• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

Is this thread about asking people to share their stories of they found their drug of choice, or is it about you announcing that you have a big dick, challenging other people to get their dicks out, and then if they do get their dicks out, saying "Wow, is that little dick all the dick you have? It's such a small dick, when you compare it next to my dick, which is a big one."

I didn't get the same impression. Wrong forum for this, however.

I didn't get the same impression. Wrong forum for this, however.

I wasnt talking like that at all.

I am saying I hate my life and want to change; then we talked GHB which was a heavy drug done in the early 2000's for me. was shocked to see he was still taking.

pretty sure you read things wrong, lol.

"...about you announcing that you have a big dick"

"did not get the same impression"

Oxycontin. was rxed it. was arround it. and now im getting sick of it. literally in fact. Like a documentary i watched being a junky is a full time job with no off days and ur boss is in ur head constantly screaming at u. that hit home. even tho i get rxed. i cant afford it. my tolerance is too high. i wanna be myself for the last years/months of my only parent lefts life. I think ima have to admit myself..

I found my DOC by being introduced to it by a douche bag 30 year old loser face who got high with 16 year olds.

I graduated to heroin through the same process.

fuck that guy.

As an IV user, I would NEVER ever in a million years shoot up anyone who isn't already a habitual IV user, let alone a minor. I have a hard time understanding how that guy sleeps at night.

def. still avail. I have a friend in NY who still gets it but he might be buying from the street; it has always been a big drug out there but its nothing herein Boston.

I always did "caps" because I would always keep my G in a water bottle. so depending what type of cap I know how much G was needed. a regular polar spring sometimes would be fine if the G was good, sometimes 2 caps needed. a disani bottle had a big cap so half or one cap. thats how I judged it, ha. like I said, I never G'd out much but I had plenty of drops.

wow, 1 drop a day? I'd just a bottle a day at my worst. shit had me so fired up to LIVE LIFE; then at night I'd sleep like a baby.

I will never be an LSD guy.
Probably, seen it on the dark net (both gbl and ghb), probably also available irl if you have the right connects, but online EU based stores are quite rare...

I just did one dose and extended with beer, that's what worked best for me.

Don't like all psys or just lsd?

Started using codeine at the age of 15, liked it but didnt really submerge myself in the opiate scene. A few years later my brother broke his arm and after it healed had tons of percocet left over that he didn't want which i helped myself to. Layed off for a bit, took kratom on a regular basis, couple years later i found some quarter grain morphine tablets floating around for 2$ a piece, grabbed as many as i could and started using daily, did that for like 8 months or so. eventually got a habit, found some dilaudid when the morphine became less available, did that for like a year, moved to the states, where i started doing the morphine thing again along with methadone when i couldn't cop, moved yet again, got sick of the pill game, copped some smack and the rest is history as they say, been the love of my narcotic life ever since.

It took me forever and a day to find mine, but when I found it I knew it was the one. I had smoked weed for years and been pretty satisfied, but that first time I tried salvia I was hooked. After I hit it I felt that warm hallucination that put me in a place of absolute bliss. Well 5 years later and many ruined relationships and thousands of dollars spent I finally got clean from my salvia addiction.

I realized my drug of choice was methylone because I started getting chills just thinking about it when I was sober.

My first, true, Earth-shattering, stomach-churning, incredibly euphoric opiate high.
I was suffering with depression at the time so it felt so much better to be numb.

Yeah when I finally tried H... it was like I'd found something I had been missing for a very long time. It was definitely an instant love affair.

Started smoking/sellin weed when i was 13 by the time i was 17 started to use E, shrooms, acid from time to time. In 2005 when i was 20 got in a bad car accident was prescribed 3 oxy 80s a day. That lead me to.use most of my settlement money to.go to Ny and start bringing alot of coke around...but it wasnt until alot of messed up stuff happened that lead to her-on and the first time i sniffed that sweet sweet brown girl up my nose i was in love. Eventualy put weed and everything else to the side for her and moved to IV pretty fast. Still cant seem to put that love outa my life.

I really can't choose just one, probably heroin but I also really love cannabis and crack too. I remember smoking weed at 14 years old and it was just like "BAM", I was hit with a wave of euphoria and it lasted for the entire day, since then I've always smoked pot daily except when I was doing heroin. Next was heroin, I'd been shooting oxycodone, morphine and occasionally dilaudid for a little bit and one day while looking for pills I found a heroin connect instead and went with it. I did that first pack and I just remember that rush and it was so much better then any pills and the euphoria was also just so intense and after that day, I switched to doing dope daily instead of pills. Now I'm on bupe but I still crave dope often, I'm just on too much sub to relapse because I can never afford to get nodding anymore. Next, after a bad break up, I got into smoking crack. I'd tried it once or twice before and never really cared for it that much, I liked it but it wasn't anything special at that time but when I smoked it again after the break up, I loved it. After that I picked up a bit of a habit for a few months where about 2-3 times a week, I'd blow through like 1-3 grams of it in a day, I stopped though but still crave it almost daily.

You know that empty void you've felt for almost your entire life?
Yeah, drugs filled that spot.

The first time I took mdma as well as the third time I tried vyvanse, both of which led me into 3 years of stimulant addiction. 10 days without stimulants today, which is awhile for me! Yay!

When I listened to some killer music on spotify, played computer games, and was on vyvanse. That shit was just totally unbelievably awesome. I sooooo wish for it back.

When I got my first good perc high and I was asking for just one more pill in case it "wore off." Of course it will wear off drugs always do. Junkie talk.

When I listened to some killer music on spotify, played computer games, and was on vyvanse. That shit was just totally unbelievably awesome. I sooooo wish for it back.

novelty is a hell of a high :\ that first 6mo or so of smoking weed... damn

i dont know if you were talking about the first time you tried vyvanse I'm just guessing

it took me forever and a day to find mine, but when i found it i knew it was the one. I had smoked weed for years and been pretty satisfied, but that first time i tried salvia i was hooked. After i hit it i felt that warm hallucination that put me in a place of absolute bliss. Well 5 years later and many ruined relationships and thousands of dollars spent i finally got clean from my salvia addiction.

lmfao!!!!