• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Official Tramadol Discussion Thread

UH! I was feeling a little ill several hours after taking the Tram. As I was attempting to read this thread I threw up. I think thinking about the Tramadol pushed me over the edge.
I'm so used to be nauseous that as I'm trying to take them or if I smell them I will start to gag. My brain is my worst enemy.

Trams much better than codiene, im suprised its unscheduled. Also at my doctors practice they would rather hand you codiene than tramadol.

I still get good effects from tram but NOWAY as good as a few years ago when 3 would have me in bliss, and yes I've tried a variety of opiates:p

Just a bitch that it interacts with every fun drug. Does anybody know if baclofen increases the high of tram? I've heard it before but cant make my mind up.

Also how long would one have to abstain from 400mgs daily to get the full effects from MDMA? I normally take a day or two off but the magics just not totally there.:(
Dose anyone know if. Codine cold water abstracted from
Tylanol 1s. Can be injected Ina vain. I did it. And drank 300mg. And was disappointed hard thanks for any tips. I can’t do other drugs at the moments drug testing. (Work )
Trams much better than codiene, im suprised its unscheduled. Also at my doctors practice they would rather hand you codiene than tramadol.

I still get good effects from tram but NOWAY as good as a few years ago when 3 would have me in bliss, and yes I've tried a variety of opiates:p

Just a bitch that it interacts with every fun drug. Does anybody know if baclofen increases the high of tram? I've heard it before but cant make my mind up.

Also how long would one have to abstain from 400mgs daily to get the full effects from MDMA? I normally take a day or two off but the magics just not totally there.:(

Try wet foods like canned peaches and vegetable soup. For me it was hard at first then i just learned which foods were good. I enjoy tram a lot more when I'm not getting sick from not eating.
Saucy foods. Poutine. Soup choc milk. Ensure drinks. On meth east to get down.
Make sure to min take in potassium. Pills. And salt your water. Helps huge. Keep u looking healthy :). I wa on gin 3 years I stubble to stay away

Dose anyone know if. Codine cold water abstracted from
Tylanol 1s. Can be injected Ina vain. I did it. And drank 300mg. And was disappointed hard thanks for any tips. I can’t do other drugs at the moments drug testing. (Work )

Codeine should never be intravenously injected because it causes a huge histamine reaction which can progress to anaphylactic shock. Deep SC or IM will work if you aspirate carefully to make sure the needle is not in a vein.

I would start using codeine potentiators with the codeine -- they can really make a difference and fall into two broad categories, metabolic agents like promethazine, some catabolic steroids, and glutethimide, and intensifiers like antihistamines, tranquillisers, stimulants, anticholinergics and all that. If you are swallowing the codeine solution, get carbonation into it so that the codeine flies through the wall of your stomach more quickly.

With drugs testing going on, you probably should also eat some poppy seeds or another whole opium product like a little paregoric because they look for codeine metabolites, namely morphine and gluconrides for the opiate part of the panel, and if that is all that is in there but no noscapine, thebaine, papaverine, and the like, they will know and be able to confirm with GC/MS that it was refined codeine that was taken. The effective morphine:codeine:noscapine ratio is usually a second confirmation they may look for to assure it was poppy seeds, which are unassailably legal. In that respect, they are very hard to tell from opium, paregoric, poppy pod tea, laudanum and the like.

For some of the other folks here, another thing they look for, by the way, is acetylcodeine, a common active contaminant in heroin, as well as 3 and 6-monoacetylmorphine, the main heroin metabolites along with morphine, which shows that someone used heroin rather than ate poppy seeds or took codeine or morphine.

Given that codeine is 60 per cent as strong by mouth as it is by injection, and maybe 95 per cent as a retention enema, just stir it into a little olive oil and shoot it up your bum, or put it in Alka-Seltzer and use it to wash down some promethazine, tripelennamine, or whatever. Carisprodol is always a hit . . .

Codeine!
Up the arse!
Codeine!
It's not a farce
Codeine!
Jerk me off!
Codeine!
"Opioid cri$i$" liars and hucksters go get lost!
Found out that your family's on Vikes
Tylenol 4, Paracodin we all really like
Who better advertiser than Howard Hughes?
400 milligrammes from your pate to shoes . . .

-- Excerpt from "Battle Hymn of the National Codeine OTC Lobby"

that's the ticket. Do not IV it.

Last edited:
UH! I was feeling a little ill several hours after taking the Tram. As I was attempting to read this thread I threw up. I think thinking about the Tramadol pushed me over the edge.
I'm so used to be nauseous that as I'm trying to take them or if I smell them I will start to gag. My brain is my worst enemy.

Maybe grind the tablets or open the capsules and stir them into applesauce or pudding, and then use Coca-Cola, Sprite, 7-up or the like for any upset stomach (as they all were indeed invented as medicine all those years ago -- and adding cherry and or vanilla syrup to them increases the anti-emetic effect)?

Depending on where you are, tramadol is also sold as a pleasantly-flavoured and easy to assimilate liquid, which comes in dropper bottles of various types and dispensers which look like soft soap dispensers that squirt a dose into a liquid or spoon or ones mouth with each press. There are effervescent tablets as well. I used to squirt the tramadol into a glass of a vitamin drink that came in packets of effervescent powder and that was a good way to take the tramadol. At the time I was taking it on top of dihydrocodeine and nicocodeine to have various helpful effects like lasting 3-6 hours in the sack, public speaking, all that . . .

I had the gagging problem and I still have it, swallowing 15 pills a day in one dose makes you like this in time, but I found out if I drink something with a flavor when I take them it helps, like I swallow them with sprite not water.

if I gag, I will perform a "lock" on my neck so the body can't do the gag reflex because I make it physically imposible. also when you swallow them and you feel naseaus stay in the same spot for 40-50 mins, trams bring a lot of motion sickness.

but I find it so pleasurable to vomit on trams, I didn't vomit on them for at least 2-4 years but in the past I would do it while walking not giving a fuck because it was nice. as long as you eat, if you didn't eat anything at all and you vomit your bile reflux and your stomach starts feeling like it folds then it's not pleasurable at all.

with trams I find it the best to eat meals divided in small doses, so a whole meal woudl be ate in 3-4 sittings, I feel very quickly full on them so this is my only hack for it

Does caffeine boost Tramadol's high or does it kill it? Someone knows?
I love coffee and I drink about 300 mg of caffeine (coffee, cola, tea) but I don't know if it is harmful or beneficial for tram.