• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Official Tramadol Discussion Thread

I don't' like to mix trams with anything . Always better to be safe than sorry. Well, I guess I DO take my nighttime benzo. I don't overdo it, though. Just 1-2 mg clonazepam or an equivalent of another benzo. I love tramadol but always stay under 350mg. I've never had a problem with that not being enough to 'feel good'. It lasts a pretty long time, too. It's especially great when the AWESOME stash runs out.

tbh im on tramadol, very small amount of codeine and just under 50mg of DPH, nice combo and i dont think theres a seizure risk, just the cns deperssion but there not big enough doses of each for that to be a problem. (200mg tram, 60mg codeine and about 40mg DPH anyone see any issues?)

Just the tiny bit of codeine turned it alot more noddy with the nytol too, does DPH potentiate tramadol like it does other opiates?

finally completely ran out of tramadol, really enjoy the stimulation feeling, but im glad its out as ive been doing ity daily for a week and if i had more i would of carried on, plus im not a fan of some of the side effects, constipation, muscle tension, shakiness plus occasionally getting a bit anxious on it (about having a seizure mainly) so glad its gone :)

Still a fucking nice feeling though.

I didn't like tramadol that well probably due to its serotonergic and noradrenergic effects.

I never had any bad side effects with Trams myself, except the first time I took it too close to bed and did not get to sleep until like 3am when I had a 9am flight the next morning. The otherday I took my tramadol with a nice serving of poppy seed tea and really enjoyed it, except for the cotton mouth that PST gives me.

i had 200mg tramadol yesterday last 50mg was around 7pm, is it safe to do small amounts of mephedrone later tonight?

I always try to leave a good 24 hours before using stims/psyches but may be overkill due to bad experience. Coupla other folks have noted no real problems other than maybe slightly reduced effects from the meph/MDMA/whatever. It's more likely to be dosing the meph while you've still got loads of tram in your system that can be dodgy for some - half life is around 5-7 hours but I find that way to soon cos that's still quite bit of tram floating around.

Try a small tester dose and if it feels way too speedy then wait a bit longer if you don't/can't wait so long maybe.

ok man cheers, well it will be 24 hours by the time i get the meph (if i get it), but atm im more worried i may be suffering mild withdrawals, first dasy without tramadol for about 8 maybe 9 days, 200-300mg a day for pain (prescribed) and ive got quite bad headache, nausea, almost diaharea (being comnstipated every other day from the tramadol :p), and just feel very off cant really describe it, annoying as i want a good drink and few lines tonight!

I always try to leave a good 24 hours before using stims/psyches but may be overkill due to bad experience. Coupla other folks have noted no real problems other than maybe slightly reduced effects from the meph/MDMA/whatever. It's more likely to be dosing the meph while you've still got loads of tram in your system that can be dodgy for some - half life is around 5-7 hours but I find that way to soon cos that's still quite bit of tram floating around.

Try a small tester dose and if it feels way too speedy then wait a bit longer if you don't/can't wait so long maybe.

i had a bad experience also. I was stopping tram for a day and planning to take MDMA later about 24 hours later. However on the day i planned to roll I woke up and was thinking "I could take a little bit of tram now and be down and well sober by the time we do MDMA tonight. So after having rationalized it and thoroughly convincing my self it would be cool i took the tram. I ended up re-dosing later in the day and then taking MDMA a few hours later. I think i went into serotonin shock. I don't know for sure though cause i didn't go to the hospital.

tl:dr - I can understand why you are paranoid about the synergy with other stuff.

yeah its gonna be over 24 hours so i should be fine, if not then ill just drink instead, think im on mild withdrawals though, feel a bit ill and nausous kind of fluish feeling.

^ Meph isn't toooo bad compared to some stuff, in my experience. Affects dopamine more than serotonin so just feeling shitty is the only problem I noted with the two taken less than 24 hours betwixt. Overstimulated and a bit overloaded maybe but it's the serotonin that really messes your night up - in a big way 8o

tl:dr - I can understand why you are paranoid about the synergy with other stuff.

