• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

the really weak/borderline in-effective psychedelics. no real trip, just a bit dizzy and confused with upset stomach.

goodie.

Ambien. not fun at all. benzos too. both are good for sleep, but not for having a good time.

personally i like coke. i do it once every couple months or so. doesn't really make me jittery and i get a fuckton of euphoria from it.

i also smoke weed every night. after coming home from a hard days work or working late and getting home around 11 or something i love to just smoke and chill out.

I'm not gonna count nicotine or tylenol and shit like that.. I don't consider those recreational

I'd say benzos are pretty boring. Altho admittedly I don't have a lot of experience, but the few times I've done them I didn't have fun at all

For me, I'd say alcohol. It's such a predictable high for me and not a good predictable high like heroin/benzos/cannabis (or even nicotine) but a sloppy, dirty, blah predictable high.

Alcohol is really only good for social stuff....but IMHO I'd rather go to a benzo pub than go to a alcohol pub. I think social gatherings would be more fun if everyone popped the benzo(s) of their choice and drank tasty smoothies and socialized. Maybe throw in some weak stimulants so everyone doesn't pass out too. Someday.....when I open my "pharmaceutical pub".....someday....

Alcohol is really only good for social stuff....but IMHO I'd rather go to a benzo pub than go to a alcohol pub. I think social gatherings would be more fun if everyone popped the benzo(s) of their choice and drank tasty smoothies and socialized. Maybe throw in some weak stimulants so everyone doesn't pass out too. Someday.....when I open my "pharmaceutical pub".....someday....

I agree totally. And a benzo pub would be ultimate lol. Shit would get crazy.

Opiates. It's an enjoyable high but it's pretty boring if you think about it. You just feel great by forgetting everything around you and just nodding off.

What kinda weed are you talking about? Reg? Some fire weed like purp or diesel is not boring.. but regular weed is

xanax. i have severe anxiety though, so maybe it just gets me to a baseline. only use for sleep when i am dopesick.

Amphetamine sulphate? Alcohol? that's if u dont count caffeine and nicotine...

probably say weed....but weed has its upside,,,if u dont smoke it at all that much and wait weeks between tokes
and cut out all other drugs....nicotine and caffine..excluded of course

benzos, ibuprofen, tylenol, nicotine, and of course the new sudafed with NO pseudoephedrine and LOTS of phenylepherine. <-- lol