• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Camden used to always have fire. whats goin on ? Shit near AC sucks. ANyone in either those areas ?
only good ones in camden recently were NIGHTMARE .

yo i copped those blue def jams in the burgh yesterday. the there was a picture of a record on them. quality was an 8 as well as quantity( i gave these to a couple sesoned users and they agree). also pretty neat packaging.
i grabbed some red mercedes about an hour ago and they are just average as far as quality quantity and neatness. I just started reading and posting on here. I have been doing oc's for about ten years and taking Opana 40mg for about a year now Just recently started messing with stamps so i would appreciate anyones feedback or critisism if my ratings don't seem right,PEACE

Team jordan has gone to hell!!!

hey people there is a new batch of TEAM JORDAN out and they suck they are cut alot and very shitty product rate them 3/10 There is very little dope in them if any, they dont compare at all to the TEAM JORDANS from early last week. Stay away from them they are crap and waste of $$$!!

I only go to Camden. I'd say Da Source is the best bet. Always at least a solid 7/10 on quality and consistent quantity too. It's somewhat of a hot spot, but always worth getting when it's there.

yea da source is some good shit. you ever been to the day and night spot?

Pittsburgh be careful, the difference between the two true religion bags isn't as big as I thought it would be from reading this forum. The green ones with the buddah on them are not as good as the red ones with the true religion horseshoe. The green ones I'd give a four for quality and the red ones a six. The dope is alot whiter in the green ones as well.

The i95 south, white bag, blue stamp are along the same line with the green true religions, for a user like me, a colossal waste of money. I've been sticking with the lucky 13s as well as the wasteds, which just appeared yesterday.

Wasted - white bag, black stamp with an interesting font used for the word. A halloweenie looking font, like "creepy" off 1001fonts.com, if you're a font nerd. They are packaged well.
Quality- 8/10
Quantity- 6/10
Location- the 412
ROA- IV, 10
Like I mentioned above, I've been sticking with these during this somewhat drought or sudden influx of garbage into Pittsburgh. They are good, the best around, but strangely not from the northside. It's too bad this site frowns on open communication between posters; we could probably help eachother more than just a warning about what's good or garbage. Anyway, I'm just hoping those presidents in the blue bags or the Chevys to return. Ha.

What color are these new JORDANs that apparently blow? Cuz i just got a brick this morning of JORDANs this is my third time grabbing them and its still on that 7-8 level. Are they not blue stamp anymore?

Tried a bun also of this shit DEATHPROOF today

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: DEATHPROOF/cant make out graphic
Quality: 6/10 a lil better than average
Quantity: 8/10 big fatties all tha way thru
ROA: Snorted
Notes: better than that HOT SAUCE I had the last few days. Wheres my ALMIGHTYs and HONDAs at!?!?!

What happen to CMD, everything around there just fell off the map.

Transformers/GI JOE/Terminator
(All same owner)
Qual: was a 8 now 6-at most
Quan: 5-7

Nothing good at all nemore

CMD is ight still, you just got find a good spot. there is some really good stuff out there but there is a lot more bullshit that is at a lot of sets. that set has fell off, people are using to much cut and not enough D.

Be careful not of the difference in those goofy bags, but because the task force seems to be filling quotas like addicts smoking squares.

I've done the kiss my asses, I'd give em a 6/10 and the A+'s an 8/10. Those A+'s were fire, if you can get the same batch, buy up.

and no, task force is not only out on Thursdays, i'm sorry you have been so misinformed. they are out all day, everyday. usually in high drug trafficking areas or watching places where folks have complained of drug deals taking place. Sorry i couldn't just PM you back, I'm not a "greenlighter" yet, whatever that means. Seems pretty ridiculous to limit private messages, especially when its a response.

*this is not a social thread, nor is it a place to give out your email or AIM. That could be considered sourcing in this thread and will not be tolerated. Do not post that again or you will be getting a warning. I highly suggest you read the rules of this thread found in the first post before posting again. -Thizzer*

Last edited by a moderator:
yo i copped those blue def jams in the burgh yesterday. the there was a picture of a record on them. quality was an 8 as well as quantity( i gave these to a couple sesoned users and they agree). also pretty neat packaging.
i grabbed some red mercedes about an hour ago and they are just average as far as quality quantity and neatness. I just started reading and posting on here. I have been doing oc's for about ten years and taking Opana 40mg for about a year now Just recently started messing with stamps so i would appreciate anyones feedback or critisism if my ratings don't seem right,PEACE

What up dude. I did OC 80's for a while and Opana 40's. I'd say an OC 80 snorted is equal to about 3-5 bags of good (5-6 rating) diesel snorted. An opana 40 is about the same. A few months ago I was snortin 10 bags at a time just to catch a high. One day i picked up some OC 80's and I had to do 3 to feel anything. Around the same time I copped some Opana 40's and 2 of them cured the dope sickness but barely got me high. You'll notice that with dope your tolerance is going to skyrocket rapidly. With pills my tolerance climbed at a much slower pace. I've been told by my drug counselor that this is due to the changing quality of dope. One day it's strong, one day it's weak. Thereis no consistency like there is with pills. If you keep doing dope, pills will become obselete. Well, they did for me at least. Be safe and try to avoid going to the needle. Very few people come back from an IV habit. Good luck and be safe.

