• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

How about this: the least fun is cocaine. It made me feel crazy and get cold sweats.

cannabis. i gave it up years ago. the majority of the people i know who smoke it now spend far too much money on it, and are lazy and pretty boring with no hobbys other than getting stoned

my work mate spends almost all his fucking money on it, has barley any money saved, can hardly afford to pay his phone bills and cant even run a motor bike, has never been clubbing or to a rave or even had a girlfriend, has no hobbys, hes thick, and likes shit music. i tell him hes a fucking looser and deep down he knows he is. he complains he cant sleep without it, hes even tried to give it up but failed and now smokes it again

^
Not everyone is like that when they're stoned. There are people like that, though.

When I get stoned I get a rush of thoughts that I think are very interesting. Most(all) of my A papers are written/brainstormed when I am stoned. Plus it makes music more intense. I think weed is one of the most interesting drugs out there. It changes my perspective on an issue almost instantly. Like if you are mad at someone about something, then you smoke a bowl of something decent, and then you can see their perspective.
Plus it makes any activity so much more fun i.e. lifting weights, running, biking, martial arts, jamming music, writing, reading, arguing politics, hiking, kayaking, doing school work, playing video/board/card games, doing puzzles, art work, etc.

I think OPIATES are without a doubt THE most boring drug of all.
I agree with ColtDan except replace pot with opiates. I think a much higher percentage of opiate users can fall into the "loser" category than weed smokers.

Now excuse me as I go sniff something... "...tonight used to be so cool..."

When I get stoned I get a rush of thoughts that I think are very interesting. Most(all) of my A papers are written/brainstormed when I am stoned. Plus it makes music more intense. I think weed is one of the most interesting drugs out there. It changes my perspective on an issue almost instantly. Like if you are mad at someone about something, then you smoke a bowl of something decent, and then you can see their perspective.
Plus it makes any activity so much more fun i.e. lifting weights, running, biking, martial arts, jamming music, writing, reading, arguing politics, hiking, kayaking, doing school work, playing video/board/card games, doing puzzles, art work, etc.

I think OPIATES are without a doubt THE most boring drug of all.
I agree with ColtDan except replace pot with opiates. I think a much higher percentage of opiate users can fall into the "loser" category than weed smokers.

Now excuse me as I go sniff something... "...tonight used to be so cool..."

My thoughts almost exactly.
Although I don't think I could write a paper while high... I should try sometime.

^lol DXM isn't "boring", but it is very "ew" I agree.

I remember one time robotripping I was listening to my Ipod while watching spongebob on TV while eating a bowl of cold pasta in only my whitey-tighties.
I think I sat through an entire afternoon marathon of spongebob and it was dark out when I finally came down and puked in the shower.

benzo's are hella boring. Just good for opiate w/d

Pot is ok, it's boring depending on your setting mainly

How can people say opiates are boring? I can talk for hours on them, get motivated to do things(while im still high), and sympathize with others much more than usual. Plus, things that i found boring before now become interesting.

^Sympathize with other opiate addicts? I know the feeling, but it's not that fun. "Boring things become interesting"? Like what?

I've known too many people who are like "aww dude can you get me something before I have to go to work?"
I don't think it's a good idea to take a drug to make work more interesting, especially if you work 5 times a week. Work is supposed to be boring. It makes you appreciate other things more. At least that's how I feel about the issue.
With opiates it's all about opiates, nothing else matters. That's boring and I've known too many friends whose personality turned to shit because of opiates.

cannabis. i gave it up years ago. the majority of the people i know who smoke it now spend far too much money on it, and are lazy and pretty boring with no hobbys other than getting stoned

my work mate spends almost all his fucking money on it, has barley any money saved, can hardly afford to pay his phone bills and cant even run a motor bike, has never been clubbing or to a rave or even had a girlfriend, has no hobbys, hes thick, and likes shit music. i tell him hes a fucking looser and deep down he knows he is. he complains he cant sleep without it, hes even tried to give it up but failed and now smokes it again

As with any drug... you have to keep control of it or otherwise it turns not fun at all, but a chore.

IMO the only time weed is boring is when you smoke shwaggy crap and it just puts you to sleep.

I don't like smoking weed or hash if im at a party because it tends to make me lazy, spaced out and untalkative. It just relaxes me too damn much. Alcohol also sucks because it either makes me bummed out or just stupid.

I don't know why people would list benzos as being boring or fucking opiates. I used to love getting a good buzz off temazepam and going partying. It's like being drunk only 100 times better and theres none of the side effects of alcohol.

soo many people saying weed :| , very dissapointing ;)

i would say alcohol is way more boring then weed.

but i would also say the most boring to me is adderall, being a zombie is def boring, and for the most part doing school work is boring as well

maybe i am diff though cuz i dont find weed or benzos to be boring at all n those def seemed to be the most frequent answers so far in this thread, oh well

^^ QFT. I feel like this thread is full of people who are listing their least favorite drugs, not the ones that are actually the most boring.

I mean, alcohol? Seriously? The point of alcohol is that EVERYTHING is awesome. Sure it can be shitty, but I don't understand how you can call the most popular drug in human history the "most boring".

And weed is almost entirely situational, IMO. Smoke with a couple really good friends and you'll have the time of your life. Also, don't smoke too often. And buy good weed. And whatnot.

Yup!

I mean, alcohol? Seriously? The point of alcohol is that EVERYTHING is awesome. Sure it can be shitty, but I don't understand how you can call the most popular drug in human history the "most boring".

Doesn't do anything for me... it just makes me want to go to bed (or be sick!) therefor, it's the most boring.

I can understand people saying cocaine - if all they have had is shitty, heavily cut stuff...

Get a group of people together and get them all drunk. See what all kinds of shit they get into. Alcohol may suck, but it's not boring.

Well seeing as everything is subjective anyway, to me alcohol is one of the most boring drugs there is. I mean, a few drinks=sort of tipsy and cheerful, wanting to drink more. Drinking more=sloppy, tired, dizzy, hungry, greasy food then sleep.

Booooooring, IMO. :\

When I say opiates are boring btw I am merely talking about the horrible scene we have in my town regarding opiates. It's just depressing with all these bums and addicts, including myself.
The actual high is pretty nice I have to say.