• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Oh jarett, jarett, jarett...why are you always such a dick to everyone??? Was your daddy mean to you when you were little? Are you trying to compensate for something you may be lacking? You are the biggest dick sizer i have ever seen omg its awful. You're right about the 1/3rd of the bag thing, but you're always soooooo harsh. Why the attitude? Can't we all just get along? Wowww.

I used to think Jarett was an asshole too. Then we talked on the phone a few times and he turned out to be a really nice guy. Sometimes it is hard to gauge the tone of ones comments in these forums.

Non stop red stamp gone to hell also.....

Hey people bad news again, The newest batch of TEAM JORDAN stamps is abosoulute crap and very cut, the red NON STOP and alos the blue NON STOP all are the same product as in the JORDAN bags jsut diffrent names. Everyone beware that all 3 of these satmps have gone to hell and are super super cut and they are absolute garbage. They are all powder not a flake in sight at all, very dissapointed and annoyed that this happend again. Just a heads up to all stay away from the bags metioned above cause they are nothing but shitty product that is a waste of money. After spending over $200 gettignt these crappy bags I finanly caught a nod after using 15 of them in a row. STAY AWAY GARBAGE WASTE OF $$$$$$$$$!! To everyone that knows all the bags metioned use to be really good dope last week but this week this batch is crap, maybe this has to do with Friday the 13th and bad luck, but i really doubt it I think is greediness on the damn suppliers part spreading bullshit out into the streets for us junkies. Later people and be safe. hopefully if you cop sumthin this weekend u have better luck and find that fire if you do post it on here so we can all be informed. PEACE

After doin some of the brick of JORDANs that I got yesterday, ya'll were right. Except 2 of the 5 buns were the good ones from weeks back and the other 3 were shit! That is very odd to me as i figured the beat ones were coming from different people. Very disappointed to find out that im stuck with 30 bags of shit.

Little 6 bag sampler of a new stamp
City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: CRANK/lightning bolt graphic
Quality: 4/10
Quanity: 7/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Whats going on people?!? 3 weeks of bomb stamps all over Ptown and now 3 beat prints in a row. I hope this aint the beginning of a unlucky cold streak.

**NOTE TO ALL POSTERS OF THE STAMP THREAD:**

This is NOT a social thread. The only types of posts we allow in this thread are those rating bags of dope. Do not post about a certain dope area thats "hot", do not try to give out your AIM screen name or email, and do not request others to PM you, or you will end up with a warning or infraction. EVERYONE, please read the first post of this thread. This is a very serious thread and rules are going to be enforced to the fullest.

Also, for all the new posters and those who have forgotten, please check out the proper method of rating which can be found in the first post. Do not just post "oh ya i had ___ stamp, it was good" or "stamp ___ is a 9". Please properly rate your stamps.

I agree with the last part. the first post in this thread contains the blank format for a reason. Simply copying and pasting and then filling it in gives all important info. and its easy while keeping everything all uniform.
But.. I think that details of the area containing the said stamp are important and in certain inctances belong in this thread along with all the other information. For instance if spot A has the king kong stamp, a solid 5 and spot B has a fire stamp say 730 virus, but when I read the recent posts before copping the last person said the 730 virus corner is hot that would totally change my decision. The location that you cop a specific stamp at has alot to do with the stamp. Same with people, I won't(maybe dead last resort) fuck with a dude because he wants me to walk into the PJs and meet him in a stairwell upstairs. Hell no. So if i was going to get a stamp and looked on the site and heard about it having heat its the same as hearing its cut bad or whatever. I really appreciate the people who take the time to inform others about the fuzz. I mean wouldn't that be a form of harm reduction? IDK all im saying is that I feel that details on the location of the stamp, especially having to do with the law, are important and just as big a part of a stamp as it quantity or packaging. SO therefore I would like to see people giving info about the spot that they copped. I understand you cannot give the exact location and all that, but if someone can tell us about what they encountered without sourcing or w/e I think it should be allowed.
Just my .02 and criticisms and comments are welcome(no pm but AIM)
and no disrespect to the mods or w/e but I felt strongly enough about how it has helped me that I brought it up.
Stay safe yall

The rules are clear, you can post what city you copped it in, but nothing more specific. Posting more than that could be considered sourcing. What is said off of the site though is totally your business. You wanna warn someone off of the site be my guest, but when you're posting on here you're going to have to follow the rules. -Thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jarett, jarett, jarett...why are you always such a dick to everyone??? Was your daddy mean to you when you were little? Are you trying to compensate for something you may be lacking? You are the biggest dick sizer i have ever seen omg its awful. You're right about the 1/3rd of the bag thing, but you're always soooooo harsh. Why the attitude? Can't we all just get along? Wowww.

