• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Be careful in paterson too, there is a law called loitering with intent to commit cds offense, which means you can get arrested/criminal charges just for being in the city (paterson, newark, pretty much anywhere) it doesnt matter if they don't have signs posted, this is just a way for the cops to bust ya even if they don't find anything on you!!!
This is serious, and i know of several people that are facing criminal charges for being in the city with nothing on them!

Not doubting this isn't a law. I've heard of similar things, but I don't know anyone that's been charged with it. Cops use it as an empty threat for a search or some shit. But honestly, any good lawyer would get that thrown out of court it's ridiculous. That shouldn't even be a law. How do they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you were "LOITERING with the INTENT OF COMMITTING A CDS OFFENSE"

Sounds like a loophole law, just like you said. But I think it's a bunch of bullshit that can be beat in any court room. You don't have any drugs on you. You were not spotted buying or selling drugs. Simply because you were walking or driving around a known drug area, they can't charge you with anything. They use it more for probable cause to search you more than anything, but I never heard of anyone getting a criminal charge for it.

What's this quality assurance and legal safety you speak of in the BRONX?

You have quality assurance in any of the big cities in Jersey. So, maybe it's more of a legal thing, because I know NJ is notorious for the cops and harsh drug possession penalties, but what's the difference in NYC? Being stuck in Central Processing sucks balls.. I've had friends arrested for drugs/works in NYC.

as far as quality assurance... this guy doesnt deal with a lot of people, we met him on a referral. hes a older guy who has gone thru the whole deal whereas he has gotten garbage, maybe a year or two ago, and he lost most of his customer base, including us. one day he called us and apologised, and made it up to us. now he has a family member who is a regular user who tests it for him. this system seems to have been working since then... cuz if we ever desired a refund he made it more then clear that we can call him and come back anytime, but its never come down to that.

as far as safety, its a nicer neighborhood, we double park and the guy is always in the lobby or stairwell waiting. no one ever looked at us twice.

including the cops, which we rarely ever see. when we do see the cops, they dont look at us at all, and we're white! even when we're rolling with PA plates. i mean, we can be sitting in front of a fire hydrant, or double parked, and they zoom rite by us. same thing when we go to the guy in brooklyn.

really... everytime im in paterson or some neighborhoods in newark, i start to have a panic attack, as soon as we get off the highway. we totally fit in, in the city. never any worries. and i know if we ever DID get busted, we'd never make it to rykers. but it eases the mind to know, god forbid we did make it that far.... at least they have a methadone program instituted in that jail :) i dont know of any jails in jersey that let you have that, even if prescribed. not even suboxone.

Not doubting this isn't a law. I've heard of similar things, but I don't know anyone that's been charged with it. Cops use it as an empty threat for a search or some shit. But honestly, any good lawyer would get that thrown out of court it's ridiculous. That shouldn't even be a law. How do they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you were "LOITERING with the INTENT OF COMMITTING A CDS OFFENSE"

they charge you with it when one of two things happen. either your own story and the people you are with dont match up. or, you readily admit that you were there in fact looking, or just got robbed/ripped off.

i just got out of jail, and there were quite a few people there who have had that charge, or have it pending. it usually gets dropped to disorderly persons. either way, its only a fine, its not a felony and never carries jail time.

but most of the people i met in jail we're already on probation though, so catching that charge is a violation of probation (VOP)

Sunday nite
:)Gravy
no pic, just letters
packed pretty decent, ink faded in spots
quantity:5/10 mostly small, but a few nice sized ones
quality:6/10 these are from the same batch as the section 8s that were around for a min so they good, just not all full like most of the s8 were.

QUOTE]

and there it is, addictanon's bag that was missing and i havent seen in the burgh yet. . . man you still havent let me down. . .i swear anywhere from a day to a week or 2 after your posts, they show up in the burgh. . . hahah. . . keep up the good work!. . .

Pittsburgh
"FUCK YOU" white/ red stamp
quality: 8
quantity: 5
I'm suprised no one else has mentioned these yet, being as good as they are. Everything around Pittsburgh has been pretty bad since the GI Joes and LOLs ran out. Those two and the Lucky 13's were pretty decent even though they had an awful lot of cut in them. These FU ones are pretty much the same, if not a small step above, the others mentioned. They are small quantity-wise, but it's not much that doesn't dissolve. I'm not gonna say they aren't cut as badly, but for obvious reasons, the fact that they are smaller but just as good, they seem more on the level.

Pittsburgh Dope

Ive notiiced a small trend with stamp colors:

Bold Colors tend to be legit aside from the DOA's and the LOL's and True Bloods, etc.

Light Colors especially the GREEN are never above a 6, if that!!!

