• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

anyone come across the stamps "Great Job" or "power 2009" in the [west] philly area? I may be grabbing one and/or the other tonight, so I'll post a reply then if nobody else has already seen these bags.

my friend just came back with these like 10 minutes ago. .LoL. . didnt do em but i think im goin to trade him a few 730 viruses now that i know they are still good. . .(had them a couple months back)

BTW, are they stamped really nice? . . .i dint inspect them too closely but while he fixed up i caught a decent look at em and it looks like they are put together really nice and the ink is nice and dark too. not all smeared to hell

did you get these up north?

thanks
Peace!
Tech

Whats up bro. Yeah I got them from Newark, they def weren't stamped very neatly though, actually they were taped kinda sloppy, and half were stamped fine, the other half a little dark (and smeared). They were banging though, a couple my people that got them with me also liked them, if anything I may have under rated them!

Anyone heard of H1N1 Swine Flu and South (85?) Bags? Note the Swine Flu bags are not the same ones that went around the burgh a few months ago...they actually have the "H1N1" part as part of the stamp itself. I'm about to be picking up a bun of each, so I'll let ya'll know about them. Hopefully someone has heard some good things about each.

City or state stamp was copped in: Bronx, NY
Stamp name: I Am Legend

and if u think my ratings are high... i go to paterson and newark too, im familiar with most stamps everyones been talking about.... we go to the bronx for quality assurance, and legal safety. its worth the extra money! ask lacey...

idk yo the last few times i had got that bx shit i was not impressed i been clean 2 mos tho but the shop rite bags with the red n blue two tone was in jersey for a long time this year n last year and it was like u describe..but anyways, i never went out there to cop just ppl i knew when i didnt feel like takin a run that day and it was worth it once or twice but to be real if i aint the one copping either way then there aint no way i would take the bx bags over jersey fire

and also

why did i read this thread, damn i miss that dope! but i dont miss dirty piss tests and bein sick all the time tho...

P town always gets back on point in the winter...now im just patiently waitin. the dope is always gonna be there thats wat i gotta tell myself so aint no rush to get into it gotta chill for a minute. right now i cant be usin. so ima just tell myself that til i stop feenin and remember that the longer u wait the better it is.

O yea, wats good okteriffic and velvet973 hope yall holdin it down...ima talk 2 ya's soon and hitup floor 19 before the end of december ight!

Venom in the Blood

was wondering if anyone had info on Venom in the Blood??? red stamp with arm picture on it.

Ether

monday morning, da burgh
:)ETHER
no pic, just letters
packaging is kinda neat, but a few were taped funny
quantity:6/10 not too big, not too small
quality:6/10 exactly the same as the vendettas so decent, not great but better than average by a little.

:\True religion
pic of buddha playin guitar
poor pack job
quantity:4/10 small as fuck, biggest was less than half bottom flap
quality:5/10 average shit, not good, not terrible
My dude said he thought they were the good red ones but i had to meet his boy so he wasn't sure. He threw a few ethers in to try, wish i would have gotten all of them instead

Sunday nite
:)Gravy
no pic, just letters
packed pretty decent, ink faded in spots
quantity:5/10 mostly small, but a few nice sized ones
quality:6/10 these are from the same batch as the section 8s that were around for a min so they good, just not all full like most of the s8 were.

Saturday
:DTrue Religion
pic of a horseshoe above the shoe
packed decent, some funky
quantity:7.5/10 most decent sized, only a few half full, but no rip off bags
quality: 6.546753/10 lol, these are 10 times better than the green buddha ones, pretty good overall. If you can grab these or the ethers or even the vendettas you won't be disappointed. Unfortunately i got my 3rd string dudes last ones and he threw a few of them shit ass stay highs or whatever the green smeared stamp says, everyone just calls em stay high, but the irony is you wont stay high. they the ones i posted that have a crystally cut and hardly any d in em. At least there was only 2 thrown in with the good ones, but i hate gettin them. They seem to follow me around somehow. Cant stay away from em. Be safe and stay high lol=D

Monday
got a nice bit of gravy and they were a bit bigger than the first time i got em so id say they are a 6/10 on quantity on the average.

