• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

Right now..
Nicotine
Bomb ass purple haze
Bomb ass HHC(sp?) Moonrocks
A couple bars of xanax
About 120mg of clean 30mg oxycodone.

Ew, I'd never do coke in Europe either. Everything Is bashed to fuck, unless you're some narc. Lols
or unless you have the right connections and or a shitload of money, which is not the case of plebs like myself and my mates back home. Still everyone´s snorting there, is kinda seen like a status symbol

or unless you have the right connections and or a shitload of money, which is not the case of plebs like myself and my mates back home. Still everyone´s snorting there, is kinda seen like a status symbol
Cocaine is overrated anyway. Mdma, pure diamorphine, pure ketamine, good acid and shrooms are the best drugs Eva (excluding weed) IMHO.

man , if I was not taking a break from oxys I would havE NEVER have given a shite bout coke, MDMA, ketamine or whatever (tried them all and was kinda meh, esp considering how K can fck your dick ). never tried pure diamorphine ( jut street level h) vut pharma Oxy are even better than smack (heroin makes me a pukin zombie whil with oxys I m a very functioning MOFO. Thing is opioids kill my lbido, and my beautiful Brazilian wife deserves better. Good coke is alright but it never satisfies u, u need benzos an or booze, and differently from opioids can really drive u insane.... I might give cogumelos a try, acid fucked me up pretty bad when I was a teenager so I m kinda wary, I have an hippie aunt that thiks ayahuasca will save my life but that stuff kinda scare the shit out of me

Last edited:
Cocaine is overrated anyway. Mdma, pure diamorphine, pure ketamine, good acid and shrooms are the best drugs Eva (excluding weed) IMHO.
Cocaine is amazing lol you're tripping. Although I trust your judgement due to where you're from and the quality you're probably privy to. You're probably just tired of it! Lol. Cocaine is the one drug I will literally never deny taking if it's around, whichever ROA.

Cocaine is amazing lol you're tripping. Although I trust your judgement due to where you're from and the quality you're probably privy to. You're probably just tired of it! Lol. Cocaine is the one drug I will literally never deny taking if it's around, whichever ROA.
I think that comparing coke ketamine MDMA etc is like comparing apple and oranges really, and the "favourite- best drug" thing depends a lot on what you are looking for in a drug, the person you are etc. Take ketamine : I cannot for the life of mine understand why people use that shit, no matter of pure it might be , but lots of people do, some find it therapeutic!. When I was discovering the wonders of real cocaine here in SA, I once made a post here asking " would u still use meth if good coke was available? " and I was surprised of hearing that many people would keep doing meth even if pharmaceutical grade affordable coke was available. It s a funny little world, u know...for instance i pass on doing coke if I have no benzos and or opiates, I just can t stand the coke comedowns no matter of good the coke is..

Last edited:
I know... it's delicious and super disgusting at the same time.. yet we keep coming back at it xd it's pure madness

I know... it's delicious and super disgusting at the same time.. yet we keep coming back at it xd it's pure madness
I m really starting to think that my dealer(s) are just waiting around the corner of my house, is madness! a call and in 10 mins they are here 24-h 7...find me another thing down here in South America that works so well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cry: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Lately its been alcohol. 5-7 nights a week :sick:
Im so over it but I just keep going. The amounts arent absurd but its not just a beer after work (more lik 6-8 tall cans lol)

I have 3 days off nicotine though. After switching to vaping to get off cigs, Ive been mostly on ( a month or so off here and there) for 2 (?) years.... maybe just one? Either way, I cant control it and was constantly vaping. I bought enough juice to last me to the new year, or so I thought lol... But I told myself when I ran out Id stop... so 3 days off now. Much easier than quitting cigs, thats for sure.

Otherwise, the odd bowl of homegrown weed with some thc diamonds on top, in the evenings. Maybe some thc nano drops on the weekend.

I keep saying I need a trip, itd definitely help reduce my drinking for a little bit, anyways.
Perhaps some LSDXM is instore for this weekend
(sorry for the bit of a rant lo)

Just psychedelics, lately. Although I can’t stop craving nicotine, dammit. Got myself a new vape pen, after I told myself I wouldn’t. So disappointed in myself.

methadone 10mg pills, klonopin 1mg pills, adderall 20mg and 10mg IR pills, some somas and lyrica... nothing too special. I have until Sunday at midnight to finish a couple final essays and 1 Final exam and a few other small assignments. Methadone and/or adderall to be productive and get things done. Klonopin to keep me from having a nervous breakdown and from having horrible crashes or feinding too hard for more methadone. Got 3 more 10mg 'dones. Started Monday evening with 19 of them. Save the last 3 for tomorrow morning and spend the day with my little sister. Once it's night time, I'll start seriously doing adderall and smoking cigs (Salem green pack shorts full flavors) and knocking out as much as possible of my classwork.
Maybe .5mg kpin if my nerves start to get a little tense. Once the Adderall starts the downward spiral, it'll be another couple kpins. Hopefully I will have finished the majority of my assignments by then. Ah, gotta love the holidays. Was using this HHC/Delta-8/THC-0 disposable vape but had to stop today to give myself over 20 days to get it out of my system. Only used it for like a week. Could definitely get away with another weekend of use but I'll pass on the anxiety that would cause me.

Been smoking some ganja, vaping nicotine, Vyvanse, bromazolam, kratom, the usual mildish stuff. Did doc the other day.

I really enjoy DOC. Don’t have time for it often though.
I've never really felt it lasts all that much longer than an L trip, but that's just me. Maybe a slightly extended L trip like you're tripping harder for 12 hours instead of 8 but probably just me.

I've never really felt it lasts all that much longer than an L trip, but that's just me. Maybe a slightly extended L trip like you're tripping harder for 12 hours instead of 8 but probably just me.
Oh, my last DOC trip lasted like… A couple of days.

In the last few weeks I've dabbled with, off and on, with the following:
  • pyrazolam
  • isomethylphenidate
  • flunitrazolam
  • bromazolam
  • low-dose clonidine (for sleep)
  • MJ strains: Jean Guy (hated it though), Sensi Star, Starwalker Kush

Nah coke does what only coke can do....it's always good times.
I'm guessing ur probably not a stimulant-seeker? My friend hates stims too- they actually make her tired go figure 🤷‍♀️ lol

Considering I'm currently on a program to get off opiates w/ Suboxone, I no longer take opiates recreationally (and I don't feel my Suboxone). And, considering that where I live there seems to be a [manufactured] scarcity of DXM cough-syrup, I'm no longer taking DXM.

I've had to seek out other alternatives, some interesting, some less interesting and more out of necessity. Over the past few weeks I've been experimenting with:

-Mushrooms (penis envy strain.... strong, but my 2nd trip I had nausea which ruined it, haven't tried them again since)
-LSD microdot (meh... if you like to hallucinate, then it's good for you; may be good in a depressive episode, not sure)
-Mystery capsules (sold to me as MDMA/'Molly,' but doesn't seem to have any of the characteristics of MDMA I was told to expect; acts more like a dissociative).
-Speed (ICE; using it as a diet-pill/appetite-supressant mostly, but I'll admit to getting a bit cracked out on it by the end of the night)
-DPH (low doses between 100-200mg, for SSRI effect, and because it`s available; not every day, just once in a while)
-Ibuprofen/Methocarbamol (for legit back pain; I thought of trying to get high on it by taking a gram or two, but it didn't seem worth it from what I'd read online)

This is aside from my occasional Lyrica trip, maybe once or twoce a week, and my prescribed benzo dose, which I occasionally double-up on out of necessity.