• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

i usually switch between serotongergic amphetamines/cathinones and alcohol and kratom these days. no time for stopping, although i should lay low for 1 or two days at least. a bit hard my lifestyle atm.

In no particular order (she said sarcastically):

1) Tianeptine Free Acid: approximately 50mg orally every six hours or so

2) Morphodrol: ocassionally go on a run of this. I find it versatile as I can use it recreationally if vaped or more therapeutically if drank/swallowed.

C) A-PHiP: I spend a lot of time using this but not every single day. I find it incredibly useful in ways most people may not understand. Almost always vaped. A gram will only last me a couple of days and this is with still eating/sleeping/hydrating as normal as possible. Pyros like a-Phip hold a VERY special place in my heart, it’s almost like they were made specifically for me ❤️

4) Fluorexetamine: I have recently fallen in love with this chem. Fallen hard, I’m afraid I’m developing quite the love affair as I’m finding myself having a harder time controlling my use of this one then I do with my use of vaped pyros, oddly enough. I absolutely love the way this one makes me feel, it’s therapeutic on a spiritual and psychological level to me. I prefer to vape Fluorexetamine, I find when like 40-50mg is vaped quickly in one lungful, and then held in as long as possible, then it actually produces a very intense onset of effects (a rush - a very lovely rush ❤️ ). Even better is to take a nasal or oral dose and then vape a little extra just as the first dose is kicking in.

Reserpine is pretty sketchy. Like the anti methamphetamine because it depletes monoamine vesicles through blocking their transport by VMAT proteins.

I always see it like para-chloro amphetamine or tetraethylammonium salts, drugs that are super useful for narrowing down the specific mechanism of action of other drugs but not necessarily things I'd enjoy.
surely, it's not something to "enjoy"; but it can be super useful, once you have tried other stuff that didn't work, or you just want naturals:
-natural hypotensive, very potent.
-natural antipsychotic, very potent
- (probably) natural trip killer +sedative

surely, it's not something to "enjoy"; but it can be super useful, once you have tried other stuff that didn't work, or you just want naturals:
-natural hypotensive, very potent.
-natural antipsychotic, very potent
- (probably) natural trip killer +sedative
The desire for naturals in my opinion is somewhat of an aesthetic thing. They exist because they served a purpose for some organism and that's all, there is no more reason they would be tolerated or benign to humans than something wholly novel.

The desire for naturals in my opinion is somewhat of an aesthetic thing. They exist because they served a purpose for some organism and that's all, there is no more reason they would be tolerated or benign to humans than something wholly novel.
only if you think there's not a God's plan, on which everything has some kind of intellegence and conciousness, for example certain plants growing in certain areas where animals would gather and NEED them. You may say that there's just evolution theory, with multiples failures before one real success.
I honestly don't think things are so "easy" to understand,
my point of view is that we MUST learn from NATURE (the intelligence that's everywhere) before trying our own stuff.
For example, things like noids, fentanyl analogues, or 4cl-pvp, totally synthetic crap, and there's certainly venoms and toxins in nature, but it's because they are intended to be venoms.

Mostly just my regular scripts, cyclazodone, f-phenbut, and very occasionally weed and bromazolam. As well as sometimes a doc trip.

Oxy,adderal,Xanax,awesome bud from michigan,edibles,Budweiser, Heineken (in can only) basically anything I can get, used to get fentynal strips when it was unknown,would love to get those fake m30’s

Coke Clonazepam and booze. :eek::eek::eek::eek: That nowhere´s land when u stop doing opioids but do...anything else

More morphine till I die.
opa hermano if u don t mind me asking , is morphine and or oxy OTC in Perú like benzos or you know a guy who knows a guy? Because if they are OTC then I should really start looking for some teaching positions there....

Last edited:
opa hermano if u don t mind me asking , is morphine and or oxy OTC in Perú like benzos or you know a guy who knows a guy? Because if they are OTC then I should really start looking for some teaching positions there....
I used to know a guy who knows a guy...but as years went by, now I know like 4 guys who work in the health/medical field and they know ppl who work at pharmacies/sell meds in bulk(everything original, never seen a counterfeit pill or vial in my life) so yeah. It's no OTC per se, but I have easy access to them. You just have to know the right peeps 😉

I used to know a guy who knows a guy...but as years went by, now I know like 4 guys who work in the health/medical field and they know ppl who work at pharmacies/sell meds in bulk(everything original, never seen a counterfeit pill or vial in my life) so yeah. It's no OTC per se, but I have easy access to them. You just have to know the right peeps 😉
I see. here in Brazil almost all opioids are super regulated with the exception of my beloved oxys, that can be bought with a prescription which is super easy to get if you are , let s s say, creative ;)
Ikr been there, done that...
and I guess we both agree that is a road to ruin, way worse than opioids IMO, still what can you do...at least in a week I m going back to Italy for a while I I will not even touch that overpriced shite they call "coke" there....

I see. here in Brazil almost all opioids are super regulated with the exception of my beloved oxys, that can be bought with a prescription which is super easy to get if you are , let s s say, creative ;)

and I guess we both agree that is a road to ruin, way worse than opioids IMO, still what can you do...at least in a week I m going back to Italy for a while I I will not even touch that overpriced shite they call "coke" there....
Here it's super regulated if you wanna get em through the legal way, you need a 3ple recipe and your name enters a national database. That doesn't mean that some meds get diverted to the black market though. I have several contacts in this area of the city where they sell everything related to medicine and can get pure ketamine, morphine, fentanyl,oxycodone,Midazolam, benzos, propofol, etc.
The prices aren't that high if you know the right ppl. 😉

Ew, I'd never do coke in Europe either. Everything Is bashed to fuck, unless you're some narc. Lols