Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the last film you saw? v. Why doesn’t Peter Jackson wear shoes?

Succita(Dry) 2022.Italian movie.👍.Good movie.I like it-human alienation and madness.Too much characters....and these italians speaking too quickly(like most of тхе spaniards).....movie got a subtitles,but i like to listen and remember the language

Just finished watching Platoon. Decent war film, covered things from that era well I think (The war and the movie are before my time). Worth a watch.

Platoon is truly a good War movie. One of Sheen's best! It's right behind Apocalypse Now & Full Metal Jacket for me & of course an honorable mention "Saving Private Ryan" I know that's based in a different Era but truly epic. I love War Films

Killers of the Flower Moon.

It was worth watching but the victim-theme was so drawn to emotionally torture, that it became jaded - it tired & insulted the premise it was trying to portray, imo.

Anyone watched Eyes Wide Shut?

I've seen it a dozen times, watched it last night and still don't get it 😭 it's obvious at face value what is going on, but what is the message here the director is trying to convey or am I looking too deep into it?

It's Hallmark love story of Ursula van der Leyen & Klaus Schwab (except IRL they are less attractive & fuck regular folks ).🙂

For all you who use Tubi I found out how to skip over the commercials. If you're using Mozilla Firefox and use AdGuard AdBlocker keep it on while watching the movie. When the movie goes to play the commercials the screen will just go to black instead of the commercials, then go and turn off the AdBlocker and the movie should start playing pretty much right away. At least on mine it works.

For all you who use Tubi I found out how to skip over the commercials. If you're using Mozilla Firefox and use AdGuard AdBlocker keep it on while watching the movie. When the movie goes to play the commercials the screen will just go to black instead of the commercials, then go and turn off the AdBlocker and the movie should start playing pretty much right away. At least on mine it works.
G.L.O!! SIR!!!!

Scream (2022) & Scream VI these films aren't bad at all esp. "Scream" the 2022 one.

& soon "Rumble Fish" Mikey Rourke, Matt Dillon, Nicholas Cage & Chris Penn. Classic Film

Good Boy (2022) - 5/10

What a fuckin' weird Norwegian flick. Cliché at the end. Short enough to enjoy.

Shutter Island (2010) - 8.3/10

Shutter Island reminds me a lot of what I do for a living. I love asylum/penitentiary related films lately. I work with the criminally insane so this one really hit me hard.

ISS (2023) - 3/10

Terrible film. Decent effects and such but nonsensical plot, really nonsensical lead character. I just wanted to see a movie while in the city but I think I'd have passed had I known how bad it would be. Nothing in theaters worth seeing at the moment.

Anyone watched Eyes Wide Shut?

I've seen it a dozen times, watched it last night and still don't get it 😭 it's obvious at face value what is going on, but what is the message here the director is trying to convey or am I looking too deep into it?

He, stumbled on a weird group of rich people's secret society get together. Illuminati, like group of rich and powerful and wasn't invited

Eyes Wide Shut is about the complexity and difficulties of monogamy, as I have stated before. Anyone who has been in a relationship for over a decade can see that. Monogamy is hard. We all have urges.