But the one's that have this rainbow decoration seem to be fire except for the bunk Gorillas in the end there.

Dark purple, Dark Blue, Black, seem to all be legit too!

Back in the era of 01-05 I could do 3 and be good all the time regardless how often I'd use but now I'm doing 7???

There was never bad D around back then and you could get almost anything with a Green or Blue mark and it would be gauranteed fire. Sting you in the asshole fire!

Is the production really up 600% in Afghan. or are they hoggin it all. I know you fuckers in NY/NJ are...HAHA! I would love to be there coppin the fire you guys talk about. It makes me wanna cry to look at the posted pics sometimes.

Well good luck to yinz fellas and stay safe!

Steelers over the Broncs 24-20!!

i just had to say this; BUT probaly 6 or 7 out of 10 times you cop in pittsburgh you are gettin the exact same dope they are getting in NYC or in NJ! . . . unless you live in the suburbs and have some wanna be gangstas fuckin with your shit. . . the real cats sell the shit in the burgh TOO fast from the time of delivery to even worry about fuckin steppin on it or makin smaller bags or whatever happens to shit sometimes when you are farther away from the city or cop from kids.

also just a bit of diference between your opinion and mine: no disrespect, i just want to put this up so some people dont get discouraged by colors alone or buy stuff cause of the color of the stamps in the burgh

Green - True Blood - all summer, close to fire
black - 40/40 - a month ago - garbage
muti color - gotta have it - garbage

however; from about 01 - 03 - straight fire, you are right about that.

how bout a lil nostalgia

ill just list a few that i copped lots of big Bs multiple times during them years

all those movie bags, (seemed like everytime a really good new movie was released a bag would be out (while still in theaters, then knockoffs would come later)
ALSO:
the first multi color, red and black Don Divas(these have been all different colors since but the first red and black ones were fire)
green stamp- 15W with the goofy pic of a road and a tree or something
red stamped - Best Medicine , i cant see the pic anymore it got smudged( ithink it is a perscription bottle and some other shit)
black stamped - methadone, with a bottle and some pills on it
green stamped - pain killer with a needle and some other shit
green stamped- sour diesel with the pot leaf
purple stamped - K9 with german shepard face (not the pic of whole dog)
black stamped- tiffany with the car pic (these were constantly around for years)
blue stamped - poison with skull and some other shit
green stamped- Baseball with bat and ball(or glove, cant remember)
red stamped - Fuck the world with calvin takin a piss
blue stamped - Fuck the world with calvin takin a piss
red stamped - fuck the world with an indian or something holing a rifle vertically by his side
blue stamped - pussy poppin with girl reachin into anothers backside
red stamped - pink pussy with girl playin with herself(not like the first ladys. . more semetrical)

funny thing is all of the above were those long rectangle shaped thicker than normal bags and these seems to taper off at the end of 03 or the begining of 04. . . however i do still see some like this (like the red stamped - step brothers) most of the bags now are shorter in the width direction, or if they are the bigger size, they are the thinner, flimsier bag

actually around this time (04) i started coppin blue stamped - Verizon with a check mark (like the verizon logo) for about 9 months . . i loved havin a straight source of really good dope with no variation AT ALL for this whole time!

also after the actual glassines got smaller the following were very popular
black stamped - C.V.S.
green stamped - sprite (much like the one around not long ago
blue stamped - DefJam (these were wierd, cause they were pretty decent but they were not taped. . . i bought 4 bricks the first time in 04 and not a single bag had tape on it, they were all just folded over)
blue stamped - AAA with a circle around them
green stamped - nba with basketball goin through the hoop

im not goin to list all the bags i have done since then, i have at least a thousand in my strong box. . .i just felt nosatalgic and want to list a few during the time of the change of the bagsize.

Also every bag i listed, i would rate a 6 or higher on my scale now. . .i have every one of them and like i said at least 1000 more graded with only one A(which i think would be a 9 in quality now and the only A+ i have[which would be an 11/10] are the "Get High or die Trying" : which i had no idea what they actually were for months after i had them) so i feel i have a pretty good trackin of the dope over the years

Also; since this post made me look in the strong box, i pulled out that stray bag i got in a brick a week or 2 back and i was totally off on the name. .

the name on the bag is:

MANNY PACQUIAO - green stamp - the M and the Q are written in different fonts
/\
l
l
l

thanks and if anyone knows who that is, i would be much apreciative for you to tell me. . .have fun and ENJOY THE NOSTALGIA!

