Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the last film you saw? v. Why doesn’t Peter Jackson wear shoes?

Now, I've been on a Horror Binge and I'll be back to it just needed a break so far I've watched these films
1.Panic In Needle Park (pacino's classic role)
2.Trainspotting 1 (Never gets old while amped up)
3.Another Day In Paradise (James woods stars in this Larry Clark Film)
4.Bully (Another Larry Clark gem)
5.Kids (again lol another Larry Clark Film) def. his best I grew up watching this movie it was literally banned to get a copy on DVD in person was hard. Totally worth watching on Opana IR & Dexedrine

I saw Kids in the theater and could never find a DVD, my buddies dragged me too it, and I was glad they did, but can't find it anywhere, I was on alcohol but it was good, and raw and that thing about it being banned, explains a lot, thanks, ill guess I'll give up looking for it

I saw Kids in the theater and could never find a DVD, my buddies dragged me too it, and I was glad they did, but can't find it anywhere, I was on alcohol but it was good, and raw and that thing about it being banned, explains a lot, thanks, ill guess I'll give up looking for it
I didn't see it in Theater. I bought it direct friom Sun Coast Videos the old school east coast mall DVD/ VHS store around say 2005-06 I still have the DVD to this day! I'm sure if you amazon it you will find a copy there was a whole thing with the Distro. of the Movie it made mad profit. I do have to say R.I.P to Justin Pierce damn shame man. Get a copy if you need help HMU!

I didn't see it in Theater. I bought it direct friom Sun Coast Videos the old school east coast mall DVD/ VHS store around say 2005-06 I still have the DVD to this day! I'm sure if you amazon it you will find a copy there was a whole thing with the Distro. of the Movie it made mad profit. I do have to say R.I.P to Justin Pierce damn shame man. Get a copy if you need help HMU!
Yeah he was in one of the Friday movies. He was like 25 and killed himself, he was going to attend a movie premiere the next day, he had a wife, a career and then killed himself? It seems like a very senseless suicide, but it is weird, when you see someone dead, in a movie who died too young for no real good reason?

Just watched Kids for free on Internet Archives, I was still a teen, barely but man it was creepy now, no wonder people were pissed. It was weird cause I forgot about some of the house parties I went too in my later teen years, the kids were older and not as wild but it brought back fuzzy memories of the mid nineties and some wild times. Not quite that wild, but things were different then and I lived for a year outside Philly and things were different then. Yeah there are some older people who partied earlier but this brought back some craziness, not quit that bad, but still, that movie was a little uncomfortable to watch now that I am older, and had a messed up ending. I don't think they would allow that in theaters today. Low budget, but gave Rosario Dawson an early if not first role. I really don't know how to react to seeing it, other than Telly annoyed me and it is messed up that Casper( Justin Pierce killed himself in real life, his career was going ok, and he was married and he hanged himself in 2000)

Eyes Wide Shut is about the complexity and difficulties of monogamy, as I have stated before. Anyone who has been in a relationship for over a decade can see that. Monogamy is hard. We all have urges.
Kubrick was genius at expressing the small, essentials of everyman into a dramatic opus.

In EWS, he noted, Fidelity - (sic)faith in humans true purpose within a trusted relationship; ode to the meaningfulness & security that is contingent to the sacrifice of monogamy, perhaps. 🤔

saw Appropriate tonight. elle fanning's broadway debut. a family drama that leans on dark humor. her character is silly but not without depth. funny is in her repertoire since The Great. she is wonderful. and sarah pulson has some real moments as the lead. overall good play. grateful to have seen it.

I work with the criminally insane so this one really hit me hard.
I bet you've got some interesting stories.

Kubrick was genius at expressing the small, essentials of everyman into a dramatic opus.
I recently watched the documentary Room 237, which analyzes hidden messages and details in The Shining.

It was pretty cool, however some of the theories presented were so fucking stupid I literally laughed, but the rest was very interesting.

I bet you've got some interesting stories.

I recently watched the documentary Room 237, which analyzes hidden messages and details in The Shining.

It was pretty cool, however some of the theories presented were so fucking stupid I literally laughed, but the rest was very interesting.
Think I saw it, Snafu - could give it a rewatch, just for the extreme theories, alone. 😉

I watched "Hardcore Henry" last night. It's a movie that's definitely light on the plot side of things, but it was a fun watch and definitely action-packed. It reminded me of the movies "Shoot 'em up" or "Crank." It doesn't take itself too seriously and had some funny bits in-between the over the top violence. It's one of those movies that's probably best watched while stoned out of your gourd. If you're looking for an action film where you don't really have to think and a lot of stuff isn't really explained, but you want to watch something silly, it's not too bad. The protagonist literally doesn't speak once. 6/10.

You ever seen Gummo?

Just watched Kids for free on Internet Archives, I was still a teen, barely but man it was creepy now, no wonder people were pissed. It was weird cause I forgot about some of the house parties I went too in my later teen years, the kids were older and not as wild but it brought back fuzzy memories of the mid nineties and some wild times. Not quite that wild, but things were different then and I lived for a year outside Philly and things were different then. Yeah there are some older people who partied earlier but this brought back some craziness, not quit that bad, but still, that movie was a little uncomfortable to watch now that I am older, and had a messed up ending. I don't think they would allow that in theaters today. Low budget, but gave Rosario Dawson an early if not first role. I really don't know how to react to seeing it, other than Telly annoyed me and it is messed up that Casper( Justin Pierce killed himself in real life, his career was going ok, and he was married and he hanged himself in 2000)
My friend had a bootleg copy of this back in high school. Bought it on DVD a few years ago, SHTOOPS :cool::alien: