• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

I opened up the letter with 250mg of DOC in it... then I KNEW I had found my 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine.

I opened the fridge one day and BOOM, beer.

edit: I think I just found my DOC... Vaalliiuumm!

Last edited:
When I started craving the effects of the gaba's more than my perceived enjoyment of any other drug I had enjoyed previously.

I've had a lot of docs. First it was weed, then lsd, dmt, 2ce, 2cb, now alcohol, etc. though I think my doc of docs is dmt. Ineffable

I've done many drugs before trying opiates but I think just starting off with hydros and tramadols and then the first day I tried a roxi 30 was just a perfect, blissful day like I was in heaven and it went from there

When it sucked me into its deep, voluptuous hole for the first time and I wanted to stay there forever.

Can it be a combo of drugs if so...The first time I ate .5mg of xanax, then an hour later I did a speedball with .2mg of heroin (probably cut) and .1mg of cocaine. That was so incredibly enjoyable. I had the positive effects of the cocaine but no comedown. I have never ever been able to recapture that first time I added the xanax into the mix, and I have since quit all substances, but I still remember how crazy euphoric that was.

If it is a single drug. The first time I ever shot morphine. It was the summer that I was going to turn sixteen. I had done plenty of opiates before that, but nothing compares to that first shot. I had to stand up and I kept breathing in without being able to let out a breath. It finally all went out in a huge woosh of air. My hand on the arm that I shot up in felt like I was wearing a glove that was too small for it...and it felt like millions of points of blissful light energy were shooting from my body in all directions. After that initial rush I fell back on the couch and just sunk into a blissful state of euphoria. Nothing other than the combo mentioned above ever felt so good. I knew I had found my drug of choice just by the fact that I wanted it everyday all day.

I don't want to include my love for daily use of cannabis, because it's medicine to me for my GAD, SAD, Insomnia, Chronic Depression, and back pains the last few years.

I think I found my unfortunate DOC when I sniffed my first 15-20mg line of pure oxycodone hcl from my friend's mom's OC 80's, she also had the white 10mg Roxi's for breakthrough pain. We didn't know any better at the time (or that his mom would get sick like that, we didn't know what dopesickness was like until we went through WD's from opioids/dope ourselves) we went from blunts to OC's, alprazolam, carispodol/Soma, tramadol, hydrocodone, morphine, fentanyl, oxymorphone, plenty of Percocet, mostly skipped codeine haha, and more benzos and my favorite thienodiazepine via script/street dealers/vendors clonazepam, temazepam, diazepam, etizolam (prefer this thieno > most benzos except godly zo's like diazepam or temazepam). Lorazepam and diclazepam were never my cup of tea, both lack euphoric anxiolysis/sedation potential IME, though I'd pop a lorazepam for the fuck of it. Oh yeah and the weed stuck around too. Eventually, myself and this friend I mentioned got heavily addicted to IV heroin/cocaine.

Now I like to think of my DOC's to be dissociatives. They're warm and majorly euphoric for me, as well as healing and psychedelic in a dissociative-sense. Especially Methoxetamine/MXE, that was my favorite (ROA's: IV/ + insufflation + vaped, IV being the best for a proper M-hole experience). I also have a deep love for Ketamine (ROA's: IV, IM, insufflated; IM K is like the perfect mix between a combination of shooting K and railing it it's got legs but intensity as well. IV is just mind-blowing. I've been able to get into K-holes at high doses insufflated before + cannabis; when I achieved a hole that way the duration was way longer than IV.

Runner up DOC's: LSD-25, psilo mushrooms, MDMA/MDA combined preferably, oxymorphone (too hedonistic and addictive like IV heroin, but worse and pricey)

After smoking meth for the first time my plan was just to try it once but it ended up being so fucking good (especially the first few times omfg) it blew all the other drugs I've done such as coke, weed, mdma, crack, ect out the water. It was all I could think about and the more I did it the more I would crave it. It quickly escalated into a heavy daily addiction before I even realized it though and getting off it has been nothing but multiple failed attempts so far. In the last 7 and a half years, I haven't been clean for longer than 3 months at a time and the last time I relapsed was a year and a half ago and since then I've only gone like 5 or 6 days without getting high. To anyone who is curious about trying crystal meth, my advice is to stay away!!! I'm not going to lie, it is hella fun especially at first but if you end up really liking it, you most likely will end up with a severe addiction that will at first seem like just casual partying that you have control over, but the addiction process literally creeps up on you and you won't even realize it's happening until that day comes when you feel like hell and can't get out of bed or do anything without dope.

I even wrote about it elsewhere ...

I am doing a little retrospective ...

Heroin. One glassine bag stamped with the words “HAPPY LIFE,” dissolved in water, intravenously. First time taking diamorphine by any route, or any psychoactive drug by injection. With a close friend, lying in bed.

