• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Mislabeled Batch of 2C-B-Fly That Has Caused Deaths

Strange that a vendor shipped 2C-B, since that is illegal almost everywhere. Anyway, 2C-B is a different compound than 2C-B-fly, so these posts don't belong in this thread ;)

there are some unwise individuals within the US that sell schedule 1 substances via email

lol

but no, for real, there are online vendors within the USA that sell Sch.I substances. they communicate via email and ship with the US Postal Service.

don't PM me to ask, i fell out of touch with that scene awhile ago.

lol

but no, for real, there are online vendors within the USA that sell Sch.I substances. they communicate via email and ship with the US Postal Service.

don't PM me to ask, i fell out of touch with that scene awhile ago.

Do you really need to put it out in the open like that? 8)

maybe the people that do it will read that and realize how bad of an idea it is.

stumbled upon this thread again and just remembered i actually got some substances from the danish vendor in question, a year or so before he passed away. remembering this fact is a reason to allergy test, use reagents, etc. everytime testing a new compound.

Nuke is correct afaik! Read in News online that a vendor did sum bromo-butterfly and went out with a buddy for a pub/ club night and died.pretty long ago though.Please take much care with those RCs,a friend(really,my hallucinogen days are over since 89)and it friiied his brain 2days thinking its acid.Clearly wasnt.
Mo

Hi Mokele :)

Please include a quote of the post you are responding to next time since it is quite unclear what exactly you think nuke was correct about. Moreover, please don't bump (post in) a 3 year old thread only to confirm something. This thread is about a mislabeled batch which is far from current any longer.

Right now there is a lot of actual 2C-B-Fly in circulation although I don't mean to say you should not be concerned about this kind of highly dangerous Bromo-Dragonfly mislabeling any longer. A while ago 2C-B-Fly was *much* more rare though and often in such cases there is considerably more mislabeling going on per instance compared to product available from large batches (making custom synths much more obsolete and economically uninteresting).

These days NBOMe's being sold as LSD are a widespread bane of the community, although it's dangers work a bit different than those from Bromo-Dragonfly - more unpredictable... Your friend possibly took something like a DOX, of which Bromo-Dragonfly is a very close relative. One can use reagent testing to try and ward off unwanted RC's.

Too bad your psychedelic days are over I guess, nice you still take an interest though. :)

Hi Solipsis?
Oops,i was pretty High and missed the fact that its an old thread!!
Thanks for being so polite and understanding! I was really shocked how he reacted and will search the substances you mentioned and tell him what it could have been,maybe we can identify it,thanks to you!
I like my X and am currently switching from decades of ivdu to smoking my gear,2 DVT without ever touching groin seems like last warning! Will quote in future!!Very sorry.
I cant find how to pm someone,mods didnt answer,sadly.
Wish you a great Week and only really goood
Trips!
Mo

Ah yes, this unfortunate saga... good bump, this one is for the history books.