnose, but had it before then just not as bad I was going back and forth with back pain, physiotherapy as they thought it was muscles in my back, then it moved to my neck and shoulders, and shoulder blades, my anxiety got the blame for that, I was told I'm tencing up because I'm anxous, so my neck and shoulders are stiff, then it wasn't untill my whole body felt like it was crushing itself I looked it up and had every symptom told a nurse she done pressure point test, then looked at my pain history and said yeah fibromyalgia fits but we can't prescribe what you want, even though I said it helped when you was giving me it got my bad back etc!

Sorry you have it too, and your mum, shit I hope my son don't get it, is is passed to boys like you say it does girls, men get but but not as many as woman, my son is 19 thinking back too when I was that age my back was weak, I couldn't sit for long I'd lounge propped on cushions, but no pain, tbh I think that was the start

And yeah it's just getting worse and today I've said I'll go see my mate, I don't want to but don't want to let her down as she'll be mad at me and I tried making an excuse the other day that I forgot my other friend I hardly see is coming today, but she guilt tripped me and I then said okay I'll rearrange him, and see you Sunday, she knows I have anxiety especially around people I don't know, I hardly see friends, lost loads as can't go raving anymore, and my mate is having 11 people at hers, I'm freaking out already as I have social anxiety too

Sorry for the essay, just nice talking to someone who understands, sending gentle hugs back

I'm counting the hours to use a fucking syringe again, my anxiety/depression is through the roof.
I've taken 10mg clonaz yesterday all day and can't fucking sleep. This shit sucks I want morphine and cigarettes.

Yeah I have flair ups if I'm cold or overdo it, even walking to the shops, some people still don't believe its a real thing, yep my doctor wanted me to do light exercise but I can't, it hurts, just like you said

Mine took 6 years to diagnose, but had it before then just not as bad I was going back and forth with back pain, physiotherapy as they thought it was muscles in my back, then it moved to my neck and shoulders, and shoulder blades, my anxiety got the blame for that, I was told I'm tencing up because I'm anxous, so my neck and shoulders are stiff, then it wasn't untill my whole body felt like it was crushing itself I looked it up and had every symptom told a nurse she done pressure point test, then looked at my pain history and said yeah fibromyalgia fits but we can't prescribe what you want, even though I said it helped when you was giving me it got my bad back etc!

Sorry you have it too, and your mum, shit I hope my son don't get it, is is passed to boys like you say it does girls, men get but but not as many as woman, my son is 19 thinking back too when I was that age my back was weak, I couldn't sit for long I'd lounge propped on cushions, but no pain, tbh I think that was the start

And yeah it's just getting worse and today I've said I'll go see my mate, I don't want to but don't want to let her down as she'll be mad at me and I tried making an excuse the other day that I forgot my other friend I hardly see is coming today, but she guilt tripped me and I then said okay I'll rearrange him, and see you Sunday, she knows I have anxiety especially around people I don't know, I hardly see friends, lost loads as can't go raving anymore, and my mate is having 11 people at hers, I'm freaking out already as I have social anxiety too

Sorry for the essay, just nice talking to someone who understands, sending gentle hugs back
you can talk to me anytime! and certain folks sure have a certain sympatico. yeah i was always a social butterfly, but much more of an annoying gnat now, just ask around if you dont believe me, i dont like get togethers much anymore , but you just gotta, be good for yah, makes me appreciate being home more`grin

Starting to do the same thing again. I've always been hesitant to (I've done ketamine about 4 times over the past few years) but it seems to work better than anything else. Speaking of, I'm long overdue for this. Will probably do some today.

What dosage do you usually use? I end up doing around 100mg IN most of the time, but I feel like this is probably a bit overkill and the intensity certainly contributes to my hesitance around taking it.
If it's pharmaceutical. And uncut. IME (long long ago now)

Prob 30-40 mg's for a noticeable effect.

100 mg's can be strong.

250 golden.

1/3 gram can K hole. But very doable. No actual repercussion or regrets, IME again. Actually fond memories lol.

Half gram, just choose your moment.

That's the largest single lines I know for sure I sniffed.

Cut up, it's bloody huge. If one gram lines were that size I'd have partaken.

I didn't have capacity to sniff more.

But 100 mg's is a very good dose. It's not like smoking a joint casually or sipping wine.

I favoured 250 mg's the most I think. I do like ketamine a lot actually. Last use 2005.

It would help me endlessly nowdays, it was pure recreation then.

If it's pharmaceutical. And uncut. IME (long long ago now)

Prob 30-40 mg's for a noticeable effect.

100 mg's can be strong.

250 golden.

1/3 gram can K hole. But very doable. No actual repercussion or regrets, IME again. Actually fond memories lol.

Half gram, just choose your moment.

That's the largest single lines I know for sure I sniffed.

Cut up, it's bloody huge. If one gram lines were that size I'd have partaken.

I didn't have capacity to sniff more.

But 100 mg's is a very good dose. It's not like smoking a joint casually or sipping wine.

I favoured 250 mg's the most I think. I do like ketamine a lot actually. Last use 2005.

It would help me endlessly nowdays, it was pure recreation then.
150mg iv or IM is enough to send me to a diff universe.

150mg iv or IM is enough to send me to a diff universe.
I believe. 🙂

I used to take regs, by nose 2-3 grams over a rave/night, never by injection though.