In seconds I am in an altered state. There is a visceral warmth rushing across my body. My visual field darkens as my pupils constrict, and my attention is drawn inward, rather than outward. I feel like I am floating in warm water. There is giddiness, butterflies in the stomach, a touch of nausea. I feel like I am seeing and perceiving through a veil of gauze or lace. This is not a pure euphoria, thought – there is not an upward euphoric “push” like there is with a good psychedelic experiences, but rather, the well-being I feel is strictly palliative; that is, an absence of all the things that I was feeling a moment ago that were making me feel unwell. This is not euphoria, but rather euthymia. I feel utterly content. I have no desire to do anything at all but look inwardly at my own contentedness. As I do I drift into a warm, dreamy state that is half-asleep, half-awake. Intermittently, I startle for a moment, take in my surroundings, and return to the nod, until an hour or so has passed. I then regain my momentum to at least walk about and talk socially. I am still free of even the most fleeting worries, anxieties, physical and psychic pains. It fades in another two or three hours although I am still a bit intoxicated until hour five or six.

When I read From Chocolate to Morphine by Andrew Weil, MD. One passage ended with, "MDMA remains one of the most popular drugs in the world."

Early on when I was in a new state and had just turned 21. I was facing a soon court date and was worried I'd be in trouble so I didn't want to make it worse and get involved with drugs. Being that I was finally old enough to buy booze and go to bars, and that I lived in a hotel next to a couple bars...well I started drinking ALOT every single day and I've never really quit for too long since then. I really enjoyed the numb feeling you get just sitting there half drunk in a motel room, with a lip full of dip or a cigarette and some country music blaring on the radio I could imagine I was home again.

The simple notion of my struggling to answer regarding a single drug, having been a bitch to the addictive Lady for most of my life, is quite hilarious, in a manner not at all tinged with poetic irony and textbook cliche.

A fun one is after my first binge on vapourised 3-FPM: I sat down and told myself that it would only end one way if I acquired any amount at any future point - predictably that was hundreds (+/-) of grams ago...
Stumbling across ampoules, tinctures and powderised WMD miniatures of Fentanyl was marked by a cerebral "Game Over".
My very first desperate, barely teenaged, 30mg line of Methylphenidate should have been a brilliant sign that Dopaminergics and I do not compute... or rather compute too well. Kiddy-Coke crafted Crackhead. <3

When i was 13 and got my first taste of IV opiates after a ski accident . At first i was just tired all the time and kept falling asleep but when i was able to stay awake and watch television or movies with my mom when she came to visit the feeling was amazing , but it didnt get solidified until i was around 19 i think and had my wisdom teeth taken out and got prescribed percocet . Within 30 minutes of taking them it all came rushing back and a sordid love affair was born .

It was meant to be , and still is unfortunately . my entire family knows it , everytime ive been caught with drugs its always been opiates wether it was oxy , hydromorph etc and having a legitimate need for them as well compounds this issue to the nth degree , my family despises me being on them as they say i change when im taking them , like living with tony soprano my mom says but i think its a matter of perspective , high or not .

When I was 13 and went to a pharmacy to buy DXM, but got codeine pills instead. I knew I had found my peace in opioids right away, or so I thought then. No fucking peace for me in this life.

I was about 14 years old, and I went to the ER because I had a KILLER sore throat/flu thing going on. Turns out I had Mononucleosis and Strep Throat at the same time. Anyways, the doc gave me a script for #30 Lortabs . I was in heaven! And I got a killer buzz off just ONE tablet! Well, one thing lead to another and eventually I was an IV heroin addict. You live and learn I guess. Opiates will always be my DOC.

How is it nobody has said dilaudid?!?!? I've done sooooooo many kinds of drugs so many ways and I thought oxys rocked my world till I mainlined d and instantly it clicked "now this is the high I was looking for!!!" Short lived yes but the way my whole body seizes up and goes into super relax mode-no other drug has come close to that feeling. Quality crank comes in second-the kind where you tell the cook in the middle of the first hit how much you love them. Oxys come in third for the extended euphoria. But man IV hydromorphone is by far the highest high.

actually not just dope but I think I have to say I found my DOC when I was about 12. I was drunk and riding my bicycle home from school (don't ask) and flipped over the handlebars breaking my clavicle. luckily the ER nurse was cool as shit and was like "you don't want your mom to find your pint of jack and your cigs right I'll throw them away" but anyway I left with #30 T3s and that was love at first sight basically

When I first saw that little red plume flare up the inside of the barrel..... MMMM... golden brown , texture like sun , with my mind she runs.

quite late - 23 - when i got my heroin smoking technique down properly with some good gear.

i now think im almost as addicted to the act of smoking as i am the buzz ALMOST as plugging probably gets me higher but it doesnt have the taste or ritual. i'd probably rather have a slightly weaker dose of no3 h smoked than a higher dose of an oral formulation.

my first opiate love was dhc tho. i remember buying some for a coke comedown, taking 6, and never stopping. 8 for breakfast, 10 for lunch and 10 for dinner.