Tryin to meet some chix

Who would have thought it would be possible to gather more proof showing how fucking stupid PN really is?

look here, einstein. i don't know how to explain it in simpler terms. the reason it says that is because blowmonkey has the last post in that version of the thread.

now, after this is posted this will say that i have the last post.

do you understand?

Pasilda Nacera said:
Why didn't you copy the 3rd page?

Because the 3rd page didn't exist when I copied it?

Here, why don't you run off and play with this shiny yo-yo.

Dude, we all know that you're polluting this thread with your pointless questions because you're just postwhoring. Who do you think you're fooling? Just stop posting this crap man.

Okay.. now that I've finally made it through all of these god damn pages of this crap=lounge.

I understand the whole let's play a joke and the lounge=crap aka don't look for any serious answers... But,

1.)firecrotch you really should never ever just decide and up and meet someone after talking to them once. Or for one day.. and not to sound really mean but if you were that gullable then maybe it could be a major factor in why your ex girlfriend took advantage of you...

2.) firecrotch you did post in the wrong thread.

3.)How old are you?

4.) If your having issues about the whole cheating thing, and killing yourself over some fucking girl which there are more fish in the sea mind you.... then you need not to find another girl... you really need to sit down and work things out with yourself.

4.)You advertised yourself on a message board for a relationship.... did you really think it would be that easy?

also.. yeah this was a great joke for you. but .. did you have to broadcast it to everyone so this person wouldn't want to ever show his face again in bluelight.. right we pick on the newbees BUT.. how do we make people feel that this is an actual place where people can go to have fun..

This is like a highschool letter that was pasted around to everyone.. so that the kid would never want to be noticed again ... and the last I looked some of us have graduated years ago .. oh but that doesn't' mean that some of us grew up.

When I first started bluelight.. I met so many nice people.. hell I now have two bluelighters as roommates.. And if it weren't for here I would of never meet them.

And going to parties we would all have meet ups and I actually use to want to meet every bluelighter that I could. Now.. I think alot of this place is becoming nothing but I joke to me. And it's sad because I use to tell people to join up all the time.

Now, I just come here when there is nothing else to do.

My point.. I don't care if you play jokes but I think it did go alittle to far.. both at fault. But, you guys seem like you want this board for yourselves and noone else.. and I know that I've seen some very stupid people posting and they deserve the ridicule.. but you could of ended the gag at anytime... before.. he got hurt.. and I know it's not our responibility if his suicidal. But that is what I thought this board was for.. helping a hand try to be caring.. But, some people do react different sometimes, some stronger than others.. its' easy for you to do this trick DD because you have friends on the board and they'll back you up.. he doesn't and that was the only thing he was looking for.. you should of just forwarded it to slr.. everyone else does....

Last edited:
DD has apologized to Firecrotch and all is well, so I think it's time for the lesson to be over.

*edit* heh...ditto

^
Does DD really have to explain 50 times more that he's sorry and he feels bad?

You all can bitch all you want....what's done is done. Get over it. Sounds like Firecrotch has moved on too. So should you.

Sorry, didn't ask for an apology.. he's the one who broadcasted it.

Also, I thought this topic was still open for opinions

thank you very much... please drive through!

Sorry don't even eat there...

Would you be at 1261 post is someone did this to you when you first started?

Yep.

I don't let things bother me. Granted I would be perturbed but I would not disappear. Firecrotch is still here...he's posting away. You seem more angry than him. I'd hate to see someone pull some shit on you. You'd probably be in your room plotting some evil scheme to murder.

frostyangel said:
When I first started bluelight.. I met so many nice people.. hell I now how two bluelighters as roommate.. And if it weren't for here I would of never meet them.

And going to parties we would all have meet ups and I actually use to want to meet every bluelight that I could. Now.. I think alot of this place is becoming nothing but I joke to me. And it's sad because I use to tell people to join up all the time.

Now, I just come here when there is nothing else to do.

Exactly. And, it's a shame. It's a shame that I've seen many new people get ass-raped to the point where they go out of their way to say how Bluelight is not a welcoming place and how when they used to just lurk it seemed so great... then they signed up and think it sucks.

Why do we have to run off all the new people? We were all new once. Some people just seem to be acting like elitist assholes. I've been on BL for 2.5 years, I have almost 5000 posts. Does that make me better than anybody on here? NO. Does moderator status make you better than anyone on here? Only in the sense that you have more "power" in your forum. Nobody should abuse that either.

I've met over 50 Bluelighters, 2 of whom I moved to another state to have as roommates. I feel like I have gotten A LOT out of Bluelight. I'd go through the list of all the good this site has brought to my life but it's gonna take me too long. Because there's a lot to say. And I agree with Frostyangel that things have changed over time. This place wasn't the way it used to be. Yeah I know... I can whine and bitch about it all I want but nobody gives a fuck and nothing will change.

This place is filled with so much garbage now. It's sad. When did extreme post-whoring become such a sport? When did intentionally annoying the fuck out of everyone become a hobby? When did making the new people go running off crying or starting over with a new username become the "induction" into BL?

Seriously... I've been around long enough to see a lot. I think it's gotten worse lately. How would you feel if you just registered and you got "welcomed" in this way. Why does it seem like we as a community don't WELCOME new people to join? I really don't understand it.

I laughed at this thread too. The AIM conversation was funny, and I'll admit to finding it funny. I think making him drive out to the house was over the line though. The AIM thing in itself wasn't so bad. If I was going to pull a joke on somebody I would have stopped it when he agreed to come by the house, and then said it was a joke.

I am not personally attacking Digital Duality for what he did. I am just saying that lately it seems that a lot of people are being unnecessarily mean to new people. A mild assraping isn't so bad. This is the lounge and things are to be taken lightly. But the new people don't know that yet.

And to anyone who wants to disagree with me, go for it. I don't care. I'm speaking my peace here because everyone is entitled to an opinion. You are entitled to disagree with me too :)

starlightgemini said:
When did making the new people go running off crying or starting over with a new username become the "induction" into BL?

For as long as I can remember. As well as reading "things aren't like they used to be!" posts.

....DJ_Kaotik first of you don't know me.. and I would not sit plotting a murder I have much more things to do with my time.. and I'm kinda an innocent friendly girl.. ask any of my friends oh wait that's right you don't know me well enough to know my friends..

Sorry.. I'm not angry.. simply stating an opinion is not being angry..

And if you have anymore responses for me pm.. this is getting off the topic.