• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

this is not a social thread, post that again and you'll be getting a warning -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
warning ?

why would i get a warning ? we arent allowed to say names of cities ? that was all i said

my apologies, i didn't realize you were using that as an abbreviation for a city, i thought it was an exact dope location (which is not allowed), carry on. -thizzer

p.s. next time please just PM me or report the post instead of bringing up the issue here, this is not the place to discuss anything other than dope ratings

Last edited by a moderator:
pittsburgh

**Garbage alert**

Blue stars, just a big blue star, no writing, flimsy white bags...this shit is weird I'm not even sure its h I think it might be something synthetic but it won't get you high just off E for a very short time, very cheap but not even worth it!! Steer clear of these for sure!
Quality-1/10 if that
Quanity-5/10
Neatness-6/10

And has anyone done the new batch of miracle whips down in homestead heard they were fire last time they were around like a month or so ago but around here you never know what can happen to quality D even over night!!

And this is probably my last post for hopefully a while, I'm detox bound Friday mornin, my own choice, I don't wanna loose my house, car...and most of all my sanity!! Plus this shit just makes me and my girl fight! So ill be checkin in but on a recreational basis!! Lol...that's how it always starts! Why me?

Be safe all!!

The best ones ive seen were the lakers i would give them about an eight but the prob is the shit down in sj sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wish it was better

Name: Team Jordan
Graphic: Lettering with the Air Jordan Logo
Quality: 8.5/10
ROA: Insufflation
Notes: first batchwas 8.5 but the second batch was a 7.0 and the big were better on the first than the second. Also on the second batch there were quite a few blank "empty bags" watch out i copped two brick and had five empty ones

Name: Winter Fire
Graphic: Just Lettering
Quality: 5.5/10

Name:Non Stop
Quality: 8/10
Quantity: 7/10

Name: Sprite
Quality:4.5/10
NOTES: white dope. pretty good stuff.

Name: Blood Money
Graphic: three fanned out bills
Quality: 4.5/10
NOTES: white dope. pretty good stuff.

Name: True Religion
Graphic: horseshoe
Quality: 7.5/10

Name: First Ride
Quality: 5.5/10

Name: Dye Tryin
Graphic: just lettering
Quality: 6.5/10

First time in almost 3 weeks that i got some less than average shit from Paterson so I cant really complain. I took for granted all the good shit that been around lately, its making me spoiled, so that when I get something thats average, im dissapointed now LoL!

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: HOT SAUCE/pic of a red pepper
Quality: 5/10 as average as it gets
Quantity: 4/10 overall, mostly average size with a couple fatties
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Light brown in color, tastes awful to me, and burns like hell upon entering your nose as well as the drip burning the back of your throat. The stamp i can best compare this to in regards to taste, color, and quality would be the purple POWERHOUSEs. With all the fire around theres no need to get this.

Did anyone else in Ptown try the red HONDAs or the blue-to-green ALMIGHTYs? They were great IMO (better than the JORDANs and red RELIGIONs for sure). Was just wondering what yall thought about 'em

Ok im gona try again . Anyone go to CAMDEN ?
THRILLA is good sometimes, not so good others , same stamp , diff bags

I only go to Camden. I'd say Da Source is the best bet. Always at least a solid 7/10 on quality and consistent quantity too. It's somewhat of a hot spot, but always worth getting when it's there.

new connect in nwk from my boy who is a bloodhound fiend

stop snitchin
graphic: rat
quantity: 6/10
quality: 7/10
really good tan flaky d with that lovely taste

UGLY
quantity: 5-6/10
quality: 7.5-8/10
slightly better than the snitchers but a little lighter on the count. whiter d, flaky with an even more potent taste.

City or state stamp was copped in: middletown, NY
Stamp name: no limite, NOT no limit
Stamp Color: green or red, both available but i forget which one i did
Stamp Graphic (if any): words only, thin text, not bold
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: light tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: stamped crooked, thin paper, taped/folded crooked
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 4.5, i wasnt sick, as i just left probation. rush was there, high was there, but i wish i did twice as much. disappointing for comin back from a break for a few days.
ROA: IV, mixed kind of light, but i used to much water, was in a rush

average shit for this area.... ok for a quick/easy/safe score. i would get them again in a pinch, if i have to.

