• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

Normally beer and a little weed at night, but I recently got oxy 5mg pills, the K 18 ones from a friend who wanted to sell his whole prescription bottle of 70 for whatever reason, so I'm not drinking beer, and I'm feeling great right now since I haven't taken any oxy for like 5 years and I have no tolerance now. Going to eat some more Friday and Saturday and then save the rest for a few months or more. Feel lucky that I even got them since getting legit ones isn't easy these days, so I'm not going to waste them by going on a binge and hurting my low tolerance then plowing through the rest.

Last edited:
As for me my only recreational drug use has been ketamine, but I’m finding it more and more therapeutic. For a couple of weeks after, no issues with depression and motivation. Thinking about seeking out ketamine therapy. I know it could be hellishly expensive… Still gonna look into it.
Starting to do the same thing again. I've always been hesitant to (I've done ketamine about 4 times over the past few years) but it seems to work better than anything else. Speaking of, I'm long overdue for this. Will probably do some today.

What dosage do you usually use? I end up doing around 100mg IN most of the time, but I feel like this is probably a bit overkill and the intensity certainly contributes to my hesitance around taking it.

Starting to do the same thing again. I've always been hesitant to (I've done ketamine about 4 times over the past few years) but it seems to work better than anything else. Speaking of, I'm long overdue for this. Will probably do some today.

What dosage do you usually use? I end up doing around 100mg IN most of the time, but I feel like this is probably a bit overkill and the intensity certainly contributes to my hesitance around taking it.
I always shoot for a k hole but I work up to it. I do 40-60mg bumps every ten minutes until I get there. Crush it up good. Stick it in a baggie. Get a chemical scoop. Bump bump bump it up.

I always shoot for a k hole but I work up to it. I do 40-60mg bumps every ten minutes until I get there. Crush it up good. Stick it in a baggie. Get a chemical scoop. Bump bump bump it up.
I have yet to k-hole. The whole bit about time stretching out that some people get honestly scares me. Time dilation and thought loops produced some horrifying experiences for me when I first started using psychedelics.

I'm gonna be doing the DMXE I have until I run out of that, and I have zero interest in holing on a RC dissociative. But I might try k-holing afterwards if I feel ready to.

I have yet to k-hole. The whole bit about time stretching out that some people get honestly scares me. Time dilation and thought loops produced some horrifying experiences for me when I first started using psychedelics.

I'm gonna be doing the DMXE I have until I run out of that, and I have zero interest in holing on a RC dissociative. But I might try k-holing afterwards if I feel ready to.
It can be quite scary. I still think it’s worth giving it a go.

How bad is the time dilation vs. something like a higher dose of a 4-sub tryptamine?
Uh. Heh. For me it isn’t noticeable until I come out of it. I like to do K sitting in the passenger seat of my parked car. (I don’t drive it anywhere. It’s just a chill place.) I went into a hole and it got dark bc of a storm. Came out and the sun seemed like it was coming up. I thought I had spent the night in there. I realized it was just a bit later in the day. Felt like a fucking moron.

Apart from daily meds.-weed,rarely alcohol.Now before bed even 20 mg oxy,which probably won't feel at all,but back,muscle and joints aches,cause of the ilness.Paracetamol and Metamizole these days too.

Methadone and Caffeine

The past year has been a epic dry spell since I was locked away for most of it, thank God they let me stay on the Opioids in jail. But yeah I miss the days of tripping every week on some swirly novel compound. I will get back at it again eventually, all in due time.

Are you using S isomer K? That's more potent right?

I've only ever had racemic and I always preferred to shoot for the hole, literally. My preferred racemic ketamine dose is 165-180mg IV.

Wham! All at once into the hole!

Are you using S isomer K? That's more potent right?

I've only ever had racemic and I always preferred to shoot for the hole, literally. My preferred racemic ketamine dose is 165-180mg IV.

Wham! All at once into the hole!
Supposedly the whole isomer thing is a marketing gimmick and 99% of street ket is racemic.

But yeah, sold as S isomer.

I wanna inject so badly morphine these days, ima say fuck it to my almost 2 years clean. I'm in a fuckton of pain, can't sleep and wanna feel the rush. Lovely warm morphine rush.

Sure thing. The differences in drug use from one place to another are really interesting to me.

Actually, I wish we could set up an exchange program for BLers to tour the drug scene in each others' homelands – bring you over here to see how you like our Mexican tar heroin, street fentanyl, crystal meth, Adderall, and legal marijuana... then ship me to Tyneside, since I know I'd like your Afghan brown heroin, street ketamine, amphetamine sulphate, zopiclone, and soap-bar hash.

Those shots are big at 275mg/1.5ml, but tar is definitely darker than any other type of heroin I've seen, in or out of solution. And yes, using a cig filter for any IM injection is risky, but it's even riskier with a shot of tar heroin than it would be with powder, or with another drug like ketamine (AFAIK at least).
Yes I want to try Ludes lol, not sourcing just saying as can only get them south Africa

expecting months of PAWS

PAWS sends me back to using BENZOS etc every fucking time, the depression, anxiety, insomina, and agoraphobia is to much
What dosage do you usually use? I end up doing around 100mg IN

It's weak as shit in UK, A gram over an hour or 2 and all I get is its harder to type, and that's after a few weeks or months break, tolerence is a bitch, or the K is fucking shit as I'd not done any in ages and still didn't feel much, so it's probably both

How bad is the time dilation

What feels like 2 hours is about half hour and if you do K in the morning then it wears off the day seems to last a week even though you've sobered up it's shit, boring as fuck, no drugs left just stretched out day that goes on for ever lol

Can't remember the last time I had a K hole

As for my daily drugs, wake up with a headache, withdraws from co codamol, in pain from fibromyalgia, take co codamol soon as I open my eyes, then I take pain-o-soma affter a cuppa tea, I was taking tapentadol for a while but the nightmares was horrific and I didn't even take before bed, I took them early, I used to get nightmares on zopiclone and almost all antidepressants too, but tapentadol was something else, it also made me be really low and down soon as they wore off so flushed the rest after a really bad bad nightmare where I was pregnant, I'm not but in the nightmare I was, and someone was slicing my stomach off exposing the baby, that was one of many nightmares on tapentadol, and I knew I'd withdraw so bought pain-o-soma and topped up my co codamol for a while, and I take 50mg of vallies a night as I have insomnia too, oh yeah and not had xanax in absolutely ages so orderd 10 of those the other day to see if they was any good as they're a random make I've not tried, didn't notice much, maybe slightly less anxiety

As for my daily drugs, wake up with a headache, withdraws from co codamol, in pain from fibromyalgia, take co codamol soon as I open my eyes, then I take pain-o-soma affter a cuppa tea, I was taking tapentadol for a while but the nightmares was horrific and I didn't even take before bed, I took them early, I used to get nightmares on zopiclone and almost all antidepressants too, but tapentadol was something else, it also made me be really low and down soon as they wore off so flushed the rest after a really bad bad nightmare where I was pregnant, I'm not but in the nightmare I was, and someone was slicing my stomach off exposing the baby, that was one of many nightmares on tapentadol, and I knew I'd withdraw so bought pain-o-soma and topped up my co codamol for a while, and I take 50mg of vallies a night as I have insomnia too, oh yeah and not had xanax in absolutely ages so orderd 10 of those the other day to see if they was any good as they're a random make I've not tried, didn't notice much, maybe slightly less anxiety
that fibro is no joke! feel for yah

that fibro is no joke! feel for yah

Thanks I'm always in bed and my doctor won't prescribe anything to help, their go to meds for fibromyalgia is antidepressants or pregabalin and I can't take those because of very bad side effects, I know this from trying them for anxiety and depression, at my doctors they don't believe opioids or benzos work, they fucking do I self medicate with them, but other doctors in other places in UK get oramorph, codeine, or co codamol, tramadol, morphine pills like MST and even fucking fentanyl patches, while I lay in bed in pain only being referred to a pain clinic over the phone for therapy as apparently once my anxiety is sorted then my sleep and fibromyalgia will get better but they threw me out as I have phone anxiety and hate talking on the phone, I can barely eat and had to ask so many times for fortisip nutrition drinks, as I was 7 stone 6 pounds and looked a state, think I've put a a couple of pounds now

She has a 4 week waiting list so should have an appointment soon, not that she'll be able to help as same old story, no pain meds