• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Official Tramadol Discussion Thread

Thx
I've eaten the things I've listed about 4h ago and I feel fine, frankly saying I'm disappointed by being so little high, maybe it'll come latter as I had full stomach

pzdr

For me, propranolol is a must have, when dosing a tramadol session. Should one get either (and) or the serotonin or noepinepherine syndrome(s), the propranolol acts promptly on the tachycardia, and without putting one to sleep. Yes, benzos can be handy as well, but mainly for potentiation, and also to raise the seizure threshold. Also, if your having a panic attack (and tachycardia), the benzos will eventually put you to sleep, so the fear passes as you just wake up some time later, alive and well. At least, that's the idea. Tried phenytoin for the tachycardia, but with mixed bag. In low doses, I swore sometimes it greatly added to the euphoria, but in standard 100+mg doses, it really just dulls the tramadol high. Interesting how small doses of phenytoin can really enhance the tramadol high. Really, propranolol is priceless, and a MUST HAVE readily available for anyone who is a regular user (abuser) of the wonderful opioid called tramadol. When I had low to no tolerance, tramadol was BY FAR my opioid of choice. Yes, far and away more desirable than oxy. Tramadol is capable of a body high and a certain type of grinning smile euphoria that none of the others (save heroin) have. It's more like MDMA and an opioid, with larger doses inducing mild ketamine like effects mixed in there (NMDA antagonistic).

Anyone have any idea is it dangerous to take Trams on small Zopiclone wd? Is the seizure risk bigger?

Actually the increase in risk would be minimal to none. You see, zopiclone has almost no effect in raising seizure threshold (unlike prototype benzodiazepans).

Have to say plugging pure tramadol does little for me. Snorting is not an option. IM (glutes) is good, and eating is best, but for some odd reason, plugging tram just don't do it for me at all. But then again, I don't get nauseous from oral. Never puked or felt like puking from any opioid ever. But I have puked before (flu, bad odors), and it is one of the most painful experiences in life for me. If opioids made me puke, I would NOT be using them.

OK, Tramadol has lost its magic for me. When I first started a couple years ago. It would floor me. I would be so happy, nodding out, unable to move, better than sex euphoria.

I took a break from it for awhile because it was making me sick, but I found a way around that after awhile. But then I lost my job and could afford to keep using it.

Now that I have started using it. I don't nod at all, I don't get the euphoria hardly AT ALL! I just get a lil speedy which is great for work and I feel a little happier.

I doesn't seem to matter how much I take. 1 gram I'm guaranteed to puke and I'm just too fucked up to really enjoy it like I should. Its not a good high. I think there is such a thing as TOO HIGH.

How can I get the nodding and euphoria back? I take benadryl every time. I plug the Tramadol so I don't puke it all back up and waste the high. And now and then I take kpins with it, plus Lamictal to reduce the seizure risk. Although I've never had a seizure ever.

Help.

For me, propranolol is a must have, when dosing a tramadol session. Should one get either (and) or the serotonin or noepinepherine syndrome(s), the propranolol acts promptly on the tachycardia, and without putting one to sleep.

I don't see how it would help much with SS as the effects of SS go waaaaay beyond tachycardia. I'm sure it would help with that particular aspect of it but I can't see that it would do much for the pain, delirium, incontinence etc. It certainly has its uses, of course, and for mild SS I'm sure it would help. In the throes of SS I really wouldn't have been capable of taking anything to counteract it even if it stopped all the symptoms in their tracks due to the delirium.

I've never gotten tachycardia from tramadol, I just feel like cleaning everything and talk real fast, If I'd noticed a really fast heartbeat I think I would stop taking it

just realized i probably should have posted this in here... (sorry for the other thread) damn n00bs, right?

i have been following the bluelight fourm for a rather long time and never really had the need to post a question.

finally after an excessive amount of fourm hunting, i need some information that is a bit too specific for the search engine...

I take concerta to help my concentration - i don't use it for recreational purposes because its just too available and too abundant for me, same with adderall. both of these i have only in extended release capsules. now heres the tricky part.

- i take 36 mg of concerta in the morning, every morning. and discontinued the adderall XR

- recently, i began crushing up ~15mg of the adderall to help studying. i don't want to use the drugs recreationally. i just want a quick boost for my studies later at night. ( i also hope that this isn't a bad idea or dangerous - the two obviously overlap and its become a daily routine - any side info on this would be great)

- i acquired a substantial amount of 100mg tramadol ER pills... i want to try them recreationally - i rarely abuse drugs (no tolerance here), but opiates are always a fun experience when used occasionally. i've read about the withdrawals - i can deal. HOWEVER the seizures are another thing...

to my understanding, with regard to seritonin, the mixture of these drugs might be asking for trouble - as im sure taking the 3 together for recreational purpose would be a death sentence.

my studies in school are all surrounding drugs, the brain and behavior. but i don't know enough to make a risk assessment of this situation.... i've seen the knowledge shared on bluelight and i'm hoping some of you can share your wisdom with me and give me detailed information on ANYTHING regarding my situation...

thank you!

