Tryin to meet some chix

Firecrotch

Bluelighter
Ya, just seein what kinda people be around here. I don't put this post here to seem desparate or anything. However, I am a new member of bluelight lookin to meet people like me that might wanna talk and share experiences and shit.

Another reason is that nearly 7 months ago, my gf at the time called me up on my first day of college and told me she had been cheating on me for 2 months with her boss who was 7 years older than we were. It hurt bad and screwed me up in the head for a little while, and now were not friends and she will not talk to me.

Since then, I really havent had any kind of meaningful fling, hook-up, one night stand, or wutever. The small bit of of action I did get was far less than satisfying or emotionally stimulating.

I'm really not a bad looking guy, dont let the username scare u. ya I have red hair, but as of now i have quite a tan from working outside, and Im fairly well built from my days of wrestling in high school. If any females are lookin to have a convo or meet someone new, im totally open.

peace

Hey, you've come to the wrong place. Don't get your feelings hurt if someone in here tears into you. =D

you want to see TRs manboobs?

ask j22 instead, his are bigger.

I'll trade you a pic of my boobs, in exchange for some head from your DSL lipped friend in your avatar.

Try posting a personal add:

18/m/virginia. Lovesick pothead ex-wrestler with legal problems seeks hot female for sex. Have tan.

quite interesting responses i must say. but thanx for the advice. I just figured Id test out my new posating abilities and see who was listening. peace

Firecrotch said:
quite interesting responses i must say. but thanx for the advice. I just figured Id test out my new posating abilities and see who was listening. peace

Thats what happens when you post in the lounge.