• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Mislabeled Batch of 2C-B-Fly That Has Caused Deaths

Is that confirmed? 2C-B-Fly felt really benign on the body for me.

exactly! we all would be interested to read said reports....otherwise it sounds like your typical run of the mill rumor

It may even sound like someone is interested in spreading such rumor. So, proof or no proof?!

Pretty thorough googling with several variations on the phrasing revealed nothing.

I have to say its entirely possible.

But could just be trolling and without a link I will continue my exploration of the stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for introducing such information without proof to back it up, hopefully we will learn more in the coming days. I don't think this story has reached the press yet. Why would someone want to falsify such a rumor?

Sound familiar to urban myth, I also continue my exploration of the stuff.

This may have somehow gotten confused with the bromo-dfly deaths in norway & sweden

I've heard this was specifically a vendor of said chemical who just stocked it recently. The dose was supposedly 18 mg. I'm reserving judgment till I've seen two independent confirmations.

I'm going to do some research. I may be able to find out more given your thought on it Ayrios..

I've heard this was specifically a vendor of said chemical who just stocked it recently. The dose was supposedly 18 mg. I'm reserving judgment till I've seen two independent confirmations.

Wait. You mean it is the vendor who died?!?!?
I cannot believe it. That'd be crazy.

...there is always the unfortunate possibility too of the supplier mistaking a drug for another, a number of years ago there was a rash of overdoses because a vendor was sent DOI instead of 2c-i.

any reason this should have increased affinity for 5htb over 2C-B? have the receptor binding affinities been mapped out yet?

I dont think enough data's been mapped to determine exact receptor targeting.

And yeah If its the vendor then thats fucked up...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the owner of a RC company which very recently got 2c-b-fly who has passed away.
It has not reach the news and hopefully it will stay that way.

I got the info from a forum where his friends and family posted the info.

It could be an idiosyncratic reaction or perhaps his supplier made a mistake, but the fact remains that a 22 year old guy lost his life after ingesting 18mg of (what he thought was) 2c-b-fly

It is the owner of a RC company which very recently got 2c-b-fly who has passed away.
It has not reach the news and hopefully it will stay that way.

I got the info from a forum where his friends and family posted the info.

It could be an idiosyncratic reaction or perhaps his supplier made a mistake, but the fact remains that a 22 year old guy lost his life after ingesting 18mg of (what he thought was) 2c-b-fly

Shit! Poor fellow!
I have to be selfish here and hope my order was shipped before the incident, and hope it is 2c-b-fly too. I'll take it for analysis and post the results if it arrives, of course.
And yeah: What forum? (if it can't be posted here or by PM, please)

Give all information to confirm it, I think it is extremely important to prevent further deaths of orders that have already been shipped.