Always accompanied by huge doses of MDMA LSD Psilocybin and real skunk. Those 5 there. Together wow.

That was my favourite way of being high.

That was 19 years ago lol. I can't even feel like it was the same lifetime, I just know clearly what happened and when if I care to think about it.

(Different Universe sounds good too, I like that travel destination a lot)

@Hippy Flower Fairy @Robi am feeling you on the used-to-be-very-social-now-getting-isolated-due-to-pain motif <3 shit changes, challenging...but it can (and will) change again don't forget

It might be interesting for you (and all Fibro sufferers) to have a look at LDN treatment (low dose naltrexone). I have a friend (male, 20's) with crippling FM hwo has had quite astonishing benefit from it. Gotta be worth a look

@Hippy Flower Fairy @Robi am feeling you on the used-to-be-very-social-now-getting-isolated-due-to-pain motif <3 shit changes, challenging...but it can (and will) change again don't forget

It might be interesting for you (and all Fibro sufferers) to have a look at LDN treatment (low dose naltrexone). I have a friend (male, 20's) with crippling FM hwo has had quite astonishing benefit from it. Gotta be worth a look
made my eyes water up, no one ever said it that way, ty for the advice, look into it and tell many

My friend who is prescribed it lives in UK, it's gaining momentum as an off label Fibro treatment, just fyi

Really, okay I'll mention it to my doctor when she calls, had to wait ages for an appointment with my own doctor but when she eventually calls, I'll tell her, and she'll say no lol but I'll try, thanks

Really, okay I'll mention it to my doctor when she calls, had to wait ages for an appointment with my own doctor but when she eventually calls, I'll tell her, and she'll say no lol but I'll try, thanks
same, my GP sucks! my psyche(never met, just telehealth is cool, but no pain relief help of course) i finally started going to the doctors and i get a GP that spends maybe 3 min with me, but guess that how it often goes now, i havent asked GP for anything for pain until recently asked for lyrica, he said no, you will die like Michael jackson did WTF! means to me hes afraid of malpractice but yeah i will maybe stay away from that stuff(fearful of addiction more than pain rt now) and he wont give me anything anyways, maybe its a good/bad thing. im so lost, they think everyone is pill seeking to get high, im really past that my self, but as pain increases , ill surely want pain pills

Last edited:
havent asked GP for anything for pain until recently asked for lyrica, he said no, you will die like Michael jackson did WTF!

Littrally read that and chocked on my vape lol, yeah because you IV propofol and take a fuck load of other downers too, bloody hell!

Lyrica, pregabalin didn't help me, it was one of the worse ones I had it turned me into someone different, took all my inhibitions away, I don't drink but ended up going to bars with new friends, I HATE BARS, then tolerance builds up quicker on those than anything, so I took more, then drank on them again after taking a fuck load and passed out in the woods and had to be rescued, from that day I thought no more pregabalin lol

Hot damn. My buddy is getting sober and for 5 rides this week to his drs office he gave me 10 ridiculously fenty Mexican perc 10s and a grip of diclazepam clonazepam etizolam and flualprazolam. Fuck yea just as my heroin dealer goes to jail

Buy tbh, im thinking of quitting my job and doing uber full time while I start the methadone program.

Hot damn. My buddy is getting sober and for 5 rides this week to his drs office he gave me 10 ridiculously fenty Mexican perc 10s and a grip of diclazepam clonazepam etizolam and flualprazolam. Fuck yea just as my heroin dealer goes to jail

Buy tbh, im thinking of quitting my job and doing uber full time while I start the methadone program.

Be careful with the Fentanyl man.
What is a "grip"?

soooooooo tempted to use hard drugs today, thought i was over a major hurdle, but i had a half can of fosters, and hitting my nicotine vape like a fricking oxygen tank, def gonna need some help soon, thought i had this on my own, but i was majorly triggered (first time using that term) this week, but there are going to be harder days , so i gotta figure something out, maybe i really should take these benzos for awhile.so soon i should have a nice list of drugs used lately

Co codamol and pain-o-soma so far today, been doing K recently and lost weight I shouldn't of as I'm already to thin and on nutrition drinks offy doctor, and the K is hardly doing anything so I bought a different batch on online instead of people I know and all it did was confuse me, I found a mug of tea spilled in my windowsill, my rug was drenched, probably by more tea, but that's all I get, bumbling around the room doing nothing but quite strait in my head, it's not even fun

Yesterday I thought it's not that cold I'll go to beach on K it might work better if I don't lay in bed watching YouTube, so sat on sand getting cold as K wearing off, not that is done munch, stood up to put a bottle in bin, couldn't find my vape, I'd left my new vape in the sand, luckily found it after going back to where I was sat, that would of pissed me off if I lost it, it's new and really nice, so other than co codamol, pain-o-soma, vallies at night and the odd xanax one off, well 1 strip of 10 I bought, I know I've mentioned this in an earlier post about what I take recently but didn't mention I've done K for the last week, but as of tomorrow I'm having a K break for months as it's such a waste of money just to be slightly confused a bit wobbly and that's it, so fucking annoying I don't get anything from it, and still buy it grrrrr

Yesterday my doctor rang, I've been on about 15 antidepressants and said I'm not allowed to try anymore as their scared to try me on anything else, but she wants me to try trazodone again as last time I only gave it a few days or so as a I side effects freaked me out as was like serotonin syndrome I'd had on sertraline the week before