• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

You know that empty void you've felt for almost your entire life?
Yeah, drugs filled that spot.

basically this ^

along with realizing I hate feeling wired and would much rather be sedated and numb the void instead.
I can't say I know when it happened, I guess it was more of a gradual realization though the past few years...I've always loved downers though, especially opiates.

Last edited:
When I first tried LSD, it was love at first trip. Even though I didn't know about set and setting at the time, and ended up having a bad trip because of my ignorance, I knew I had to try it again and that I would eventually find a way to use it effectively. For me other timeless classics like weed, heroin, MDMA, Ketamine, mushrooms and DPT don't even come close to the fun there is to be had on acid. I say this having tripped hundreds of times. I enjoy the tryptamines more than other classes of drugs but there's something about the duration and mental clarity of the acid experience in particular that I just love.

the first time I ever took a Percocet at age 14 or so i felt like i could do anything like i was superman , no more pain, no anger, no sorrow , no bad thoughts at all. i knew right then and there i was in a world of shit by trying this drug.

i was right almost ten years later im still on opiates and i haven't quit chasing the high to the gates of insanity.
The more I think about it the more I realize
theres no fun in the dope game anymore its all pain and hurt to me now. ive dam near lost my kidneys, my liver, my mind, ive got stomach issues, and most of all lost my spirit my will to live and zest for life.

But there's a reason we continue we chase that high we fell in love with and can't seem to forget I suppose that's why I continue to kill myself your mind only remembers the good stuff about the drugs when sober
Like the saying from the movie trainspotting

"People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shite, which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not fucking stupid. At least, we're not that fucking stupid."

suboxone saved me for now but its only covering up the problem that still lies beneath.

Last edited:
Even though I don't use it anymore, IV cocaine will always be my DOC. I knew I found it the first time I heard my blood rushing through my ears and puked my fucking guts out. <3

When I took a handful of 5mg vicodins and was like wooooooooooo. From then on in....well, you know the rest

It was the day before my 21st birthday-there was an auto accident. I was prescribed Percocet . On my 21st birthday, I didn't want to go out&get drunk-wasn't a drinker actually-(too ironic really)as I didn't like the feeling of being out control of my own body. So, I rented Shawshank Redemtion on VHS...to follow rite of passage, I did go buy a bottle of wine. I took the pills, I drank some wine...I was having a good time. The next encounter with my good time was years later...that time I kept it going.

the first time I ever took a Percocet at age 14 or so i felt like i could do anything like i was superman , no more pain, no anger, no sorrow , no bad thoughts at all. i knew right then and there i was in a world of shit by trying this drug.

i was right almost ten years later im still on opiates and i haven't quit chasing the high to the gates of insanity.
The more I think about it the more I realize
theres no fun in the dope game anymore its all pain and hurt to me now. ive dam near lost my kidneys, my liver, my mind, ive got stomach issues, and most of all lost my spirit my will to live and zest for life.

But there's a reason we continue we chase that high we fell in love with and can't seem to forget I suppose that's why I continue to kill myself your mind only remembers the good stuff about the drugs when sober
Like the saying from the movie trainspotting

"People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shite, which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not fucking stupid. At least, we're not that fucking stupid."

suboxone saved me for now but its only covering up the problem that still lies beneath.

aint this the truth.

The second time I ever took a roll, I knew MDMA and I were going to have quite the affair. I was convinced it was the best thing to ever happen to me, that is, until I got my first good nod off heroin. Then, it was game over in an entirely new way.
Both will always have a special place in my heart though.

the first time I took a Xanax and was like, oh wow, I am like totally light as a feather. This is how to relax. Opiates are one thing, but the side effects suck, my first shot of dope made me high as a kite, but also as if I was gonna die, I had to think to breathe. Benzos are just so nice

Mine was when I first chewed oxycontin. Three OC 20's chewed and washed down with lucozade on the way home from the pharmacy, yup, best high ever that was.

When I started smoking high quality cannabis/hash daily when I was 17 yrs old.

When I first smoked DMT when I was 16 I knew tripping was going to be my thing.

I started with weed,pills,and acid.Then I discovered heroin.The first time I did it I sniffed it.I enjoyed it but it really didn't feel much different than a handfull of strong pain-killers,which were much less risky to get since I didn't have to go to the projects to get pills.The second time I did dope I shot it and it was like a whole other drug.Dope and benzos were and still are my favorite cocktail.Three years ago I quit heroin(after a 20 year battle) so now my doc is my legally prescribed pain pills and Xanax cocktail.I can put the pills down when I need to but I can't do heroin just a little bit,too much of a needle fixation so I have to leave H strictly alone.I still have dope dreams occasionally.

For me it's when I started abusing acid and mdma and having horrible comedowns and after effects, and I realized that I could smoke weed everyday and not suffer from these same negative effects that other substances give.

I don't think I have a real DOC. I love opiates, but alcohol is so cheap and available. Plus that warmth you get in your belly when you take a big swig of beer/shot of liquor, it's hard to beat.

I get bored from every drug I've ever done & just stop........as for which drug did I feel wowed by first time I did it.......it was hydrocodone.

None of the stimulants I ever did wowed me in any way.

It took me forever and a day to find mine, but when I found it I knew it was the one. I had smoked weed for years and been pretty satisfied, but that first time I tried salvia I was hooked. After I hit it I felt that warm hallucination that put me in a place of absolute bliss. Well 5 years later and many ruined relationships and thousands of dollars spent I finally got clean from my salvia addiction.

Wow, I never heard of anyone ever getting addicted to the nasty & dangerous Salvia.......

How in the world anyone gets addicted to that crap is beyond me, but to each their own!