• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
Well I'm sure most of us have a preferred drug to use. When did you realize you had found it? I haven't found mine (I don't think), so I am very curious; was it when you knew this was the best you'd ever felt? The most fun you'd had? Cheapest? Most available?

Well??

I'm guessing this would be a similar reaction to when you find the person you love. Its not something you could really describe you just know - there will never be a checklist or a guideline to go by.. especially not any hard and fast rules about when you know you've found it.

I cant say i've found it but then i dont know about love either, do you find your DOC and continue to take it until it ultimately destroys you? Or is your DOC just simply your most preferred drug out of whats around as opposed to the ultimate substance for you. Personally i dont think i'll ever find a DOC because i've spent too much time thinking about it and learning about it all.. i wont be able to willingly continue to use a substance knowing full well the consequences of it therefore i wont be able to fully embrace it. Drugs will always be drugs.. time and a place kind of thing, my 2 cents is that i dont think i will find a DOC due to the above factors.

Please dont take this as a thread highjack, if anything, let it be a beacon for other posts to be more elaborate in their answer

I found mine by, continuously and without thinking, taking every single drug I could get my hands on. Every psychedelic under the sun, opiates, pills of all colors and shapes, stimulants, everything. I eventually landed on IV heroin and it was on. Thousands of dollars, 2 years, and a few burned relationships later, I've been clean for seven months.

ive done pretty much every major drug out there (still waiting to find some of the research hallucinogens though :(). It started with weed, then alcohol, then shrooms and acid. In high school/college weed and hallucinogens were my drugs of choice. With weed being an every day all day thing. Soon after i got really into adderal and that became my drug of choice. Then came opiates, starting with methadone and moving eventually onto oxycontin. Then i did my first bag of heroin and that was the end all best drug and my drug of choice. I used as often as i could afford it for three years and then got sober. I would still call my DOC heroin, ive just come to realize that i cannot handle my habit when i use :(.

Not sure if this an answer to your question, i had many stages of a favorite drug, but heroin will always be my fav even if i never use it again.

the first time i did heroin i sniffed like a match-head size line and layed down to watch a movie with my family and felt like i was on a cloud. best i ever felt. that was the beginning of the end

Was a recreational user of drugs like weed, booze, and opiates like oxy and percs. I then refused to pay the high prices of xoy anymore and found someone at work who did heroin. I drove to the hood and copped. Got the shit and I did a tiny line of it, like 1/3 of a bag and ended up nodding out and throwing up every 10 minutes all over this guys front porch. I swore i never would do it again after that. Almost a year later today I have a daily IV use addiction to heroin. Lost most of my money, most of my friends once they found out or once I just stopped going out since i was always either high n wanted to sit in my room or too sick to do anything, so they took it as me not wanting to hang anymore.. I wish I never even tried it. The only drug I EVER do anymore is heroin. I too thought I could lead a normal life while recreationally using heroin, that's not the case however...

Was getting 80mg pills of oxy for 10 bucks in high school....I didn't know how lucky I was at the time.....I'd say that's my drug of choice though. Except the fact that it's physically addictive turns me off it.

However I have to say that MDMA is the best drug of all time. Not done that in about 4 years though....doing an engineering degree and can't afford the fuzzy, depressive week(s) of recovery.

All of what I would call my "best" experiences were on LSD, but by all reasonable observation heroin is my drug of choice. After few years afraid to put tar in my arm I got out east and found the powder, from there it went on pretty quickly for a year until suboxone happened in my city.

I knew opiates were my thing from my very first dose(15mg hydrocodone, seven years ago), beyond any doubt. It was like decades of pain and tension became weightless, lighter than air, and were transformed into perspective and painless elements of some far away history.

A lot of users don't settle on an illicit drug of choice. Most 'squares' I know are into food, boring sex, television, and their shit. Even a lot of ganja smokers, caffine drinkers and candy kids are more hooked on pop culture than their more psychotropic drugs. It's probably much healthier.

I have a DOC but not really because each substance has something different about it. Just like I dont only eat tacos but I eat nachos too.

