• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

poppers. I do think being a stoner is stupid but I still love to indulge in the occasional recreational inhalation of burning cannabis flowers.

How on earth can you say Opiates are the most boring drug? The most boring drug I still consider recreational is alcohol.

Looks to me like the OP just wants to rant about how opiates suck and how he's above that shit.

I like all drugs really, but the one I found to be most boring would have to be ritalin after you abuse it for a few weeks straight.

Weed and opiates are the most boring for me. If i'm gonna get high, I don't like to just sit on my ass for hours watching someone else play video games or something like that.

i really don't know, I havn't found a boring drug yet.

maybe acid, cos i can never get any, i get bored waiting.

If you think opiates are boring, you're probably doing codeine or morphine. IME and according to many others any of the 'good' opiates almost ensure a fun time. For me, they are so motivational, I gladly initiate activities that I normally can't find the motivation to do (housework, organizing, etc). They just make me so content with anything I do that 'boring' doesn't exist on them. Truly a complete 'happy' drug.

Now alcohol, that is boring.

Benzodiazapines.
There are other agents that I like less, but benzos tend to be the most 'vanilla'/'neutral' compounds that I ingest and enjoy.

ebola

K pins. No fun for me unless I'm ultra blazed. Haven't tried many other benzos, but I Lo e downers cause I'm always so energized

Kpins? One of the funnest for me! Anyways, nicotine is supremely disappointing.

Alcohol gets my vote, as well. Anyone who says opiates needs to go out and converse with others. They are a beautiful drug.

Tomer