• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

Lately mainly vaped Nicotine and my alcohol use has increased a bit. Went from a beer or two every couple of months to now having 3-4 beers a few times a week.

Recently started seeing this girl who I am head over heels for. I love her so much and the feeling seems to be mutual. I've only had one relationship before this but my old partner was horribly emotionally abusive as well as physically abusive at times and overall I spent way too long with them and they left me with tons of trauma and self-esteem/self-worth amd trust issues. But it feels so good to have feelings for someone who is sweet and loves me for who I am. So I've been vetting high on those feelings quite a bit. The reason I bring it up is that she drinks a bit more than I did, which is what has led to my increased alcohol use which I'm trying to cut back down.

Other than that I'm prescribed 8mg Suboxone every other day and 6mg of Suboxone every other day, working on tapering off. Suboxone no longer provides me any positive effect and just takes away.

Been doing 3-FL-PCP sometimes on the weekend. Getting bored of it as it's rather bland. Have some 3-HO-PCP, O-PCE, 2f-dck, and DMXE on the way which I'm stoked about. Dissociatives are my drug of choice for sure. I fucking love them

Well I think it depends on the person. I used to be a daily cocaine user for like 6 months and I have no problem suiting
Hahahaha, u have no idea how it is when the quality is MIND-BLOWING and the shit is cheaper than food. I already got a few friends that didn't make it past 25. It's a different world. Well like you say maybe you can control it or perhaps think u can because cocaine is very insidious. It plants a fucking seed in your brain and when it grabs u, fuck me. The white lady grabs you so tight, it becomes super hard to let it go. Cheers