• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Official Tramadol Discussion Thread

J.Tweezy

Bluelighter
So i'm comin down off some yay and decided i would tell everyone about my love for tramadol. I stumbled across it by accident and i'm not sure why but this little unknown drug really changed my life. I've pretty much tried everything, well at least everything i can get my hands on. A lot of people say its a pussy drug and oxy and norcs are way better but when i take tramadol i feel so uncontrollably happy its unbelievable. Also are there any negative aspects to long term use, internally like liver damage or anything. I was taking 5-8 tramadol daily for about 4 months and i had no problems when i ran out but I havent done them in about a year but given the oppertunity i would take them without question.

Does any one else like tramadol or am i the only one?

use to be amazing. after 3 years of abuse theyv lost their magic.

<<hhaha. post No.666

And here we go again... thank you very much FDA.
Codeine should be OTC, Tramadol not.

Tramadol should be schedule 1. It's extremely addictive and withdrawals are potentially even worse than that of heroin or oxy's.

I take them everyday and yea I do love them. They give me energy, calmness, and take away all my aches and pains.

last time i did tramadol nothing happen to me. im scared to do more because of the dangers with seizures. its not worth it to me ill stick to hydrocodone

Meh, Schedule 3 at most. They have valid medical uses which (should) exclude them from Schedule I, and if you take a look at most of the medicines on Schedule 2, you'll realize Tramadol is nowhere near as dangerous. 10/325 hydros are Schedule 3 as are Tylenol 3s. I'd hate to think Tramadol was scheduled higher than vicodin.

I like (hate) 'em. I don't really get much of an opiate feel from them, they can be good for taking the edge off when withdrawing from other opiates.

They're a great anti-depressant though, great for energy and motivation.

After taking them for a long time, withdraw was absolute hell, I could barely move off the couch.

i dunno how you all love tramadol this much and talk about withdrawls, you all must have never taken anything serious. tramadol is something i take when im coming down off of opiates like morphine and shit. it doesnt reallly do anything but take some pain away. it kinda makes me feel good but its not like fun or cool. i wouldnt pay more than a dollar for a single one no matter what mg it is. but if you like them really than its better than a lot of shit you could be hooked on. ive taken tramadol a lot and never had withdrawls from it, but i take it when im out of morphine and i dont get any withdrawls from the morphine so its good in that way.

I LOVE IT! BETTER THAN SEX! Sadly I have none now. Its happiness in a pill and it would certainly offset my depression. With Tram, you either love it or you hate it.

Damn i love opiates especially dilaudid and morphine but i wouldnt rank them or any other drug anywhere near as good as sex! You must really like your tramadol lol.

I don't like tramadol but i don't hate it either. I save my hate for darvon :X. I don't like it nearly as much as codeine and i don't .like it as much as demerol either but it works better for dopesickness then demerol does. Not that thats saying alot but it helps my mood abit during withdrawals and helps the shivering and shaking. So it's better then nothing.

I don't like the seizure risk especially since im on wellbutrin and sometimes seroquel as well both of which lower the seizure threshold.

i take it when im out of morphine and i dont get any withdrawls from the morphine so its good in that way.

Morphine is the opiate im usually on as well but tramadol only helps the withdrawals very slightly for me atleast.

i dunno how you all love tramadol this much and talk about withdrawls, you all must have never taken anything serious. tramadol is something i take when im coming down off of opiates like morphine and shit. it doesnt reallly do anything but take some pain away. it kinda makes me feel good but its not like fun or cool. i wouldnt pay more than a dollar for a single one no matter what mg it is. but if you like them really than its better than a lot of shit you could be hooked on. ive taken tramadol a lot and never had withdrawls from it, but i take it when im out of morphine and i dont get any withdrawls from the morphine so its good in that way.

If you'll do some reading you'll find that in addition to being an opiate, Tramadol also acts as a mild SSRI (antidepressant). This is why it makes you feel so good, and why people use it for focus, etc. etc. The problem though is that if you get used to a daily habit and then stop taking it, not only do you get the opiate withdrawal, but you get SSRI withdrawal and potentially SSRI Discontinuation Syndrome.

And here we go again... thank you very much FDA.
Codeine should be OTC, Tramadol not.

I can get over the counter Codeine Phosphate cough syrup at a local pharmacy here in Ohio. Is that the same thing? All you have to do is go up to the desk and ask them for it, sign a paper with your name and addy and why you need it. Limit to two bottles a month.

^ I tried to use codeine to get off of tramadol. Still felt like shit. I like tramadol better because it also gives me calmness and physical energy from the SNRI effects. So it's more useful than codeine, but not as recreational when you get a tolerance..

I like the warm noddy feeling of codeine more than the feeling of tramadol which IME doesn't give much of a feeling at all...

from my expierience. the theraputic value of tramadol (assuming not for pain) and for anxiety, or a comedown, is negligable in comparrison with how addictive it is when used in the long term, and how quickly tolerance builds up. Also...isnt there something like, if you take over 200mg you risk of seizures goes up? I dont want a seizure.

I'm one of those people that gets a great buzz off tramadol.

However, it's kind of a delayed-action high. I pop three tramadol and it takes about 2-3 hours for me to feel the opiate high (due to the o-desmethyl metabolite.) My pupils constrict and I get VERY itchy. My liver is a champ at doing that particular conversion. because I get high as a kite off 2 tramadol even.

I'm one of those people that gets a great buzz off tramadol.

However, it's kind of a delayed-action high. I pop three tramadol and it takes about 2-3 hours for me to feel the opiate high (due to the o-desmethyl metabolite.) My pupils constrict and I get VERY itchy. My liver is a champ at doing that particular conversion. because I get high as a kite off 2 tramadol even.

Shit I'm getting some soon and I sure hope to hell I feel like you do when you take it. :|

I agree that it does help with opiate w/d (helped me a lot during periods of no oxy)
The first few times I took it, I got a wierd nervous "coming up" type of feeling....then about an hour or so after i popped em I felt a very nice warm feeling.........I mean, it's nowhere near as good as my drug of choice (oxycodone) but nonetheless a mildly pleasurable feeling.... be careful with em though, I have read multiple things about tram withdrawal being pretty shiteous.

Tramadol is my 2nd favorite drug. I've done EVERY drug. It's better than MDMA, by far. The opiate effect is what gets me with the noradrenaline effects and the SSRI effects. It's the best. Ever...Forever.

^ Yea, it feels like i'm rolling on tramadol sometimes, but it isn't as good or rather uncompareable to pure MDMA in my opinion.

Last edited: