Tryin to meet some chix

hmmm something tells me we will never see another post by him again

Shucklak said:
lol i just im'd him a message that said: ahahahahahahhaha (me laughing at him)

Real inventive there Copernicus.

I just hope Firecrotch is a good sport.

My reply

The only rebuttal I can make about this whole situation is that ya, someone put a lot of thought and effort into a gag. good for this person. I hope it makes a lot of people laugh and makes the person who did it feel better to laugh at someone else.

5 Months ago, I tried to take my own life(100 ibuprofen, 25 alieve, alcohol and antidepressants) and its times like these its not hard for me to remember why. A lot had to do with a girl that I had dated for 2 years cheating on me with a much older person and then hating me and shutting me out of her life, but also, the lack of respect I feel in general from my friends, family, and peers. I registered on bluelight to try and make friends with people who have had similar experiences and feel the same way I do.

Yet already, after only a few days, I have received nothing but ridicule, been the victim of someones well thought out prank, and Have received no helpful advice of any kind. I do believe that this life isn't worth living, and I know that life will only be more painful and unfair as it continues. I hope everyone did get a good laugh at my expense, yet I know all of u people have feelings and emotions as well. I dont know what to say about the ims i have been sent or anything like that, but I do know that bluelight is obviously not a site i belong on and is not the helping site it was before i registered. i hope the replies and ridicule continues, for it is simply a great analysis of how all of the true relationships in my real world are. I wish u all the best and i can only say that, ya, it hurts a lot to be treated like this. I hope u enjoyed reading it and i hope that tomorrow i find the same thoughts that have kept me going since the day she told me i was nothing to her. To be nothing to the most important person in your life is a million times more hurtful than any stupid sex prank on a website.

I am still open to cordial conversations and helpful advice, but no longer can i trust any of the people that i meet on this website. It is too dangerous, and with the instabilities I have in my life, this kind of bullshit will only point back where i came from. where i dont want to be again. Im sure none of u will read this, u will only read hilarious conversation and throw all the shit i said however true or false it may be in my face. Well, keep doing it, one day, someone will break u, and something like this will seem trivial and so unimportant to u.

im sorry for the hivemind of bluelight, Firecrotch.

next time, take more care?

Hey, I killed myself a couple of times--twice in high school and once after graduating. It gets pretty tiresome after awhile...

And DD, I must kneel before your superior bastardry. This is better than the time I got those two AIM pedophiles to keep calling each other long-distance thinking the other was a sexually irresponsible 13-year-old girl.

Look man, I profusely apologize for the prank. It was all in good fun and as many people are on here laughing it up, there's quite a many others who would have fallen for it, either currently, or at some point in their life/youth. If you really want a kicker, do exactly what i did to you, to TranceAggie. He loves it. (i'm just kidding)

That being said, this is the lounge. We joke here, post non-serious topics. We pick on new people, and its all in good fun. I wasn't aware of your hardships and difficulties in life and if you never wish to see my replies again, that's fine. You can put me on ignore, i won't be offended in the least.

There's some great people in the Sex, Love, and Relationships forums who will give you some of the best advice whe coming to relationships. If you're having a gloomy day, or problems elsewhere in your life, Second Opinion also has some great people posting that would be more than happy to help someone out.

I truly have respect for where you have been emotionally in reflection of matters of a relationship. I have been there, and many others on this board have been there.

So my apology is offered whether you accept it or not. I was just having a laugh. I've had laughs at my expense on this board as well under a previous name i once had. So take it in stride, not everyone here is a big of an asshole as i was today.

Last edited:
Hey Firecrotch, you seem like a decent guy, so make sure you don't take any of this prank personally. The Lounge can be a harsh place, and has been to many people at one point in their time here, and a lot of them are still here. You don't sound like someone who has any reason to give up on themselves, so don't. You've taken the joke on the chin in stride, which not many people can do, so I give you props for that. Keep your head up man, find your sense of humour and keep rolling with the punches of life, things will come back around.

Consider what happened here at BL a rite of passage, one that many people have gone through, only to come out better people in the end.

I think this is all a huge trick by DD. Digital Duality IS Firecrotch, and set this whole thing up to make it look like some funny story.

well since i don't do alter-egos anymore.. and since i've never in my life used the word "cordial".. i don't think so.

besides.. i have to struggle to type without the " ...."
that's the best indicator it's me.. b/c i do it all the fucken time.

Last edited:
goldenbrown said:
I think this is all a huge trick by DD. Digital Duality IS Firecrotch, and set this whole thing up to make it look like some funny story.

I'm almost certain that is NOT true.

DigitalDuality said:
well since i don't do alter-egos anymore.. and since i've never in my life used the word "cordial".. i don't think so.

Alter-ego's are sooo 2003

Please stop iming my screen name. I think if anyone else needs to tell me who i really am, be it loser, pathetic, lonely, sad, niave, nonhumorous, anything like that, i am very aware of my situation, if u feel the need to diminish me, this thread can only get better for the archive.

I understand laughing and how people like to see others misfortune, but i have had the wool pulled over my eyes enough in my life to realize what it can do to someone. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt, and who's to blame, the prankster? the niave newbie? the mass of people waiting to pounce and crack on an unsuspecting victim? hell just blame it on society. Im not tryin to be a dick and not laugh, but to be honest, shit like this really does make me see the dark humor of this life. how simple it is to not put urself in someones shoes, u cant when u dont know who they are or what theyve been through

so please stop judging, keep joking and laughing, and no more ims really, its not necessary

Although I DID find this whole thread very funny, I have to say I am disappointed to see a mod acting in this manner. Fundamentally, this was a mean and wrong trick to play.

Last edited: