Tryin to meet some chix

DigitalDuality oh.. i just adore a nice hard cock in my ass.. not too big though.. it can be painful 6 1/2 seems just right to me

I never Knew;) ;)

Trancie.. #1. I'm not a heartless completely inconsiderate asshole like you running around picking on homosexuals so i can feel like more of a man because of psychological problems stemming from penis envy.

#2 And if you're going to pick on someone who's already been bashed to shit by the entire board, why don't you do a little better instead of passing off Maddox's jokes as you're own. Or are you not creative enough?

All of you trying to take this thread with slight seriousness...you're pussies.

DigitalDuality, you're a pussy for apologizing for what I think is one of the funniest pranks of April. You completely humiliated Firecrotch, and it was hilarious. Take pride in that.

Like this asshat is gonna get sympathy from people on the internet who have never met him. Who gives a shit if he tried to kill himself, hell, he probably should just so he dosent have to undergo another humiliation like this.

To Firecrotch:
Your girlfriend cheated on you, people on a internet forum ridiculed the shit outa you, you're depressed..this isn't normal. No one likes you, take the hint. Still can't figure it out? Starts with 's' and ends in 'uicide'.

Disclaimer: Anyone responding to my response in a negative way and/or with intentions of trying to "diss" me is stating their blatent homosexuality. A response directed towards me states that you completely agree with everything I have to say, regardless of which your real intentions might be. So fuck you bitch.

whoa.. who pooped in your cheerios..

DD.. Again, you pulled a prank oh well it happen.. but I don't think it was anything compared to what this jerk off has up his ass...

Hopefully, you were joking about that post. That was mean. I'll can say is "OUCH"

Noone on this post ever said we didn't like firecrotch they were just picking on him..

frostyangel[/i] [B]Noone on this post ever said we didn't like firecrotch they were just picking on him..[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goldenbrown said:
I thought it was funny, firecrotch doesn't seem like that cool of a guy, and I don't want to be friends with him.

Isn't that close enough?

Here's we go again.

It was that time of year again. Everyone was hustling and bustling trying to get their holiday shopping in at the last minute. Searching for the perfect gift. Well, TranceAggie had gotten all his shopping done a couple of weeks ago and now had time to enjoy the holiday season without the shopping pressures involved. In fact, he was heading over to his Uncle Bill and Aunt June's house for a holiday get together. Little did TranceAggie suspect how much he would be "getting together" that night. He always enjoyed the family get-togethers, his parents were there, His Aunt and Uncle, his sister, and his cousins. It was always exciting around the dinner table, plenty of good conversation, good food, and good wine.

TranceAggie arrived before his parents did and Aunt June greeted him happily, "Merry Christmas TranceAggie!! Come in out of the cold and relax, can I get you anything?"

"Merry Christmas to you too," TranceAggie replied. " I don't need anything right now, let me just sit down in front of the fire and warm up some....When are Mom and Dad getting here?"

"They should be along soon" June said from the kitchen.

Uncle Bill came in and sat down next to TranceAggie and offered him a glass of red wine. TranceAggie took the wine and thanked his uncle. They made small talk, Bill asked TranceAggie how school was going. TranceAggie replied that everything was great. He was a sophomore at a nearby university. The rest of the family began to show up: Mom and Dad, and the cousins, Susan, Marie, and Hitman39495. Susan and Marie were twins, they were beautiful.....wavy brown hair, big green eyes, pouty lips, and luscious bodies to match. Susan and Marie were seniors in high school and did everything together. Hitman39495 was a manufacturer's rep for several large home electronics companies. He had a couple of big chain store accounts that kept him busy and kept the cash rolling in. Hitman39495 was a tall man, at age 26 he measured 6'2" and about 185 pounds. He was muscular, but not bulky, dark hair and his sisters' green eyes matched his olive skin wonderfully.

TranceAggie had secretly found Hitman39495 to be a very attractive man....as far as men go anyway. Well, dinner continued and everything was delicious. The wine flowed freely and by the end of the evening everyone was buzzing. Hitman39495 asked TranceAggie if he wanted to go down to the local pub and have a couple of more drinks. TranceAggie jumped at the chance and secretly began fantasizing about what it would be like to be seduced by his cousin. They climbed into Hitman39495's 2000 Mercedes 320E and took off. They got the bar and sat down and ordered a drink. "I really envy you Hitman39495," TranceAggie said. "Great job, great car, killer apartment, you get to travel...man you've got it made."

"Don't worry cuz..your time will come. Besides don't let yourself think that travelling for work is all that great. It's hard to build any kind of relationship with anyone."

"I bet you get all the chicks," TranceAggie said.

"Who said anything about chicks....it's been so long for me since I've even got a blow job I'd probably take it from anyone now" laughed Hitman39495.

TranceAggie's mind soared....maybe he had a chance after all.

After another drink and some small talk they decided it was time to go home. "It's so late, do you think I can crash at your place?" TranceAggie asked Hitman39495.