wo wo wo - why everyone always say that shit - i really come off wit n attitude? i guess im just str8 to the point wit some shit. really didnt mean ne harm on it str8 up. and i def. dont dick size. i been struglin tryina get off shit for a min now cuz im bout to hit probation from my raid 6 months bak...and the last thing im tryina do is dick size believe me. im havin hard enuff time gettin off this fuckin rig as it is to worry bout that. honestly was just tryina save some ppl some loot and come on seriously - a third of a bag ----- c o m e o n. we are supposed to be rating these stamps accurately and if u dont have a daily habit or a big tolerance - before rating a stamp it shud be known and put out there. i appologize to anyone who thought i came off strongly on em; its not wat im here for. and i can honestly name at LEAST 5 BL'ers who personally kno me and know for a FACT that i do watever i can to help ppl out and go out of my way to be nice; u cant tell someones tone of voice from a typed post. i guess im very sarcastic and joke alot and i guess that without the expression prolly seems like a dick remark - but honestly thats not my motive and i AM NOT tryina be an asshole by anymeans. tru story-

good looks sin- u ma ni**a

Just a lil update...I went down (Paterson of course) and ended up copping the red True Religions w/ the horseshoe graphic and guess what? Surprise, surprise...they're the same bullshit that's in the new batches of blue Team Jordans and the red Non Stops. All are extremely powdery light tan dope imposters. Arghhhh! W. T. F. Seriously? again? Come onnnn. Shiiihitty. Grrrarggghh. pfst. ughh. bleh. So I guess I'll use the correct rating format...I'm so pissed off that I got ripped again that I dont even know if it's worth the effort, but oh well.

They're all the same, so I'm not wasting the space. They don't deserve it. Fuckers. I'm only a little bitter. Just a little.

Color: Red / Blue / Red&Blue (diff bags, not multi)
Name/Graphic: True Religion / Team Jordan / NON STOP
Quality: 2.5/10
Quanity: 4/10
ROA: IV
Notes: See rant above. I can tell they're the shitty ones once I get them bc of the rubberbands...they used the slightly smaller ones for the shitty batches. These rubberbands ONLY come on the shitty batches for some reason. Coincidence? Hmm. Why does this keep happening with good stamps lately? I was so happy when everything was fire and the shitty run was over.....guess I got spoiled, but it really shouldn't be like this. Wish the stamps could be consistent and shitty ones had different names. Sucks bc there's no way to know since they're def from the same ppl and are the same color, same stamp, same everything - except for those mysterious small rubberbands. Weird. Anyone else notice that? Oh well. Watch out for these - hopefully you're luckier than I am and get the good batches.

Happy Friday the 13th. Yeah...reallllllllll happy. Peace.:p

Last edited:
Giving Paterson a break for a minute

City: Plainfield, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: SPRITE/no graphic
Quality: 6.5/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: A welcomed relief after 5 days of copping bullshit in Ptown. Above average size bags, tan colored, really grainy looking D.

Stamp: no writing on the package but they're Air Jordan
Graphic: the air jordan logo in red
ROA: Sniffed
Quality: 7/10 real solid shit. My buddy IVs and he said the rush was excellent and that he needed to cook the dope
Count: 6/10
Packing: 4/10
Color: cocoa powder brown
Overall Score: 7/10
Comments: This was the best shit I've had since I relapsed a month ago.

Stamp: BLACKJACK
Graphic: 5 cards arranged like you would hold a poker hand
ROA: I sniffle my shizzle
Quality: 6/10 a little above average
Count: 7/10 nice sized bags
Packing: 4/10
Color: sandy tan
Overall Score: 6.5/10
Comments: Not bad again. I liked the Air Jordan's better but if I copped dope like this everytime I'd be a happy man.

City: Atlanta
Color: White
Name: Snowman
Quality: 9/10
Quantity: 9/10

my source has been falling off alot after those good Therapy bags came out.

sp here it is

king kong, head capo, drag me to hell, knock out

all of these are like a 5 or six. ok shit but definitely not fire but ok average dope that will get it done.

later folks

blank blue bags this shit is straight rawwwwwww chunks
quality- 9
quantity- 5
IV
white bag with MUD stamp
quality- 6.5-7
quantity- 7
IV
same D as the blank blues but cut
northwest PA

Got something good from P-town yayyy:

Color: purple
Name/Graphic: DEATH PROOF
Graphic: a cartoon-y looking cat w/ its back in an arc shape
Quality: 7.5/10
Quanity: 5/10 average
Notes: Was very relieved to see the D was nice and white and flakey when I poured it out and not that tannish powder bullshit I've been seeing. Mixed up nice and beer-like. Good rush. The rubberbands were the regular ones, not the smaller ones that were on the BS dope...i dont know if that's a coincidence, but I dont think so..

