Tryin to meet some chix

Personally I think DD did this guy a favor. He needs to be more careful with talking to strangers over the internet, and get to know them better before agreeing to meet them in person. Meeting up with someone only an hour after first talking to them? That's crazy. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's probably some dude!

Yeah if it wasnt DD it could have been a gang of bikers waiting to sodomize him. at least now he knows.

^
why do you think bong420tripper's post was edited.. he was trying to lure him in his dungeon.. and Michael knows alll about that dungeon. Posting about it here is now strictly forbidden.

OMG DD you're sooooooooooo evil.

i bet before the guy posted back anyone complaining about you was jealous they didn't do it first. BUT QUICK! let's all look compassionate!

I thought it was funny, firecrotch doesn't seem like that cool of a guy, and I don't want to be friends with him.

Firecrotch I have only one thing to say (not that anyone cares) you seem very well spoken.,. err written. I hope you really speak with the same emotion as you type it.
Life sucks, and if you put your self out there you will get burned, but in the same instance you may find what your looking for.

Alright, I happen to know FIRECROTCH, and this is what I have to say to you (Justin). Dude, I really feel bad for what happened with Liz, and what happened in this joke....to a certain extent. Everyone has breakups, it happens, you should feel lucky that breaking up with some bitch is the worst thing youve ever had to deal with. Im sory and it sucks.

And as far as the whole "Alicia" thing is concerned....that shit was fucking hilarious....i cannot belive you have so much trust in the internet, you needed to learn that lesson, as harsh as it may have been.

i hope you take this whole thing as a joke and stick around bluelight b/c all these people that are fucking with you are like the swinging dicks of bluelight and youd prolly get a little more respect if you be cool about it.

edit: also, you should brouse around a forum before you post threads in it so that you have an idea of what people talk about. The Lounge (or any bl forum) is not the fucking love connection. your skin needs to get a little tougher.

LOL!!!! DD thats some funny shit

Firecrotch : ya, its hard to meet a guy that doesnt like sex
DigitalDuality : there's a couple on bluelight.. you should inquire about a guy named Computer Collector

hahaha

[edit after reading whole thread: man this thread went from hilarious to depressing quick. maybe i've been online too long but alicia was obviously a dude. a long time ago i wrote an IRC "bot" that allowed people on one room to see all of the messages people sent it, and people could also send messages through the bot. we fucked with so many cybersex feinds.. it was funny though we never went so far as to get them to try to meet in real life. ]

Last edited:
Firecrotch said:
Ya, just seein what kinda people be around here. I don't put this post here to seem desparate or anything. However, I am a new member of bluelight lookin to meet people like me that might wanna talk and share experiences and shit.

Another reason is that nearly 7 months ago, my gf at the time called me up on my first day of college and told me she had been cheating on me for 2 months with her boss who was 7 years older than we were. It hurt bad and screwed me up in the head for a little while, and now were not friends and she will not talk to me.

Since then, I really havent had any kind of meaningful fling, hook-up, one night stand, or wutever. The small bit of of action I did get was far less than satisfying or emotionally stimulating.

I'm really not a bad looking guy, dont let the username scare u. ya I have red hair, but as of now i have quite a tan from working outside, and Im fairly well built from my days of wrestling in high school. If any females are lookin to have a convo or meet someone new, im totally open.

peace

First of all, women are not "chix". Learn it, love it, live it.

Lastly, go away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DD: you are evil. i knew there was a reason i liked you. this really is the funniest thing i've ever seen in my short time as a BLer. oh yeah, DD, i thought that you right-wing fascists didn't do stuff like this.=D %)

Originally posted by SPUNK
Alright, I happen to know FIRECROTCH, and this is what I have to say to you (Justin). Dude, I really feel bad for what happened with Liz, and what happened in this joke....to a certain extent. Everyone has breakups, it happens, you should feel lucky that breaking up with some bitch is the worst thing youve ever had to deal with. Im sory and it sucks.

And as far as the whole "Alicia" thing is concerned....that shit was fucking hilarious....i cannot belive you have so much trust in the internet, you needed to learn that lesson, as harsh as it may have been.

i hope you take this whole thing as a joke and stick around bluelight b/c all these people that are fucking with you are like the swinging dicks of bluelight and youd prolly get a little more respect if you be cool about it.

edit: also, you should brouse around a forum before you post threads in it so that you have an idea of what people talk about. The Lounge (or any bl forum) is not the fucking love connection. your skin needs to get a little tougher.

yeah, dude it was a really fucked up thing that DD did but let it be a lesson to you. You should also know that we all have your respect as long as you hold this thing as a joke and not let it get to you. You should have read the guidelines for the Lounge (Post at your own Risk). Peace8)

Sparky said:
Didn't you register this one this year?....8)

Yes I did! Around New Years.

BTW I wonder why blowmonkey only archived 2 pages of this thread. He should have archived at least 3 pages so we can get the whole picture of what happend

I have no opinion to offer on any subject matter that has arisen in this thread. However, certainly the most entertaining read I've had on Bluelight in an aeon.

oh man.....this shit is crazy. It was such a sweet burn that blew up like Hiroshima. Now everyone is flippin out and up in arms bout this shit. It's a BL conspiracy thats awesome, yet sad. It's the ultimate paradox.

If you wanna put a bullet in your head, do some construction accounting. It's awesome.