So i'm comin down off some yay and decided i would tell everyone about my love for tramadol. I stumbled across it by accident and i'm not sure why but this little unknown drug really changed my life. I've pretty much tried everything, well at least everything i can get my hands on. A lot of people say its a pussy drug and oxy and norcs are way better but when i take tramadol i feel so uncontrollably happy its unbelievable. Also are there any negative aspects to long term use, internally like liver damage or anything. I was taking 5-8 tramadol daily for about 4 months and i had no problems when i ran out but I havent done them in about a year but given the oppertunity i would take them without question.

Does any one else like tramadol or am i the only one?

I am prescribed 240 trams a month for an oxycontin addiction. In the beginning i liked them they gave me a buzz but just like any other opiate based drug you build tolerance to it. They kinda make me shaky and sick to my stomach now.
unfortunately they didnt keep me off oxys either, i relapsed after only 2 weeks:(

Im going through withdrawals right now and i start methadone tomorrow.

My doc wrote me a script for tramadol but ive only been taking one a day (zytram extended release 400mg) as im afraid of seizures

You guys think I could take more?

shitty, 400 doesnt do shit. Im still all achy and full of bone pain and sweats. 24 more hours.

Well first time I took any tonight I took 400mg it's not bad. I'd like something a bit stronger, really.

since i dont feel like reading all 11 pages and couldnt find a clear answer on wiki,
how do you get tramadol? is it OTC or script only?

I've been using tramadol on and off for over 2 years and never experienced any real withdrawal. The worst thing thats ever happened to me was just being stupidly tired the next day after not enough sleep but that's it. Apart from that it's totally painless.

The person I usually get them off has now moved away so getting hold of it is now a lot harder :(.

Methadone & Tramadol

Hey I was just wondering if it is safe to take tramadol and methadone at the same time? Is there any interactions?

{ For example: opiate tolerant person Took 20mgs Methadone in the morning and thinking about taking 100-150mgs of tramadol several hours after taking the mdone. }

^If you are opiate tolerant, then I would say that 100-150mg tramadol after 20mg methadone wouldn't be too harsh.

As sarbanes said before, large doses of Tramadol (like 500mg, I know, I know, risk of seizures), first gives you a very very nice euphoria from the very powerful SSRI effects, until the drug becomes O-Desmethyl in the liver and its then when you have something like I could only describe as a very very long lasting and powerful Oxycodone feeling, plus the "happy" and "calming" and weirdness feeling of something like MDMA.... but it is truth that it doesnt work for every people.

I had 2 seizure in all my life because of mixing Codeine with large doses of Tramadol and it has been 2 years since I havent had any seizure, plus the side effects from withdrawal from Tramadol are not so bad like 3 or 4 years ago. I *always* take benzos with Tramadol, and only take one in the day if feel sleepy at work. Otherwise, there is no way im going to take more than 50mg of Tramadol without a benzo. And the benzo brand must be Roche, and it should be a short acting benzo like Alprazolam together with a long lasting benzo like Clonazepam.

500mg Tramadol, 6mg Alprazolam, 24mg Bromazepam, 50mg Diazepam, a good brand multivitamin while keeping you hydratated (A,B,C,D,E, etc. vitamins, Zinc, Magnesium, Electrolites, etc.) will achieve in some people one of the best highs of their life. I also recommend a little food (but just a little) before taking the pills.

I have taken Oxycodone, Morphine, IV Diazepam, IV Midazolam, Coke, Ketamine, Codeine+LSD, etc. etc. and sorry but nothing compares to a Tramadol combo so far. It lasts so long and its metabolite its so powerful that is really a wonder drug.

BTW, I have been between Tramadol withdrawals and I can compare them to benzo withdrawals. BEWARE.

Yeah, I have to agree, delphinen. Tramadol and benzos: I don't know which w/d is worse. They are both excruciating. They both make me want to kill myself, and my social life suffers worse every time (we're talking work, friends, going ANYWHERE in public, etc.)
But yeah, I agree that trams and a benzo is one of the best highs in the world, better than pretty much anything else. I'm one of those people that gets all the best effects from tramadol, and prefer it to any other painkiller. If I had a bottle of trams and a bottle of hydrocodone staring me in the face, I would take the trams, no thought involved.