Coca. Once I took that first hit, I have never had euphoria in a sense of complete control. Also seems like it slowed down time to my level and raised my processing skills. Almost like the missing puzzle. Opies, always had a seat with me, its the most relaxing, nodding is the most warmth I ever felt from doing nothing

in highschool i was pretty much a stoner, but i did a shitload of other stuff (coke, e, benzos, prescription opiates)
i gradually started doing heroin (sniffed), and after a while it became the cheapest drug i could get, and i liked the fact that i was socially lubricated on dope, weed just made me introverted
after that i came to hate all drugs besides heroin, and i spent all my money on her
now i've learned to control my use, and i have a new found love for psychedelics, but heroin will always have a special place in my heart

it was moreso a process

At the moment my DOC is weed. Got some Oxy coming my way so I'll get back to you then :p. But I imagine weed and hallucinogens will always be my gem. Oh forgot about K...its up there with weed.

when i was laying on the ground itching myself saying, this is amazing! after taking 10mg of roxie. It was love

weed was for the longest time and still kinda is but.........

friend had a surgery and got 20mg OXY's awhile ago

he gave me one for free plus a promethazine pill (dunno the dose, didnt really care as he told me it was for the nausea)

I sat in my chair in my room for 3-4 hours watched tv but didnt really pay attention, surfed the web but didnt really care about what i was looking at. i literally just sat there and had the most euphoric experience of my enitre life.

I remember telling friends that if i could get my hands on that stuff often it would be game over, and about 8-12 months later i stumbled across someone with the OXY80's relativly frequently. this is where i am at right now but i fear i might end up like so many other BL'ers out there who say that eventually the OXY was too expensive and turned to heroin. i have not used heroin, i have friends who have and do but i have managed to stay away, i cant say i dont think about it whenever the oxy's are hard to come by but i do my best not to try it. one time i asked someone at work who mentioned he could get it and in retrospect i think i was fortunate he was unable to get some at the time, that was 2 months ago or so and i havent looked for any H since the one time but i still know deep down in my heart/brain that my OXY use is goin to lead me nowhere, atleast nowhere good

^I am in the same boat as you.
Oxy's are my drug of choice, but they are so fucking pricey and hard for me to find. I constantly find myself wanting to just say fuck it and buy a bag of H, but I know I won't stop at one bag and that scares the shit out of me.
And I agree with the person who said it's like falling in love. Once I sniffed my first line of OC I knew that was it.
I also am a pretty big pothead, I smoke daily so I guess that is probably tied with oxy as my DOC, but if a boat was sinking and I had to choose between saving my weed or saving my oxy's, it would be oxy hands down.

When I was 16 and took ecstasy for the third time. The first two times was bunk shit, got my money back only once. For 6 months I refused a lot of probably good rolls because I hadn't met the right person the first few times. Then got some white candycanes and rolled great. But the next roll (2 white armani's in Kenosha, Wisconsin at an underground rave frankie bones headlined) was when Irealized E was my doc. This was of course until the ecstasy abuse, reached its peak about 20 months later and I got so e-pressed that I quit for 3 whole years before ingesting anymore MDMA. During this time I discovered my second doc, heroin. And that went well till I lost everyone and everything I had in my life and moved down south back with ma and pa...... Now my doc is high quality cannabis. But I will use ecstasy and psych's about 1-3 times a year now and thoroughly enjoy it every time. I guess psychs are my real DOC but I cant use them everyday, so it really is cannabis now and for good I believe.....

^I am in the same boat as you.
Oxy's are my drug of choice, but they are so fucking pricey and hard for me to find. I constantly find myself wanting to just say fuck it and buy a bag of H, but I know I won't stop at one bag and that scares the shit out of me.
And I agree with the person who said it's like falling in love. Once I sniffed my first line of OC I knew that was it.
I also am a pretty big pothead, I smoke daily so I guess that is probably tied with oxy as my DOC, but if a boat was sinking and I had to choose between saving my weed or saving my oxy's, it would be oxy hands down.

Its sad to say atm that i love opiates more then any girl. hahahah

Its sad to say atm that i love opiates more then any girl. hahahah

Me too dude, me too. I recently got my heart busted up pretty bad, but oxy has never done me wrong. And speaking of oxy being good to me, I am actually itching like a bitch right now lol.