• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Hey people, After coppimg lots of Bullshit over this past weekend I finnally came across somthing good worth posting about. These bags are great and get you super high, The only weird thing about these was that the stamp color on these was BROWN, That is somthing thats a first for me, i have been using and copping in paterson for over 5 years never have seen heard or come across a brown stamp, I was a bit weary buying these cause the wierd stamp color, But i did and was pleasntly suprised.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: BROWN- 1st time ever for this color stamp in all my years of copping, Im sure lots of others can relate and agree that brown is not included with the usual color of stamps that go around.
Name/Graphic: AUDI LOGO/WITH THE FOR CIRCLES
Quality: 8/10 these bags are amazing they are some great fire product off the streets of paterson. They are nice and white and flakey like good dope should be, I am very impressed, IMO these are a bit better than the purple DEATHPROOF from a few days ago.
Quantity: 5.5-6/10- The count on these varied some were bigger than others but all were nice sized no complaints on the count.
ROA: Snorted
Other: Get these bags while they are out there they are awesome, Dont be weary about the brown stamp as i was, Grab as much as you can of this shit dope this good only comes around once in a blue moon, I havnt had dope this strong for at least the past month. I wish i had copped more than the 2 bundles I got, I def know where I going tom to get me more of this fire, I may not be able to afford a real AUDI but this one I will buy till there is no more and I go broke, LOL.

Later people and be safe. Peace :)

i absolutely disagree with posters before about the new AUDI bags that dropped bout less than a week ago. Altho they are clean, no res, iced tea mix, nice dark clean ass dope, it just lacks a hard rush like ALOT of other dope out tha hood's been. I have gotten literally over 10 different better stamps by 2 points on the scale recently compared to these. and altho they are decent good ol dope; just is not anyhting special and i feel like someone with a daily, more serious IV habit to rate these.

Hood - Paterson
Stamp - Audi - Brown color with Audi Rings Logo
Quality - 5/10 - actually being generous here; from wat it takes me with other bags to get a nice hard rush with mild pins n needles; these bags did nothing; had to up dope 25% to get desired rush. just plain old average at BEST. mediocre at BEST.
Quantity - 5/10 - Some Small, Some Decent.
Other - Was kinda tricked on this one; first my man tells me he got Ferrari; and dudes rating was decent on em here; altho not an IV'r; so i go to grab em he comes wit these; they looked all good; white n flaky real nice solid lookin everyday lookin fire; and mixed up just the exact same but did not produce a rush to bak it up; and legs also sucked. oh well; used to these moonwalks, next levels, and unrated's.

Moonwalk,
Next Level,
Unrated

All still a STEADY 8.5 (MJ's) 9 (N.L) and 8 (U.R)

GO COP THESE. I heard that Overdose is bak in the mix and is fire again??? My man who used to have em aint been havin em but im on a mission to find those again, they are rite up there with the stamps that are fire and around too; and i havent had OD in a good months or two; would like to taste that dope again; just a matter of a few days till it comes around

STAY SAFE, AND HIGH...

... BYE

about my last review.....

went there today, and got some that were stamped legible. i have every reason to believe its the same exact stuff, i guess today we just got ones that were packaged before there ink pad dried up 8)

they are called cardiac arrest. text printed, along with a graphic of a heart. not like <3 kind of heart, more like a medical text book heart. a realistic one.

if you come across these, check them out. i rate a 7.5ish for quality. and i'm a daily IV user, so i think thats a accurate rating.

Camden

Nitro - Wide blue bag, red text, no logo, wide ziplock.
These people are starting to fuck with us. :X
Quality: 7.5 (was about a 3)
Quantity: 3-5 (was about an 8 )

Ugh, they started half-filling the bags but cutting it less or got a new correct batch. So basically you need to shoot twice as much, and they just know we'll all buy twice as many, and they can get away with it. If they were full, it'd be on the verge of fire, and a solid choice all around.

Da Source is STILL waiting for stock. They're still out there selling powder, and every day they say 'maybe tomorrow, its lookin good yo' about the D. With hundreds of people coming by looking for it every day, you'd think they'd do whatever they can to step on the gas a little.

:pCamden Garbage List:p
Bullet
Life Support
Flatline

I wish that hood would get their shit together, I really don't want to be fucking around in Philly. 8)

Last edited:
fast and furious

stamp- fast and furious
quality-6
quantity-6
these are really fucking good for whats been going around lately, but if it was before this garbage scam i would be disappointed getting these but i was super geeked that they were real and legit. but for the other post of these there definitely no 9.

TRUE RELIGION'S
stamp- true religion with the Buddha on them like the old green ones
quality-5
quanity-5

Last edited:
Supposedly there was a huge heroin bust in the range of 165lbs. which means there will be lots of garbage floating around. So it'd be nice if everyone would list some stamps they have gotten recently that are total garbage. Here's mine...