"That'd be great!"

They climbed into the Merc and took off heading for Hitman39495's penthouse apartment. TranceAggie's mind was racing....should he make the first move? TranceAggie's hand crept towards the center console of the car accidentally on purpose brushing his cousin's arm. Hitman39495 didn't react at all. TranceAggie decided to get a little more bold and touched his hand. Hitman39495 looked over at TranceAggie and smiled. TranceAggie saw the go ahead I dare you look in Hitman39495's eye. He had to respond to that challenge. His hand slid to Hitman39495's thigh and began to massage it. Hitman39495 spread his legs a little to give TranceAggie more access to his package. TranceAggie's hand searched for Hitman39495's cock and found a semi erect penis that felt like it had a lot of potential. Hitman39495 moaned as TranceAggie's hand rubbed the hardening piece of meat. "Oh TranceAggie, that feels so good" TranceAggie unzipped his Hitman39495's pants. Hitman39495 lifted his ass of the seat so that TranceAggie could slip his pants and underwear off his ass. TranceAggie wanted total access to Hitman39495's prick. TranceAggie leaned down and took his cousins beautiful cock in his mouth. It was burning hot and silky smooth. TranceAggie's cock was hard as a brick as he slurped on Hitman39495's pole. Up and down his head bobbed on his cousin, his tongue swirling around the cock head and licking the shaft. Ohhhhh it was so hot. TranceAggie's hand gripped Hitman39495's cock and pumped up and down while he kept his mouth sucking on the head. Hitman39495's cockhead was swelling, getting bigger and bigger. "Oh, TranceAggie I'm gonna blow any second..you really suck cock good." At that moment Hitman39495's cock began to erupt. Thick ropes of sperm shot out of Hitman39495's love pole. TranceAggie tried to swallow as much as he could but a lot shot out onto his face. TranceAggie sat up and leaned back in the car seat breathing heavily. "That was so good," he said "I've been dreaming for this for years" Hitman39495 smiled and touched TranceAggie's face, scooping some semen off of TranceAggie's face he moved his finger to his mouth and tasted his own juice. "That is good....I wonder what yours is going to taste like?'

"Get me home and you'll find out" TranceAggie declared. With that Hitman39495 hit the gas hard and sped home. When they got home they practically ran to the elevator. On the long trip up to the 18th floor Hitman39495 turned to TranceAggie and kissed him long and deep, their tongues intertwining with each other. It was a big openmouthed kisses that go on forever. Their hands were trailing all over each other's bodies, squeezing each other's ass and searching for hard cocks locked away in their pants. TranceAggie turned so his back was to Hitman39495. He pushed his ass out towards Hitman39495. Hitman39495 pulled his head back and began to kiss and tongue his neck. TranceAggie could feel Hitman39495's hard cock wedging itself between his butt cheeks. Hitman39495's hands roamed all over the front of his body pinching his nipples and rubbing his cock. The elevator door opened and they walked hand in hand to Hitman39495's door.

They got in and immediately began kissing again, savagely stripping each others shirts off. Hitman39495 dropped to his knees and began to undo TranceAggie's buckle and unzipped his pants. Hitman39495 pulled TranceAggie's boxers amd pants off, he took off TranceAggie shoes and pulled the pants all the way off. "What a big hard dick you've got" Hitman39495 said, let me suck it for you. With that, he began giving TranceAggie the blowjob of a lifetime. Hitman39495's smooth tongue licked and sucked on TranceAggie's dick, his tongue went lower and he took one of TranceAggie's balls in his mouth. His tongue was all over the place, on TranceAggies' nuts, cock, head everywhere it wanted to go. Hitman39495's hands roamed all over TranceAggie's ass as he sucked his cock. A moistened finger found TranceAggie's ass and began to probe. TranceAggie eagerly pushed his ass out to Hitman39495's digit. With TranceAggie showing that much eagerness, Hitman39495 spun him around so he was facing TranceAggie's ass. Hitman39495's hands spread TranceAggie's cheeks, and his tongue snaked out to TranceAggie's brown eye. TranceAggie almost screamed in ecstasy. Hitman39495's hot mouth was tonguing his ass hole and it felt wonderful. Hitman39495 made his tongues as hard as he could and inserted as much as he could into TranceAggie's hole. Hitman39495 and TranceAggie moved over to the big leather sofa. Hitman39495 put TranceAggie on the sofa, kneeling with his arms over the back of the couch. He was looking out a big window at the city skyline as his cousin had his tongue all over his wet hot ass. Hitman39495 reached over to the endtable and pulled out a tube of lube. He put some on his finger and spread around on TranceAggie's hole, his finger slipped in began to explore cousin TranceAggie's ass. TranceAggie had never felt anything so awesome. He pushed his tail back to Hitman39495 begging for more. Hitman39495 smeared some lube onto his cock and placed at the entrance of his cousin's hole. "Please give it to me," TranceAggie begged. Hitman39495 slowly let his cock slide into his cousin's ass. The pleasure was too much, TranceAggie's eyes rolled back and he moaned "Fuck me good Fuck me good Fuck me good" he repeated. Hitman39495's cock was in the tightest hole he had ever had and it was fabulous. He began plunging his dick faster and faster into TranceAggie's hole, in and out his cock moved...Hitman39495 pulled his cock out all the way and bent down quickly to get a taste of TranceAggie. TranceAggie's hole was wide open and Hitman39495 could be his tongue deep down into his cousin. He quickly put his cock back into TranceAggie and pumped him some more. Hitman39495 could feel his balls tighten up as he neared orgasm, I'm cumming he groaned and his cock began to fill TranceAggie's ass with cum. TranceAggie could feel Hitman39495's cock expand as it pumped hot jiz into him.

TranceAggie and Hitman39495 both collapsed onto the couch in a heap, breathing heavily. They lay there for a moment savoring the feeling. Hitman39495 began sucking TranceAggie's cock again, not wanting to be too selfish since he already busted two nuts and TranceAggie hadn't come yet. He slowly, taking his time sucked on TranceAggie's prick murmuring how much he wanted to taste his cousin's sperm. After about ten minutes of serious cock stroking and sucking TranceAggie erupted into his cousin's mouth. Hitman39495 greedily accepted it all. He moved up and kissed TranceAggie. TranceAggie could taste himself on his cousin's lips, it was delicious. They slept together content to hold each other until the next morning...

DD: best AIM convo ever. Getting him to drive over there was pretty heartless, but what the hell.

StarlightGemini: It happens to all of us. My second post on this board got flamed like you wouldn't believe, and I ended up moderating that forum. And the Lounge does say 'no serious topics, post at your own risk'.

Originally posted by frostyangel
Noone on this post ever said we didn't like firecrotch they were just picking on him..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by goldenbrown
I thought it was funny, firecrotch doesn't seem like that cool of a guy, and I don't want to be friends with him.

The guy has 13 posts.. how does anyone know if they like him or not *shrugs*

lol, I don't know . . . I'm just in a bad mood today, heh. Trying to stir up drama since the satellite service is out and I have writer's block . . . :)

frostyangel said:
The guy has 13 posts.. how does anyone know if they like him or not *shrugs*

I've only seen 5 from you and I know I don't like you.

How bout DEM apples!

hah

I mean, damn, from reading bL for a few years, I can tell this kinda reaction and converation is really beyond the norm. I will admit, I did not know the forum was like this or meant for such unimportant and nonsensical bullshit. I seriously think there aint much more to be said. I got fucked with, feel stupid, have bigger problems to worry about. I'm not gonna continue to dwell on the critisms of a bunch of judgemental, uncompassionate assholes who get their jolly's off fucking with people's heads. I mean, me and the dude that pulled have made a piece, I don' want some controversy or shit, I just told u all the truth and how I felt. If u really wanna know whats important to me, it's in "The Dark Side", post called "The saddest day of my life" I welcome u all to read it

Firecrotch said:
I mean, damn, from reading bL for a few years, I can tell this kinda reaction and converation is really beyond the norm. I will admit, I did not know the forum was like this or meant for such unimportant and nonsensical bullshit

Seriously, man, it happens to all of us. I bet you're getting some awesome replies in the Dark Side, though.

Firecrotch- Like Infinite Jest, I got a HUGE amount of ribbing when I first joined.

8 months later (after giving and getting much more ribbing) I got my first moderator position.

I don't mean this to sound unsympathetic, as you have faced a level of public embarrassment beyond most people's wildest nightmares and you've obviously got a lot going on in your life, but Stasis has a point that you should be a lot more careful about who you meet (and how quickly you decide to meet them) on the internet.

What if "Alicia" really did turn out to be a guy with a gun? You didn't even ask for her phone number or her Bluelight nickname!

There's nothing wrong with meeting people online (especially Bluelighters- all the ones I've met are WONDERFUL people). However, please don't let your dick drain all the blood from your head. You put your safety in jeopardy. If I were you, I'd be thanking my lucky stars I wasn't abducted, beaten up, robbed or worse and that this all WAS just a prank.

I think it might help you adjust to your life problems if you were to see a counselor or therapist. I wish I had some magic words of wisdom as you are obviously suffering greatly. If you're suicidal, it's important to seek help as soon as possible.

Those of you who are encouraging this guy to commit suicide ought to be ashamed of yourselves. DD's prank was funny. Suicide is not.

Firecrotch, welcome to Bluelight. :)

One last thing, a special message for TranceAggie: eat shit and die. =D

I always wanted to say that

Optimism says that you are now the most well known greenlighter on the forum. Attention whores would kill for that kind of exposure.

"eat shit and die" was supposed to be reserved for Sysdown.

ah well.. its fine for PranceFaggie.. sysdown doesn't show up much anymore.