*****new bag ratings tomarrow!!!!!! (its payday. . .LoL)

TECH USER: Manny Pacqiao is a professional boxer. He currently is the champion in more than 1 weight class. I think hes vietnamese but im not sure. Dude is straight nasty, alot of people think hes the best pound-for-pound boxer right now in any division or weight class

Sounds like a loophole law, just like you said. But I think it's a bunch of bullshit that can be beat in any court room. You don't have any drugs on you. You were not spotted buying or selling drugs. Simply because you were walking or driving around a known drug area, they can't charge you with anything. They use it more for probable cause to search you more than anything, but I never heard of anyone getting a criminal charge for it.

wonder what would happen if you had a camera and was like im taking pictures for a graffiti magazine or weird nj or a class , urban decay gives me a blue veiner
i dont even gotta tie off

back on topic peeps....u can talk about non stamp related ish in PM's or in the heroin discussion thread in NSADD forum:)

ac area

in camden THRILLA is out every time i go through . same stamp , not always consistent stuff
near ac LIGHTS OUT . average

Venom in the Blood

still wondering about quality of red stamp with arm called Venom in the Blood anyone got info???

has nebody in the pgh are heard of kiss my ass'(red stamp) or the A+? my boy told me he had them bt im too scared with the garbage going around now. thnx, stay high n cop safely

Anyone seen or heard anything about the def jams in the burgh? i have no idea what the color is. grabbing them tomorrow and they're more$$ than usual. THANKS

Pittsburgh
"FUCK YOU" white/ red stamp
quality: 8
quantity: 5
I'm suprised no one else has mentioned these yet, being as good as they are. Everything around Pittsburgh has been pretty bad since the GI Joes and LOLs ran out. Those two and the Lucky 13's were pretty decent even though they had an awful lot of cut in them. These FU ones are pretty much the same, if not a small step above, the others mentioned. They are small quantity-wise, but it's not much that doesn't dissolve. I'm not gonna say they aren't cut as badly, but for obvious reasons, the fact that they are smaller but just as good, they seem more on the level.

I rated these about a week in the half ago, i thought they were pretty good but nothing to write home about. I'm thinkin maybe you got another batch.

Stamp name: True blood

color: Red

graphic: None

quanity: 6.5

quality: 5

other: had these couple weeks ago, bags seemed a lil fatter this time around

STAMP NAME: RUSH

COLOR: RED

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: GOOD, AVG, EVERYDAY GET THE JOB DONE DIESEL!

STAMP NAME: KING KONG

COLOR: GREEN

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: YOUR AVG EVERYDAY SHIT, DEF NOTHING TO AVOID

_______________________________-

I grabbed some green stamped recession today. I'll rate them in the morn!

Tech User, its funny how shit works.. I'm surprised ya didn't like Gravy more, I really liked it.. Did you ever get them Stop Snitchin's the other day?

I just started messing with stamps a little bit ago. the ones i remember are coca cola, confidential, fendi,and young money all in the last month or so. is this good,bad,or average dope for the area? I did it two times years ago in chicago and it was way darker and more euphoric. I still think an Opana 40 is better than 4 bags.

had them FUCK YOUs too(red or maybe pink letters on white bag)... nothing special
quality-5
quantity-5.5 some stuck to the bag
hope those baller new jerz bags make it here soon (jordans, etc)

TECH USER: Manny Pacqiao is a professional boxer. He currently is the champion in more than 1 weight class. I think hes vietnamese but im not sure. Dude is straight nasty, alot of people think hes the best pound-for-pound boxer right now in any division or weight class

THANK YOU! i have been goin crazy over this damn bag. . .i have asked so many people. . of course i had the wrong name for about a week or 2. . .ahhaha. . .i might actually do it now that i know who it is

PEACE!!!
Tech

i dint do them Gravy's. . .i hadnt seen they were in the burgh till i seen that dudes post! . . ima get em def if i see/hear of em

yeah them stop snitchin stamped in red with the rat were definately good. . . i only got three off my friend for a trade.. . which is like the minimun shot i do and i got prettty banged out for awhile. . . they were a solid 6 if not better(wish i had a few more) im excited to see whats up tomarrow. . my #1 boy that always got the ones you get(well most of the time, like 3-4 days ago he didnt want to wait for the delivery to come and he copped a ton of bullshit, so i havent seen him in a few days) but he called me a couple hours ago and said he's got his normal shit back in order. . .ill put a report up when i get back. . i forgot to ask him what they were. . . LoL. . ., but ; like i said he almost always is like a week behind with a few different kinds!

there are like 5 or 6 now that you put up that i havent seen yet, so i cant wait. . .i feel like a kid on christmas

PEACE!!!
Tech

Last edited:
the drip
3 quality
3 quant
rat poison
qual - 8
quant- 6ish kinda small
easy mony
qual 6
quan 6