City or state stamp was copped in: middletown, NY
Stamp name: the kangry
Stamp Color: red
Stamp Graphic (if any): thin text
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: medium tan, sticky to bag, but not to itself
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: thin paper, some crooked stamps, folds and tapes average. packaged by the hispanic labor force.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5, got me where i wanted, but i wouldnt pay retail prices or anything....
ROA: IV, dark mix, dark cotton, didnt see any residue, bubble stays as one, even when shaken rather then becoming 'bubbly'. cant promise your girl wont become bubbly tho ;)

City or state stamp was copped in: sussex county, nj... to hot to get any more specific.
Stamp name: 745
Stamp Color: red
Stamp Graphic (if any): 745 with a very detailed handgun next to it
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very light cream color, i wouldnt even call it tan. slightly clumpy, very sticky, these are ones u def want to scrape, becuz about %20 or so will be stuck in there.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: most of the stamps were pressed lightly, but none to the point whereas you cant see the detailed gun, all stamped straight. thin bags, thick paper, scotch brand tape. most important detail.... they are folded 5 times rather then 4. between that, and them being the thin bags, these are the smallest packaged bags ive ever gotten, however...
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8, so with the small packaging they look 'full' almost before opening and flicking. a good marketing scheme.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5.5, not incredibly strong, gotta work for the nod, but a 'clean' feeling product. works well for pain management, but recreation may need heavier doses.
ROA: IV, product immediately dissolves without mixing, solution turns medium brown rite away. no residue of any sort. whomever cut this knew what to use, but are still entrepenuers(sp?) at heart 8)

Finally someone's mentioned the Cangry! I really think it's very very isolated to the area you copped it in as that's where I am from.

Da Source huh ? haevnt seen it.......................
have you heard of this THRILLA i keep gettin

What happen to CMD, everything around there just fell off the map.

Transformers/GI JOE/Terminator
(All same owner)
Qual: was a 8 now 6-at most
Quan: 5-7

Nothing good at all nemore

Yo i seriosly gave up on CMD. Everyones says source this source that. Personall dont like it

Stamp name: Burberry
Stamp Graphic (if any): The word "Burberry" in blue ink (i think).
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Semi-dark tan and powdery with a lil stickyness.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 8/10
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product:8/10
These were copped in the Virginia/Tennesee line but came straight from NYC.
I've only got to sample a handful of stamps but these were decent at the least by any standards. Could do a third of the bag and catch a buzz.

Stamp name: Burberry
Stamp Graphic (if any): The word "Burberry" in blue ink (i think).
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Semi-dark tan and powdery with a lil stickyness.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 8/10
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product:8/10
These were copped in the Virginia/Tennesee line but came straight from NYC.
I've only got to sample a handful of stamps but these were decent at the least by any standards. Could do a third of the bag and catch a buzz.

A THIRD OF A BAG??? i guess u have no tolerance - and should rethink ur rating. ide hate for someone with a tolerance to grab some of those bags and realize it takes about 8 of them in a shot to catch a nod...

Stamp: GAME OVER
Graphic: a skull and crossbones
Quality: 0/10 whatever it was, it wasn't dope
Count: 7/10 big bags of fake dope
Packaging: 7/10 neatly packed fake dope
Overall: You get the point, it was fake. It didn't do anything to me and i sniffed 8 bags in a 10 minute period. I was sick and remained sick. Even garbage will cure the sickness. This is below garbage. Don't take it if you get offered this horseshit.

Stamp: 745
Graphic: a handgun, shaped like a 9mm
Quality: 6/10
Count: 3/10 smaller bags, which leads me to believe that with an average count it'd get better quality ratings
Packaging: 5/10 average
Overall: after the game over bags i was happy to be high.

P.S. if any of u were wondering where i have been i got arrested 2 months ago. I stayed clean for a while but i'm back to using. It sucks but what are ya gonna do. Stay safe.

ROA FOR ALL SIN CITY BAGS' POSTS IN INSUFULATION. I DO NOT USE IV EVER.

Last edited:
Thursday in Pittsburgh

In the Burgh--

Fuck You!
Quality- 8
Quantity- 7

Wanted
Quality- 8
Quantity- 8

In the Burgh--

Fuck You!
Quality- 8
Quantity- 7

Wanted
Quality- 8
Quantity- 8

can you give a little more information, seeing as this is ur first post (not tryin to be an asshole) but that dont really help considering ur new and we have no clue ur tolerance or ROA...I happen to live in the burgh and payday is tomorrow :) so im tryin to see whats around...
Thanks in advance

some paterson luv

roa: tooter in my snooter

empire state
quantity: 5/10
quality: 5/10
just straight avg

crazy
graphic: stick figure?
quantity: 4/10
quality: ?
did not even do this stuff. looks like infield sand. anyone seen this?

crown plaza(sic)
graphic: i have no idea
quantity: 7/10
quality: 6/10
seems decent. have not had the chance to mess with it too much. wide flimsy bag.

team jordan
graphic: air jordan logo
quantity: 6/10
quality: 5/10
dont know if i got a diff batch than everyone else but i personally think the ratings are too high. they are really just OK.

do not enter logo
quantity: 3/10
quality: 4/10
think something was written on the logo. maybe just "do not enter." copped these with the "crazy" bags. just avoid if you happen to come across them.

Last edited: