• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

I wouldn't say weed.... I don't smoke very often at all and when I do it can be an almost religious experience. :D

I'd say nicotine or caffeine...

EDIT: Opiates. (at least the pharmaceutical ones). For me, unless I have other opiated/high friends around, or something fun to do, it's really no fun. Euphoria to some degree, sure; but still pretty boring.

Weed isn't boring, you just need to have fun activities to do while faded and not be lazy

ahahah this thread got me laughing

Changing the name up a bit ;)

@ thread, hmmm.....there are a few benzos that come to mind.

nicotine or caffeine, or anything else over the counter (other than benadryl...high doses of that is anything but boring)

weed is one of the most interesting drugs around, besides psyches. Its like anti-boredom in and of itself. But y'all can hate, saves more for me

^ agreed with the bingos

It depends on the person, environment, and cannabis strain IMO.

(Sativas ftw)

Worst so-called recreational drug: Cocaine.

"Hey, let's go get some coke and have a blast"

Like what, fiending for more coke, and not being able to enjoy doing a damn thing while on it? Recreational my ass.

I love the high I get from Sativa. Indica is just good for sleep and pain relief, at least for me.

There has to be more than just THC that makes marijuana psychoactive, because I swear that different strains of weed have different effects on me, and its not even as cut and dry and just Indica/Sativa.

The most boring mood altering drug (now that we changed the parameters) is probably one of the anti-depressants or psyche drugs that just kills your gumption and produces no euphoria. I am sure there are many in that category. Im sure some people will use these recreationaly too.

Weed might not be as interesting as acid but it definitely has value as a fun drug especially if you have a good strain.

For me, it's opiates. They make me want to sleep and feel sick to my stomach. Not exactly my idea of a good time.

I dont get any euphoria from coke. I must be weird, but I just dont get much of a reaction from it.

I dont get any euphoria from coke. I must be weird, but I just dont get much of a reaction from it.
I was the same way the first four or five times I did (all free btw, I wasn't paying to be jitterly, lol). And then all of a sudden, it started working. :/

Anyway, nicotine def. Then either alcohol or benzos would be next.

Marijuana was kind of like that way back when. I got stoned on the third try. I bet there is a reason for it and not just the 'you didnt inhale properly' theory.

I got so stoned I couldnt talk. After a while you learn how to function in that new state of consciousness but I think your brain has to form new connections for that.

For me its just plain cocaine, this drug by itself just makes me jittery, and anxous. Now mix it with some drinks and good buds and you have a killer night.

Purple drank.. It was *dont post that, this isnt the lounge* to me, And I have ZERO tolerance for any kind of opiate. Tasted great going down, pretty good body feel.. but boring as helll.

Last edited by a moderator:
cocaine, pseudoephedrine.. i wouldnt consider likes of ibuprofen or tylenol (unless its Rx) to be recreational at all.