• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

Any benzo by itself tbh, even the feeling you get after exercise feels better and is more pronounced, plus they are soooooo boring.
A real blessing for comedowns tho.
Now IV midazolam would be a different story but still

I really don't think i've tried a psychoactive drug that I would consider really boring...un-enjoyable maybe, even that's a struggle to come-up with an example. I guess smoking crack gets lame after the first few hits when you're just fiending for the rush but it's not hitting you anymore, same with nicotine, when you get tolerant it's like a placebo except with the extra benefit of withdrawal when you try to quit. I don't know how weed is getting all these votes, the intellectual masturbation aspect of it is always interesting to me even if i'm just laying around doing nothing, it's like watching an imaginary movie unfold in your head.

...I kind of agree with benzos on second thought. It's the only class of drug i've ever taken where it can on rare occasions cause a flat out feeling of boredom as a side effect, but it's not typical. A false feeling of sobriety can happen more often but it's not straight boredom, it's more like getting a ravenous hunger to 'eat all the drugs!!!'. Glad I don't take them fuckers for recreation anymore. I find the subtle nuances in effects of benzos more fascinating than the actual isolated experience as a whole, it reminds me of the difference in strains of weed or coffee roasts.

I find some benzos euphorically disinhibiting, but some are just zombifying. I particularly liked Valium.

For me Stimulants, by themselves are the most boring. They are absolutely fabulously interesting to me when mixed with heroin in the form of a speedball, or on methadone with a benzo. But I'm much to anxious to enjoy them on their own. They just make me more alert and unable to find sleep when I take them with nothing else.

i personally hate weed, but i wouldn't call it boring... i mean, ordeals might be unpleasant, but they certainly grab your attention...

for pure boredom it would have to be nicotine.

tramadol for me. it's such a let down. just keeps me suspended in the "almost there" state. I know some people can take 150+ mg and enjoy a high, but for me i can take 50mg or 150mg it doesn't ever feel enjoyable and just makes me wish i never took it.

bk-MDMA- when you're hoping for the real MDxx it's a major, fiendish letdown, but I still enjoy Methylone in it's own sense.

Methylphenidate- like a more clinical version of cocaine (especially intranasally) with a ROUGH comedown.

Buprenorphine- such a half-assed, weird opioid with IME weak analgesic properties and an array of strange side-effects; it's annoying serotogenic stimmy, jittery peak effect.

Phenibut- IME it was such dirty, dehydrating substance that made my joints and kidneys ache the next day, all for a dizzying, weird buzz,

aPVP- Felt like this RC was designed to make humans go insane and the euphoria is strange

Lorazepam- The most depression-inducing BZD for myself

L-methamfetamine (Benzedrex)- literally awful jittery dysphoric stimulation with dopesick chills

Tramadol- dirty atypical opioid SNRI thing that causes seizures for me, and just in general is known for seizure activity