• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey North and South American drug users,
(I feel like there definitely has to be a shortform for that)
Which drugs have you guys been doing lately?

Personally, I’ve mostly just been microdosing LSD, having a couple beers here and there, and taking my Dexedrine script. I also tried a low dose of DMXE last night which was an incredible experience.

Last edited:
I'm not a NADSADDer but I'm so intruiged by DMXE! Just gotta get the feelers out and find some before it goes the way of mxe.
Im waiting on some kava powder coming which I am going to be using as a replacement for benzos hopefully!! Used it last month and loved it...
I found some pregabalin in a drawer that I forgot about so I had some fun with those.
Still taking my methadone sadly but it's better than being on gear.

I'm not a NADSADDer
Lol "NADSADDer," nice.

In order of frequency, my menu consists of: black tar heroin (injected IM), nicotine (vaped), dexamphetamine (PO)., crystal meth, (IN/PO), clonidine (SL), hydroxyzine/DPH/etc. (PO), benzos (SL), fentanyl pills (chased on foil).

Lately, I've been experimenting with kava as well, an extract paste I bought circa 2015, as well as low-dose datura inoxia seeds (just to use hyoscine HBr a.k.a. scopolamine as an opiate potentiator in doses like 1/2 that of Kwells 0.3mg motion-sickness SL pills.)

@JTemperance how are you getting away with regularly IM shots of tar heroin? Micron wheel filters? What colour is the resulting liquid? You ever get abscesses? Sorry, just curious in the name of HR

@JTemperance how are you getting away with regularly IM shots of tar heroin? Micron wheel filters? What colour is the resulting liquid? You ever get abscesses? Sorry, just curious in the name of HR
Yeah, wheel filters. No abscesses yet (*knock on wood*) after doing ~2500 shots between the two of us. I posted this this little "photo essay" in the nightly drugs thread a couple of weeks ago to show how it looks:

= Unfiltered solution (~0.55g black tar heroin)

= Intermediate stage (plus rinse of 0.45um filter)

= "His & Hers" shots (ready to slam @ <0.22um)

There are a few bubbles in the final shots, but no particulates. That's because I flush out the green (0.22) filter with air pressure – sometimes it even comes out as a foam, which isn't too pretty but otherwise is fine.

His & hers lol how sweet. I sometimes wish I had a partner in crime like that ☺️ wouldn't be good for me though, I'm bad enough without encouragement.

Very interesting @JTemperance thanks for sharing. That final solution looks a lot better but still darker than I expected.
I can't believe there's people out there that IM it after pulling through a cig filter and just gamble each time they inject.

Very interesting @JTemperance thanks for sharing. That final solution looks a lot better but still darker than I expected.
I can't believe there's people out there that IM it after pulling through a cig filter and just gamble each time they inject.
Sure thing. The differences in drug use from one place to another are really interesting to me.

Actually, I wish we could set up an exchange program for BLers to tour the drug scene in each others' homelands – bring you over here to see how you like our Mexican tar heroin, street fentanyl, crystal meth, Adderall, and legal marijuana... then ship me to Tyneside, since I know I'd like your Afghan brown heroin, street ketamine, amphetamine sulphate, zopiclone, and soap-bar hash.

Those shots are big at 275mg/1.5ml, but tar is definitely darker than any other type of heroin I've seen, in or out of solution. And yes, using a cig filter for any IM injection is risky, but it's even riskier with a shot of tar heroin than it would be with powder, or with another drug like ketamine (AFAIK at least).

Holy shit. So I used to be big on here back in the day as Jeebis, lost my password, made this one, lost this, lurked for years, but just found an old laptop im still logged on. I used to be bigger in the north american opiates threads and anything upstate ny. Made s few friends off here I hung out with irl....but im the only one left alive. Fuck

Anywayyyys, I just have my golden trio. High quality organic cannabis, fucktons of caffeine, and heroin. Not fent, but actual heroin. I swear I'm the last person in this city with access to real heroi (gotta love the old heads who been using the same sources for decades). Subs when im desperate, and ill take a break sat and Sunday by trading some bud for my friends 160mg methadone takehome which keeps me for a day or two....although my benzo guy has a bubch of diclazepam and triazolam I might go scoop...

Hey North and South American drug users,
(I feel like there definitely has to be a shortform for that)
Which drugs have you guys been doing lately?

Personally, I’ve mostly just been microdosing LSD, having a couple beers here and there, and taking my Dexedrine script. I also tried a low dose of DMXE last night which was an incredible experience.
Dmxe is fabulous. As far as dissos go.

Me personally I've been sticking to the basics. Amphetamines, alcohol, and (the occasional) cannabis. Have had a couple L trips in the past month or two. Other than that, I'm squeaky clean baby (yeah right?)

Just Budweiser and Alberta Premium Whisky

Gotta keep these hands steady :cheers:

nothing-just.jpg

going on 13 days completely sober

fuck me right?

cold turkey from kratom, alcohol and cannabis all at the same time

painful, having protracted withdrawals and expecting months of PAWS :(

I just tried crack for the first time in 29 years. Did it at 16, felt the total euphoria and never bothered with it again. Fast forward to today, love that bell ringer, especially IV.

I just tried crack for the first time in 29 years. Did it at 16, felt the total euphoria and never bothered with it again. Fast forward to today, love that bell ringer, especially IV.
Don't iv coke, smoking is almost the same an not as detrimental as iv. U can drop dead if u get some FIRE gear and do a hotshot. It's not fun to have a seizure plus IV coke burns ur veins so fast its unfuckingbelievable how bad that shit is for ur body.
Anyway OT: MORPHINE lots and lots of Morphine pills

@JTemperance I think a photo essay thread in Drug Culture would be really interesting. Wouldn’t even have to be “Drugs only” could be “Photos by drug users, an essay”. Would you be willing to pursue that?

As for me my only recreational drug use has been ketamine, but I’m finding it more and more therapeutic. For a couple of weeks after, no issues with depression and motivation. Thinking about seeking out ketamine therapy. I know it could be hellishly expensive… Still gonna look into it.