• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

When I was losing control

First injected 35mg oxy with 70mg diazepam downed
Then 50mg pure meth -> psychosis for all involved
Then heroin -> basically overdosed but friends were watching over so I didnt die

SOO... all the good shit

Probably the first time I did LSD.

Sitting on a cliffside watching over the ocean at sunset. The sky, ocean and beach below melted into a gold display of purity.
That's when I realised the life I was living was way more beautiful than I had ever thought or imagined.

When I combined a bunch of downers with a strong stimulant. I never really felt addicted to anything until I combined a bunch of them.

Well I'm sure most of us have a preferred drug to use. When did you realize you had found it? I haven't found mine (I don't think), so I am very curious; was it when you knew this was the best you'd ever felt? The most fun you'd had? Cheapest? Most available?

Well??
The second that black tar heroin hit my bloodstream and I felt completely numb and high as hell…I knew it was my doc!

H
I found mine by, continuously and without thinking, taking every single drug I could get my hands on. Every psychedelic under the sun, opiates, pills of all colors and shapes, stimulants, everything. I eventually landed on IV heroin and it was on. Thousands of dollars, 2 years, and a few burned relationships later, I've been clean for seven months.
ey man congrats on your clean time! I have 6 months clean in a few weeks from Heroin and meth.

The first time I did 2CB. Something about it feels magical.I can certainly see why it's part of Shulgin's half dozen. Plus, it's a stimulant-psychedelic that doesn't build immediate tolerance.

First time i tried my first hard drug crank was my 15th birthday in 1991 I was cutting class at my friend Ryan's house i snorted the line and boom felt so good that night i spent wanking until i taken a thin layer of skin of my knob while looking at the underwear section of a catalogue and thinking of a girl called jennifer from my world history class

Had an inkling when I first got my hands on hydrocodone or oxycodone in my early teenage years but never really used them regularly. Tried heroin in my early twenties and it finally made sense why everyone said to stay away from it, but of course it was too late.

I think mine has always been marijuana. Place to smoke it when I was a kid, now I use edibles very low dose too and kind of sparingly. I use the Delta 8 sometimes mix it with CBD. I just like the relaxing feeling man.

About three years ago.
Had several DOCs over the decades but can deal with one if I must. It is a benzo.

I was young. 30mg roxie IR for 5-10$ a pop..only bought 10 at a time for weekend partying/hangovers..

Well it was a hot summer night, I popped my first one (by then was well aqouinted to hydros, percs, and 10mg oxy.)
A storm was a brewing, had windows down in my room..when it hit, I KNEW that I needed to have these on deck at all times because it was magnificent and felt like that "missing puzzle" that night I enjoyed the high along side a fat blunt and an AMAZING lightning storm.

Will never forget that night.

Only within the past, what, less than 10 years? Pregabalin for sure.

Tried other stuff of course and it used to be AM-2201 synth cannabinoid at night but never got out of hand. At least I knocked that on the head.

After i put those first two spiderman blotters under my tongue when i was fourteen and had that glimpse of god only LSD can provide. And to this day it has pretty much been at the top of my list alongside of 2C-E and 4-AcO-DMT. Those are my 3 favorite drugs from the families of psychs. Tho the runners up would be ETH-LAD, 2C-B and 4-HO-MET. Its hard to choose just one cuz they are all special to me in different ways, but if i had to choose one on a desert island it would most likely be LSD.