Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the last film you saw? v. Why doesn’t Peter Jackson wear shoes?

@Asclepius

you gotta verify apple tv plus sometime this year.

they have big artilery there.

Currently on Defending Jacob tbh their shows are similar to the simpatic approach Syfy has.

for now.
Thanks for the input. I still got yer 'nodding- apocalypse', series to start - it's on my to-do list, which is long....but shall 'ta-doo' eventually- got to find time & space to watch & appreciate.

Last edited:
Saltburn.

Meehhh. Ok.
Like a narrative, copy of The Talented Mr. Ripley but with more overt, 'gay & sociopath' -for the views. Uninspired, shite, imho.

Last edited:
Oppenheimer-

Yeah ik I'm LATE but I wanted to save it for a good day

Turning the lights off rn getting comfortable with my blankets and my dog's 😴
It's the first time in years I've actually been excited for a movie 👋

Just finished watching Platoon. Decent war film, covered things from that era well I think (The war and the movie are before my time). Worth a watch.

Have you seen Thin Red Line?
alittle artsy but well worth a watch

In a class I took once they had a veteran of the Vietnam war come in and talk about his experiences during the war, and I remember him saying that Platoon was his favorite movie about the conflict 👍

Anyone watched Eyes Wide Shut?

I've seen it a dozen times, watched it last night and still don't get it 😭 it's obvious at face value what is going on, but what is the message here the director is trying to convey or am I looking too deep into it?

it's probably my favourite stanley kubrick movie.

visually, it's no barry lyndon but it's still very lush.

alasdair

I was interested in that one (Barry Lyndon) recently, looked like something I wouldn’t mind seeing. You’d recommend?

Last film I saw worth mentioning was "Pulp Fiction" & "Kids" today I'm in much more of a Horror mood I'm watching Exorcist-The Believer 2023

Anyone have any recs. for any GREAT horror Films I might have missed due lol insanity.

Last film I saw worth mentioning was "Pulp Fiction" & "Kids" today I'm in much more of a Horror mood I'm watching Exorcist-The Believer 2023

Anyone have any recs. for any GREAT horror Films I might have missed due lol insanity.

End of the Line (2007)

Lesser-known, low-budget-but-good horror film. Check it out if you get a chance

Watching eyes wide shut I get the sense of this secret society sex cult sort of like the rich having these sex orgies especially when one of the characters in the movie tells Tom cruise if you only knew some of the people that were there I almost started to think prince Andrew, Epstein...

Chilling