Can quite believe it. Was only acid and 100mg of tram as a divided dose that caught me out - scripted and taken as directed - wasn't even playing with it :\ - never thought for a second that they could interact and certainly nothing like as majorly as it dead. Single worst drug experience of my life and I've had a fair few :D

Plenty peeps get away with it... but nobody is immune from a nasty intro to the world of SS :|

Must be at least a page since I posted it so... LSD + Tram = SS - very watered down version but for those that think it'll never happen - really can :(

Would be interested to see other accounts of similar incidents - partly cos I've not seen any others and partly to save y'all from yet another repost :D

First sign of tramadol tolerance: the otherwise lengthy high is now considerably shorter. That sucks. I used to be really motivated for hours on end on tramadol, no more, even at 400 mg per day. Or maybe it's the fact that I have switched to SR pills.

^
Yeah, I've wondered about that before, whether or not I could get the same high from the same overall dose of the SR version. Maybe not? That might be missing the rush I get from trams. And I get some long-lasting super badass rushes from tramadol.

Yes, the high is much more subtle on tramadol SR. Last longer, too, but it is less recreational than instant release tramadol.

Hi people. I fucked my foot up(ankle) a couple days ago and the doctor prescribed me tram + ibuprofen + paracetamol + codeine. Anyway, last time i was prescribed the exact same combo but i somehow got the 'nod' for like 3 days strait while only consuming aprox 200-300mg a day. Now im consuming about 300-400mg and i am just feeling good/relaxed etc but am unable to get the nod? Is there any certain order i should take all these meds to get max effect, because im pretty sure im not taking them in same order as i did last time which may be effecting it but im not sure.

pics for curiosity haha:

NSFW:
zjt308.jpg

Pic doesnt do justice but you get the idea.

Last edited:
hey
there are 2 options: take tramal first, than codeine
or take codeine first and than tramal.
ibuprofen/paracetamol don't add to high feeling

people say to tak tramal first and when it kiks in take codeine

pzdr

I just got 15 50 mg Trams. Free!! Is there any way to make them better?

Plugging, maybe?

Hi people. I fucked my foot up(ankle) a couple days ago and the doctor prescribed me tram + ibuprofen + paracetamol + codeine. Anyway, last time i was prescribed the exact same combo but i somehow got the 'nod' for like 3 days strait while only consuming aprox 200-300mg a day. Now im consuming about 300-400mg and i am just feeling good/relaxed etc but am unable to get the nod? Is there any certain order i should take all these meds to get max effect, because im pretty sure im not taking them in same order as i did last time which may be effecting it but im not sure.

pics for curiosity haha:

NSFW:
zjt308.jpg

Pic doesnt do justice but you get the idea.

You should take them how your doctor prescribed. Especially with the ibuprofen and paracetamol; it is very easy to damage your liver with these two.

One but of advice that can be applied by anyone in this thread is that if you get tension headaches from tramadol ibuprofen works extremely well with tramadol.

i fuck all the time. pussy is easy to get. sex is awesome, but i could live without it.

dilaudid however, if my script got canceled, i would panic. banging D is better then any peice of pussy i've ever had. i would take a lifetime of drugs in exchange for remaining abstinent.

@Rainbowdemon
Trams are injectable if you have the IR. I do a simple extraction of the tramadol using alcohol. Here's how I do it. You will need
1) Iso-alcohol 90% or higher
2) Pill crusher
3) flat container like a petri dish
4) small closable container to mix in
5) fan (12v computer fan works best)
6) Large syringe 5cc - 10cc
7) Knife for scraping
Make sure you sterilize your equipment.
First crush pills up good with a crusher. Put them in a small container that you can close and shake. Then put in some iso alcohol and mix well. Not tons, just enough to oversaturate the mixture. Shake, stir, mix good for about 5 minutes. Let sit for about 40 minutes until all the fillers separate. Then get some cotton, suck all the alcohol w/ a syringe and transfer it to a flat petri dish like container. A large 5 or 10 CC syringe will come in handy here. After you have removed the tram-rich alcohol to a nice flat bowl, position your fan above, or near the dish and let it evaporate, use common sense on the positioning. When it's done, scrape it all up to be mixed w/ water and injected.

**This has worked for me, but I'm sure it's not the most efficient/safe way to do this and injecting pills is not harm reduction by any means. I'm just sharing with you what I do since you asked for a way to "make them better". If you've never done something like this before, maybe you should just eat them.