MONSTER
ALLSTAR
GAME OVER

Out of those three it is worth noting that Monster is real but very weak. Allstar and Game Over were totally bunk

here's my garbage list cuz Ive gotten plenty recently:

4 play
oreo in a blue bag
yo gotti's- these actually had dope in them but i give them a 1
mailboxes
DOA the ones with the really big DOA with no grenade in the o the good DOA text were smaller with a grenade for the o
FRANK LUCAS'S
stay highs
Last Run
Sprites
easy pickings

Last edited:
***REALHOAX: man i shoulda listened to you about those red XXX stamps. I took a chance on my guy saying that hes had no complaints so far and went down and grabbed 2 buns of it. Big mistake. Yesterday I had the single worst day of my life! I went to paterson two times(!) and each time bought shit that wasnt even shitty D, but completely fake D instead. The red 48HOUR and the red XXX are the EXACT same "dope". I dont shoot anymore so i can only tell my experience with sniffing them. My nose and sinuses still hurt badly today from doing that shit last night, followed by massive sinus and nasal irritation with intermittent nose bleeds. WTF is all i can say. Ive never bought fake shit once let alone TWICE in one day from 2 different people on 2 different sides of the city!

STAY AWAY from red 48HOUR and red XXX

Name/Graphic: XXX and 48 HOUR
Color: both red in color with no graphic
Quality: 0.00/10
Quantity: 5/10
Notes: Light tan "D", massive nasal pain and irritation. Not even slightly real as in a 1/10 but instead COMPLETELY FAKE as in 0/10. For your nose/body's sake and health- STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE

***REALHOAX: man i shoulda listened to you about those red XXX stamps. I took a chance on my guy saying that hes had no complaints so far and went down and grabbed 2 buns of it. Big mistake. Yesterday I had the single worst day of my life! I went to paterson two times(!) and each time bought shit that wasnt even shitty D, but completely fake D instead. The red 48HOUR and the red XXX are the EXACT same "dope". I dont shoot anymore so i can only tell my experience with sniffing them. My nose and sinuses still hurt badly today from doing that shit last night, followed by massive sinus and nasal irritation with intermittent nose bleeds. WTF is all i can say. Ive never bought fake shit once let alone TWICE in one day from 2 different people on 2 different sides of the city!

STAY AWAY from red 48HOUR and red XXX

Name/Graphic: XXX and 48 HOUR
Color: both red in color with no graphic
Quality: 0.00/10
Quantity: 5/10
Notes: Light tan "D", massive nasal pain and irritation. Not even slightly real as in a 1/10 but instead COMPLETELY FAKE as in 0/10. For your nose/body's sake and health- STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE

It seems like there are more posts than ever just like yours. junkies like us can't afford to get beat. I really feel like this fake shit is due to the massive 165lbs bust. Just to give you guys an idea of how big that is, in 2008 the total amount of heroin taken off the street by NJ was 300lbs. We're in for a few months of bunk shit floatin around.

Supposedly there was a huge heroin bust in the range of 165lbs.

do you have some kind of newspaper article or DEA report to reference this to, or is it just 'word on the street'?

just curious, i dont always believe what the brothers say about this kind of thing, and find media articles and their details interesting. thats very big, and find it hard to believe those numbers if its just rumour on the block.

honestly, they usually dont import amounts that big at once for fear of getting caught. its a little to many 'all your eggs in one basket' kind of number... most importers know swallowers are the way to go too... that would be way to big of a investment to put in one place, and use one method to smuggle. they'd usually spread that out, not only in different methods, but even send it through different airports, ports, etc.

Looks like its time for a break ! Got nitro again in CMD and some of these were so freakin small i barely got high..........the H isnt bad , just the kind of bags that should be twice as big as they are

ink color - red
name - birthday sex
graphics - none
tan powder
quality and quantity, both 5

nothing special but had a real strong flavor , too bad it wasnt as strong as it tasted :\

Haven't posted here in awhile. Been too busy nodding =]

So here's what i've gotten in the last few weeks:

Beat it - Purple letters Beat It with Michael Jackson picture
quality 5/10
quantity 5/10
Just your average dope these were going around like hell I mean everyone had the same exact bags and it all had the same white dope

Ferrari - red with horse logo
quality 6.5-7/10
quantity 6/10
These are above average and they're fuckin good! Grab them if you can

Fame - Green
quality 7/10
quantity 6/10
Dark gray looking dope. very high quality. again grab these up if you can

Audi - audi circles and the letters Audi all in brownish red
quality 5/10
quanity 7/10
filled almost to the fold these bags are average quality but the amt makes up for them. eggshell white dope like the ferrari but not as potent

Playstation 3 - blue letters sloppy stamping and more paper-like stamp bags. sloppy taped with some of them
quality 5/10
quantity 4/10
these bags are pretty flimsy, not the best quality not the worst but the amt of dope is pretty pitiful. less than a qtr fold filled

S550- blue stamp
quality 3/10
quantity 5/10
Garbage, steer clear of these buggers

My man is stationed in the Bronx but he goes to Paterson, NJ every other day to cop. He says he can cop in the Bronx but he prefers Paterson b/c the best dope comes from there end of story.