Last edited:
Newark
stamp name: YOUNG MONEY
color: Red

graphic: ``i have no clue but its in the shape of a shoe

quanity: 6

quality: 5 hmmm insufalted its kinda creeping in mebe give it a 6.5 -7

Are the American Express's any good? I heard some dude had them but weren't sealed. I never thought that made a difference if it's a dealer getting fresh.

Be careful of the WIDOW MAKERS cause there's a new batch out and its got some bullshit in it that's like the fake Guns N Roses.
I don't get to post in here much but it seems like all the good shit's out East and by the time it gets here they fuck it all up.

I seriously can't seem to find anything decent and I'm spending way too much out there for the bs I go through. This might be my last post who knows but I'm always checking the threads.

Peace!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
monday morning

I95 South-Red stamp
packing-nice packaging new in the burgh
Quanity-5/10
Roa-IV
Quanity-5/10
quality-6/10

GRAVY- green stamp cap letters
Nice packaging
Roa-IV
quanity-5/10
quality-6/10-like the limit controls dark dope looks like pepsi color worth grabbin these one of the better bags going around if they were bigger size they would be FIRE.:

PS: Anyone try the storm Bags they are multicolored i tried them only did a couple but i though they were average so let me know if anyone tried these out.

I95 South-Red stamp
Quanity-5/10
Roa-IV
Quanity-5/10
quality-6/10

There must be 2 batches of that in the burgh. The ones I got are GARBAGE. It has a very strong smell, and it's definitely not the smell of H. Leaves almost black-colored remains when filtering. Absolutely crap.

Stamp: 95 South
Color: Red
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: 2/10
Comments: I'd try to avoid these unless you know youre getting the legit bags.

Stamp: Widow Maker
Color: Blue
Quantity: 7/10 Only had like 6 bags outta 3 buns that weren't packed as much as the rest.
Quality: 6/10

I got "H1-N1 Swine Flu" bags, looks exactly the same color (very light brown/sorta yellow-ish tint) as the 95 South bags, but it doesn't have that extremely odd smell to it. I'm gonna try em out and report back.

Last edited:
Garbage

Stamp name: Good Work
Red stamp with a box around it
Quantity: 10 -These were huge that should have been a sign right there
Quality: 0-1 -Not sure these were even dope
It had a very very strong odor not an H smell in the cooker it mixed up like a yellowish color and had black flakes floating in it plus it left the cook really really dirty
It gave a rush but not like an H rush maybe C IDK but steer clear of these they were GARBAGE

Stamp name: Drag me to hell
Graphic: Little devil on it
Quantity: 4
Quality: 4
Average shit

Stamp name: No Exit
Graphic: Door with a hand
Quality: 4
Quantity: 3

Been having garbage lately, its hard finding good shit lately.

That's weird because that I-95's I had were just like the shit from back in the day. That tannish brown deep smell that get's you off E by just the scent. Well, the WIDOW MAKERS have two diff batches; one for IV and one for Intranasal. The rating I would give and I'm a troooper doing 7 a hit to get a smile so I dunno. I'd say at least 7.5 bro!??:D
I95 South-Red stamp
Quanity-5/10
Roa-IV
Quanity-5/10
quality-6/10

GRAVY- green stamp cap letters
Nice packaging
Roa-IV
quanity-5/10
quality-6/10-like the limit controls dark dope looks like pepsi color worth grabbin these one of the better bags going around if they were bigger size they would be FIRE.:

PS: Anyone try the storm Bags they are multicolored i tried them only did a couple but i though they were average so let me know if anyone tried these out.

Ive notiiced a small trend with stamp colors:

Bold Colors tend to be legit aside from the DOA's and the LOL's and True Bloods, etc.

Light Colors especially the GREEN are never above a 6, if that!!!

But the one's that have this rainbow decoration seem to be fire except for the bunk Gorillas in the end there.

Dark purple, Dark Blue, Black, seem to all be legit too!

Back in the era of 01-05 I could do 3 and be good all the time regardless how often I'd use but now I'm doing 7???

There was never bad D around back then and you could get almost anything with a Green or Blue mark and it would be gauranteed fire. Sting you in the asshole fire!

Is the production really up 600% in Afghan. or are they hoggin it all. I know you fuckers in NY/NJ are...HAHA! I would love to be there coppin the fire you guys talk about. It makes me wanna cry to look at the posted pics sometimes.

Well good luck to yinz fellas and stay safe!

Steelers over the Broncs 24-20!!

Newark
stamp name: YOUNG MONEY
color: Red

graphic: ``i have no clue but its in the shape of a shoe

quanity: 6

quality: 5 hmmm insufalted its kinda creeping in mebe give it a 6.5 -7

damn been in the land of nod since i posted ^^^^^
gottts tp give it an 8 or 8,5

Next level (newest batch)_
Quality:6
Quanity: 2
STAY AWAY FROM NEXT LEVELS! THE PEOPLE GOT REAL GREEDY NOW THEY ARE PATHETIC TINY, I PAID FOR A FULL BUNDLE, I GOT ABOUT 2 DECENT BAGS WORTH OUT OF THE WHOLE THING.
STAY AWAY FROM NEXT LEVEL

/everyone be very careful in pittsburgh, they are known nationally for their police state, ever since the g20 they implemented a police force that is nationally known as the first police state in the country, they are planning on implementing it everywhere else, but since the g20 they kept it.

Just watch your back everyone, the cops are crackin down hardcore.

Be careful in paterson too, there is a law called loitering with intent to commit cds offense, which means you can get arrested/criminal charges just for being in the city (paterson, newark, pretty much anywhere) it doesnt matter if they don't have signs posted, this is just a way for the cops to bust ya even if they don't find anything on you!!!
This is serious, and i know of several people that are facing criminal charges for being in the city with nothing on them!

Hey all! Sure been some fire around lately. Im lovin' it! Paterson has been so on point its not even funny, but I probably just jinxed myself for saying that. TEAM JORDANS, red TRUE RELIGIONs, ALMIGHTYs, NON-STOPs and now HONDA are all 7+ quality shit, and there seems to be plenty of it. And to poster "ptown dope", I totally know what you mean about that bullshit loitering law. I've got hit in Newark before for just being parked in a bad neighborhood with the charge being Loitering In A Known Narcotic Zone. Its complete bullshit I know, but atleast it got thrown out in court, being that I had absolutely nothing on me. Anyways, some new shit.....

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: HONDA/no graphic
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: From my guy with the ALMIGHTYS/RELIGIONS/NONSTOPS and he said this shit is better than all of those. After trying them today I dont agree but theyre definitely better than the JORDANS. Still very good shit. Above average size bags and above average quality. Verrry white ptown standard color D.

Had some Dark Knight's blue on blue with the batman logo in the middle. Were on point last week, now they are garbage. Pretty lame. USA's have been going around as well but they turned to garbage and stayed there.
7UP seems to be pretty much consistently good. I cannot complain about it
Haven't been around in a minute though. Glad to see the threads still moving along smoothly

Dark Knight
Batman logo graphic
Blue stamp/Blue bag like everything we get over here in DE
Two days ago: 6.5/10
Today: 2.5-3/10
Quantity is the same though, I wonder what happened. (6/10) Decent good sized for what is around here (prolly nothing compared to up north a lil bit)

7-UP
just the seven up logo
Blue/Blue
Quality: 6.5/10 consistent
Quantity: 5/10

USA
American Flag runnin through it sort of.
Last week: 5/10
This week: 1.5/10
Loaded up 5 and only got off e for like a half hour. So pissed. Luckily I'mma be reimbursed for that cause I'm such good peoples.

Wilmington, DE

BTW it's IV. I guess that's the new deal now, sayin how you use...
--Peace!

and if u think my ratings are high... i go to paterson and newark too, im familiar with most stamps everyones been talking about.... we go to the bronx for quality assurance, and legal safety. its worth the extra money! ask lacey...

What's this quality assurance and legal safety you speak of in the BRONX?

You have quality assurance in any of the big cities in Jersey. So, maybe it's more of a legal thing, because I know NJ is notorious for the cops and harsh drug possession penalties, but what's the difference in NYC? Being stuck in Central Processing sucks balls.. I've had friends arrested for drugs/works in NYC.