Overall, very pleased :)

Last edited:
Stamp: TARGET
Quality: 8/10 EXCELLENT
Count: 7/10
Packing: 6
Color: White/off-white

I haven't posted on this thread in months.....partly because of the bickering but also cause I have nothing new to offer as I'm still getting the same fire stamp since January (with the exception of a 2-wk period in early summer when shit was stuck together).

I see the NJ game continues to be inconsistent which is why I looked elsewhere and found consistency in NYC. To all the people who are having problems finding consistent shit, branch out! There are dozens of dope spots in the tri-state area and there is good and bad in every dope city in NJ, NY & PA. Just need to find the source thats coming correct. For me, I had to break out of my daily Newark/Irvington trek and try NYC. For you maybe its trying a different block in the city you already cop in. But don't settle for bullshit.

there are DEFINITELY still good True Religions still out there. i was real weary of grabbin em today but about 6 of my dudes were all bein beat prolly cuz the rain; and my last dude had em n i said fuck it i just wanted to grab n dip 2day. still flaky and not cut to hell, still mixed up clean and not milky. still pretty good.

dont be scurreeeddddd just gotta find the rite connects that dont reup wit that bullshit.

stay safe. 1.

I hate how both of my dudes in pittsburgh STILL have garbage; I need to find new connects but my only other friend who does H also only knows my two connects. This sucks, I don't want to be stuck with more garbage and no rushes tomorrow. They got them shitty 95-souths and this poweredge crap.

stamp: poweredge
quantity: 4/10
quality: 2/10
comments: D:

Stamp:FAST & THE FURIOUS
Graphic: none
ROA: sniffle da shizzzzzzle
Quality: 8.5/10 this dope is official
Count: 7/10
Color: flaky tan like sand at the beach
Packing: 6/10 neat
Overall Score/Comments: 8/10 legitimate NJ fire. I coppeed this off an old connect from the New Brunswick scene.

STAMP NAME: True Religion

Color: purple

Graphic: buddah playing guitar

quanity: 6

quality: 6

other: good get the job done D

STAMP NAME: D O A

Color: Green

Graphic: NONE

Quanity: 6

Quality: 6

Other: Same as True Religion for the most part, maybe a tad better..

STAMP NAME: Coca Cola

Color: Green

Graphic: none

Quanity: 5

Quality: 7

Other: Good above avg shit..

jeez the TRUE RELIGION stamps with the buddha playin guitar have been around for months!!! If anny of you cop in New Brrunswick look for Fast & The Furious BLACKJACK or a no name stamp with the AIR JORDAN logo in red. Those three are all very good.

chicago

graphic- yellow crowns
color- blue
quality- 6
quantity- 8 anywhere from .2 - .4 in the sal buck bags
packing- 8 once or twice had a leek when i unstappled a few from each other but otherwise appropiate size packaging and stappled in good spot near top (only staplled shitty those 2 times) to prevent tampering
powder color- fluffy white
cut- milk thissle and dorman
comments- For the massive amount you get for the price it is the best buy in the city right now that i am aware of... one bag does as good as 2 1/3 through 4 of most bags. GREAT SNIFFING DOPE that lasts 4-6 hours while most only last me about 2 hours. BUT it is not good for banging cause it gives an intense rush foir a short time and then not much legs. Plus there is something in there that makes you feind for more even while high kind of how coke does and ALOT of people have made the same obseravtion but we dont think it is coke
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Southside Chicago
Line- BOTTOM LINE
color- pink
quality- 8 (sometimes as low as 6 sometimes as high as 9)
packing- 7 standard stpled bag that is good size for amount
quantity- 6 (inconsitant but usually would rank at 9, 6 nscause of the inconsitancy) REALLY GOOD FOR SHOOTING BUT NOT TOO GOOD FOR SNIFFING

forgot to add my main ROA is sniffing. I shot once or twiuce a month tops. Was an IV user on and off for a few years but have had a needle phobia and usually needed help hitting myself. plus tracks show SUPER BAD on me so I weighed the hastle to get the increased high 9as in buying carying needles/works with the extra charges they carry if you dont have an il needle card, hittiong a vien, the stigma of shooting in certain circles, the worse physical withdrawl which i get pretty bad withdrawl from sniffing nowadays, the fact that oly certain dope cooks right, the scars and visual blemishes fropm bagning, the pain etc) and now almost never shoot unless havent in a while with one exception. NOT to mention i usually shop oon the westside of chicago where they cater to sniffers whereas southside dope is more for banging.