Tryin to meet some chix

Hahaha you need to chill out firecrotch, it was a joke. Seriously, you sound so lame, your have RL problems so you try to hit up a one night stand with some random on the web one night, like that's going to make it any better. That's just gross.

Do you realize that how your acting/protraying yourself now is exactly why your fcking up with the ladies in real life? No offense, but get a clue. You seem very niave, and I guess natural selection just doesnt got your back.

As for some advice, I seriously advice you to start doing drugs, cause clearly your current mindsets pretty out there, do some MDMA and some acid, might bring you down to earth, then think about working on girls..

the funny thing is...I used to crack aol/aim screen names for fun.....hmm

its gets better... lol

the address i sent him to.. was a couple* houses away from my family's house.. i called to get my sis to take pics on him driving by.. but she wasn't there.. so then.. i take a chance on my mom...

she's all petrified a "sexual pervert" is driving ..up and down the road repetitively looking for this house. (he got the wrong house and got his brother to IM me with his name) I told him to keep looking i'll be waiting..

My mom wouldn't go outside to take the pic b/c she's scared but she watched him drive up and down the street for about 20 min.

I know this is ancient but fucking hell this made me laugh like fuck for ages

what a thread jeysus xD