• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

weed makes every boring situation interesting so no all you above fools.

for me 300mg caffeine = same euphoria as half of a good roll. (im so lucky)

so the winner is nicotine- feels good for about 5 min, then your mouth tastes liek shit, sometimes my heart aches, can be hard to breathe, and its just boring

I think weed is pretty boring, since I'm constantly getting high everyday. I wouldn't even consider nicotine a recreational drug.

I don't get why some people like xanax and other benzos so much. All they do is make me feel sleepy, not high at all. "lets feel tired woohoo!"

weed, alchohol, and benzo's. Though of the three, I like benzo's the most. I just don't really think of them as recreational per say, so much as they make my life more tolerable seeming, but they never give me any real lift. just a numbness.

If you think opiates are boring, you're probably doing codeine or morphine. IME and according to many others any of the 'good' opiates almost ensure a fun time. For me, they are so motivational, I gladly initiate activities that I normally can't find the motivation to do (housework, organizing, etc). They just make me so content with anything I do that 'boring' doesn't exist on them. Truly a complete 'happy' drug.

Now alcohol, that is boring.

lol at you classing morphine as one of the bad opiates! :p idiot!

alcohol and benzos. I love benzos still, but they are pretty boring. Alcohol is just a shit class of a drug. I dont enjoy acting like im 16 again, nor do I enjoy loud drunks.

I find weed pretty fun and stimulating, but alas, I am a former pothead. Give me opiates any day and we will be friends.

Alcohol and opiates (i'm one of those people who doesn't get any euphoria off of opiates, just drowsiness and nausea)

Marijuana...at first the prospect of getting high is really fucking exciting, but it's less than a year since I had my first joint and I'm already bored of weed. It's alright, by yourself on a quiet night in, but I would turn it down for practically any other drug...MDMA, mephedrone, codeine, mushrooms whatever. Alternatively combine it with any other drug ;)

I also don't quite get the attraction of getting stoned all day every day. You achieve nothing of worth to anyone other than yourself when you're high. At least coke might encourage someone to get off the armchair and clean the house, very very enthusiastically.

I don't understand the question...if the drug is boring then why would one consider it 'recreational' ?

i used to smoke a ton of bud. and im sure we all did lol. but now ill smoke like maybe once or twice a year. like i havent even smoked in a year. i think bud just got totally boring. and at my job i get drug tested once every 3 or 4 months. so its just not even worth it to smoke. not to mention its way over priced.

i still love mary jane; we just dont hangout anymore.

Nicotine. I do buy a pack of cigs about once a month, and each time I keep expecting it to be good. The only good effects I get are if I smoke at least ten one day, then the first one the next morning is REAL nice, but after that one it's mostly the act of smoking I like.

As far prescriptions and street recreational drugs, I think I'd say Klonopin was the most boring one I've had, but sometimes I wish I had another script or two just for times when I do wanna be knocked out or come down from something.

Valium or something like that,I don't really enjoy being sedated unless coming down off of MDMA or some stimulant and then they are nice to help me pass out,but I don't enjoy Valium or any Benzo's really except for sleep.

Opiates have never failed to bore the shit out of me, even IV morphine. I just don't get what the fuss is all about.

I can't believe people are saying weed - that's the best drug! and caffeine, how could we live without it...

nicotine is truly the most pointless drug ever. and it tastes like shit. can't believe how much time (and health) I wasted on it in my more stupid years...