• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Mislabeled Batch of 2C-B-Fly That Has Caused Deaths

How do you know he sent super-potent stuff? What makes you believe he reports from 1, 8 and 18 mgs are true. At this point I simply don't believe anything until there is some kind of proof from the 18 mgs report.
I don't always test my stuff before ingesting it but I 1. Always start with low very low doses. 2. Always try to keep myself well informed through several forums so I can know in advance if a vendor is selling bad stuff.

Same reasons I said above. Faking your own death on a danish forum is a really stupid way to scam... You don't have to do that, you can just stop responding to people or lead them on and get more money.

I don't doubt you always test your substances and I usually do too, but we're in the minority of drug and RC users.

But again, if it is so well known in RC circles that chinese labs fuck up on a regular basis, all rc vendors should be doing some sort of quality control on their end.

Luckily my friend didn't try this product this weekend as planned, based on wanting to read more about it....which lead here, and seeing all the mess. Thanks Bluelight.

Agreed, I think this might be a big wake up call to vendors, and thank god for harm reduction forums. Thanks Bluelight!

Same reasons I said above. Faking your own death on a danish forum is a really stupid way to scam... You don't have to do that, you can just stop responding to people or lead them on and get more money.

You have a point there. Why make the scam last only a week...It doesn't make sense.

For me it´s clear that it was a big mistake..

Why should he sell a chemical compositon für such a low price per dose and fake his death after that?
He would have collected shitloads of money with such a potent stuff.
I see no reason for such a behavior..
When you´re going to fake your death, you don´t lower the prices for batches before and send them out in that (A+) quality and as fast as usual.

He had absolutely no reason to scam imho.
Maybe he was a little bit naive with handling unknown chemicals..

Why should he sell a chemical compositon für such a low price per dose and fake his death after that?
He would have collected shitloads of money with such a potent stuff.
I see no reason for such a behavior..
When you´re going to fake your death, you don´t lower the prices for batches before and send them out in that (A+) quality and as fast as usual.

I agree except for the A+ quality. We know (we think) it's potent stuff for now. We won't know if it is pure (whatever it is) until we get the lab results.

yeah, at this point, even if the "other products" showed up, I would be extremely cautious....you can assume that they were never tested either. Or, the last batch was perfect, and he just got a new one in for your order that is also fucked up.....? Who knows?

He was young and inexperienced running a business, and at the very least too trusting of his chinese sources.

To any vendors reading: I think we all would agree to pay a few quid more per order to make up for the additional cost of you actually independently testing your products! For fuck's sake!

I didn't know how to post a picture of the marquis so I made it my avatar and profile picture. Hope that's good enough.

Just reading the danish forum and a bunch of people there know him in real life and confirm it. Really sad.

Just reading the danish forum and a bunch of people there know him in real life and confirm it. Really sad.

I tried to read some of it but I didn't understand anything, of course.
Can you please link where they talk about it so we can translate it with google translator? Or else, can you please transalte it and post it?

it is sad....so fucking young! I am trying to learn from this, and make sure my friends know what they are using.

I just read through this, and followed the links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo-DragonFLY

That looks way too powerful for me or friends to deal with....I wonder if this proves to be the substance in question....it seems to fit.

I tried to read some of it but I didn't understand anything, of course.
Can you please link where they talk about it so we can translate it with google translator? Or else, can you please transalte it and post it?

It's in the Diverse --> Off-Topic section. You have to be a member to read it. I don't speak danish, but I just signed up and copied the text from the forums into google translate.

The subjects are "2C-B-FLY Klarhed (vidre bygning af R.I.P)" (speculation on what the substance was) and "R.I.P". Seems like they have a tight-knit scene in Denmark. A lot of people knew him personally.

I didn´t mean the "2C-B-fly".

Cu, time to chill out.. urgently.

Peace man, glad you and your friends are alright!

Hospitalization at 1mg? This sound like the 2C/3C mix-up all over again. The marquis reaction isn't right for a DOx. I don't know how it would react with the flies but the reaction tends to interact with conjugated ring systems to give the resulting colour.

I had the real 2c-b-fly years back (which I threw out after a couple trials because I wasn't overly impressed; anyway) and a good +++ dose was 10-14mg for me. But the duration was certainly only about 6-10 hours and I didn't die.

Part of me has been thinking about 2C-B-Dragonfly, because I could see how there could be some confusion between the two with language barriers. I don't think that would account for the extra potency, would it?

Apparently his trip partner who lived felt bad and fell asleep, and I assume doesn't have extreme vasoconstriction, so that makes me think it's not DOB-Dragonfly.

But wasn't the person synth'ing the BRDFLY (and its active enantiomer) dosing it up to 16mg or so without problems? I think f&b wrote about that at the time.People react very differently to this drug though.

It's in the Diverse --> Off-Topic section. You have to be a member to read it. I don't speak danish, but I just signed up and copied the text from the forums into google translate.

The subjects are "2C-B-FLY Klarhed (vidre bygning af R.I.P)" (speculation on what the substance was) and "R.I.P". Seems like they have a tight-knit scene in Denmark. A lot of people knew him personally.

Thanks for the info
I'm already reading it.

can you copy/ paste relevant stuff here, so I don't have to go thru all the steps? or is that not cool? PM?

thanks.....

I haven't read anything we haven't speculated about here yet. If I find anything worth pasting here I will.
It does sound like many people at the forum knew him in person.
OK this may be interesting:
He went cold, and lay in bed, his friend was too tired and let down to sleep

Does the COLD thing tell us anything new?

Last edited:
His family and some of his friends have made a group on facebook in memory of the poor guy, so I think this confirms that it wasnt a scam. And if it is, it is beyond what I would call straight out evil. Also many people knowing him personally has confirmed this on the danish page. I only ever spoke to him online, so I dont have any connections to his family or girlfriend to further confirm it.

A sample of it will most likely be analyzed by GC/MS method in the near future. Then we'll know for sure what it was.

This is a sad case, but it proves the ugly truth of most RC vendors, as some of you've already explained.

At this point I have to accept the guy is dead.
Sorry if I offended anyone by being to harsh about the subject. I am just upset at the whole situation.
It could have been any of us dead.

This sound like the 2C/3C mix-up all over again

What do you mean by that?

Last edited:
Yeah moniorojo, i really think theres no way to "scam" anybody buy faking death. Especially after sending a pile of chem on day one. He was a good guy and lets give him his proper dues.

So the other 18mg guy didnt die then huh...

As far as potential drugs. A 3C would take more mg's to be effective. To me BDF (bromodragonfly) seems like a logical one.

But I think we have an impure batch or a mixed batch at that. Main thinking there is because most trips i've read for BDF were great and those were around .5mg-1mg. Although, its possible we've all done too much.

I'd love to give like .2mg a trial. Again, I'm not gonna advocate that until we know exactly what we have, but it might be worth a shot. I dont have my chem with me though, otherwise I would gladly do that.