• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

Nah coke does what only coke can do....it's always good times.
I'm guessing ur probably not a stimulant-seeker? My friend hates stims too- they actually make her tired go figure 🤷‍♀️ lol
I I live in Perú, I've tried pure cocaine on a few occasions(pure stuff straight from the lab). It's fking delicious but for the ephimerous effect it gives u, it's not worth all the pain it causes. I've been a crack cocaine addict aswell, the thing is more like im fed up with this drug after using and abusing it for over a decade. Lols

Nah coke does what only coke can do....it's always good times.
I'm guessing ur probably not a stimulant-seeker? My friend hates stims too- they actually make her tired go figure 🤷‍♀️ lol
If your friend gets tired using blow, then it's shit material. The stuff I get here are shiny beautiful crystals which has that organic/chemical smell coke has and it's super gentle on the nose(feels like putting butter up your nose). Lots of euphoria but super fking addictive, and since they make it here. You'd be like "WHAT THE ACTUAL FFFF" if I told you how much it costs here, cheaper than food 😂

Not much until Saturday when I woke up feeling stressed and grumpy because I slept so bad. I took some clona, and it was the first time in like ten days, and of course it made me feel sleepy, but in an awesome way. In the evening I drank two generous vodka cocktails and slept like a baby. Been doing this now every second day. This is my third day of waking up and taking enough clona to spend a very relaxed though unproductive way, and Io on my second vodka pineapple/green-tea concoction. Don't care about anything but my well-being, and that of my dogs, of course.

I I live in Perú, I've tried pure cocaine on a few occasions(pure stuff straight from the lab). It's fking delicious but for the ephimerous effect it gives u, it's not worth all the pain it causes. I've been a crack cocaine addict aswell, the thing is more like im fed up with this drug after using and abusing it for over a decade. Lols
So we're practically neighbors, though by tradition should hate each other :p

Let Me guess....🇨🇱? Lool. I don't hate anyone, I'm a lovable person. Big hug to you Neighbour. Hehe saludos 🤜🤛
That was an easy one, right?
Don't hate anyone myself (not capable of such intense feeling, I think).
It's just coming from another country to end up with a military man, I kind of got all those jokes and ideas and it's really not too serious for most.
I myself was born farther north, in the "coke-land" which is now the new and more real "perceived enemy".

Weed and vyvanse as of late.
Trying not to go nuts again lol, so im not rolling the dice of "will this kill me?" as much as i used to.

That was an easy one, right?
Don't hate anyone myself (not capable of such intense feeling, I think).
It's just coming from another country to end up with a military man, I kind of got all those jokes and ideas and it's really not too serious for most.
I myself was born farther north, in the "coke-land" which is now the new and more real "perceived enemy".
There are no real enemies man. patriotism is a silly thing, those borders and lines separating everyone from each other is just an illusion. The only true reality is that the world is 1 and we are all brothers and sisters sharing it with lotta love. Happy holidays my man,
Nico xx

Been doing a lot of Tapentadol and Clonazolam lately. Just got some Bromazolam as my Clonazolam ran out and heard that it got moved to schedule I. Just got my Bromazolam today and I'm enjoying it so far. Might combine with some Tapentadol and Carisoprodol (which I don't have left). I might place an order for some more to be honest really like this one.

Cocaine is overrated anyway. Mdma, pure diamorphine, pure ketamine, good acid and shrooms are the best drugs Eva (excluding weed) IMHO.
nooo cocaine is the best thing ever. It's a shame you develop tolerance so quickly

Doin' Lyrica today. Not sure if I'll feel anything, since I just took some 2 days ago, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Should know in about 30min or so. Took 400mg (usually I take 375mg, on average).

nooo cocaine is the best thing ever. It's a shame you develop tolerance so quickly
No, I have a shit tolerance to it. the thing IS THAT ITS TOO READILY AVAILABLE, TOO CHEAP AND THE QUALITY IS OUTSTANDING PFFFF. IF YOU ONLY KNEW.... ITS NOT A BLESSING, MORE LIKE A CURSE HAVING IT AT MY DISPSITION THIS BAD. IVE ALREASY GOT NO VEINS FROM IT....JUST SAYING

I'd love to go to south america and try local cocaine, that's on my bucket list for sure. Colombia and Peru seem like beautiful places to visit too, Costa Rica too. I should have bought some coke when I was in Guatemala, but I was more interested in the OTC Vicodin.

Lately been trying to be good but couple weekends back I was using cocaine here and there. Now I’m so busy with work it’s helping me to hold off but I’d be lying if I said I don’t think about it more than I’d like.

Heading to a show Sat, hoping I can get some Amphetamine for it. Otherwise caffeine, Maca, phenibut and alcohol for me.

-GC

No, I have a shit tolerance to it. the thing IS THAT ITS TOO READILY AVAILABLE, TOO CHEAP AND THE QUALITY IS OUTSTANDING PFFFF. IF YOU ONLY KNEW.... ITS NOT A BLESSING, MORE LIKE A CURSE HAVING IT AT MY DISPSITION THIS BAD. IVE ALREASY GOT NO VEINS FROM IT....JUST SAYING
Well I think it depends on the person. I used to be a daily cocaine user for like 6 months and I have no problem suiting