Doa

City or state stamp was copped in: New Ark ...uhh returning back to the bricks from philthy and my hometown just cant turn down the deals and proper product
Stamp name:DOA
Stamp Color:text
Stamp Graphic (if any):none, just plain thin text, close together letters. a very simple stamp. Its not the skull and crossbones DOA(which I had)nor the grenade(just heard of)
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:pretty flaky not super white not dark at all tho. mixes up lighter gold in small 1-2or3 bags but gets pretty dark almost lighter icetea in 5+ kinda weird..:? prolly just me only had em few hours maybe
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: stamp is placed all over the rectangle, a few light ones but from what Ive seen nothing horrible. fold and tape and pretty nice.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):some 4 all the way to some6maybe6.5/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):5-5.5/10 pretty solid and some may say more I hate my tolerance
ROA: IV, intranasal/sniffed, smoked, etc. well i dont sniff shit anymore and its that jerz shyt so i aint fuckin smokin it subtract adn do the math.
Other comments:Had some legs, decent rush. product looked nice and neat but the quantity ranged all over the board. you can tell this was product from someone steady who knows what they doin. add another DOA stamp to the trilogy? I think at least ive seen three DOAs now.
Id say its a safe bet don't be mad if dude serves you this gets the job done plus a LIL ...but I would personally try and seek out somethin a little more UHH special! ?:D

**NOTE TO ALL POSTERS OF THE STAMP THREAD:**

This is NOT a social thread. The only types of posts we allow in this thread are those rating bags of dope. Do not post about a certain dope area thats "hot", do not try to give out your AIM screen name or email, and do not request others to PM you, or you will end up with a warning or infraction. EVERYONE, please read the first post of this thread. This is a very serious thread and rules are going to be enforced to the fullest.

Also, for all the new posters and those who have forgotten, please check out the proper method of rating which can be found in the first post. Do not just post "oh ya i had ___ stamp, it was good" or "stamp ___ is a 9". Please properly rate your stamps.

Stamp: 745
Graphic: a handgun, shaped like a 9mm
Quality: 6/10
Count: 3/10 smaller bags, which leads me to believe that with an average count it'd get better quality ratings
Packaging: 5/10 average
Overall: after the game over bags i was happy to be high.

were yours folded 'smaller' then normal? as in folded 5 times instead of 4, making the package a little smaller? im just wondering if we're talking about the same ones, because the ones i had, if you notice, i rated the quantity much higher. however i took that with a grain of salt before opening because of the smaller style of packaging.

scroll down from your post and see mine.

City or state stamp was copped in: brooklyn, ny
Stamp name: high end
Stamp Color: blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): uppercase, bold letters, two words
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: medium tan, like the sand at the jersey shore. sticks to the bag, scraped them later for a decent shot.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: wide bags. stamped, folded, taped consistently and professionally. they're all the same.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8, whoa, always worth the extra travel time
ROA: IV, mixes very dark. if multiples in one shot, will be very dark brown, almost black. i dont need multiples though, two at most.

these have been consistent, and the neighborhood has had them for quite a while now, maybe 5-6 months. he also has (and has had since ive known of him) 'blue magic'. which is in just plain blue bags. those are darker brown powder, and almost have a 'peanut butter' smell to them. they are also very good, but just a little under par to the high ends. i would give a review, but it may not be completely accurate, as i have not gotten them since these high ends have been available. which i revisited just yesterday.

these high ends are highly sought after in my hometown, causing 'bidding wars'.

I totally agree w/ everyone who're saying the Blue Team Jordans have gone to shit....they're from the same ppl and look exactly the same, but the d is completely different. The new batch is fucking straight powder..no flakes at all. I copped 12 buns and out of that, one of the bricks plus one bundlewas the fire batch, but the rest was straight garbage. I usually shoot 3-4 at a time, but with these, I had to do 8 or 9 to get a decent rush going. Sucks. I'd ratethem a 3, being generous. Def be careful and dont go spending all your money on these now - I'd test it first before buying to make sure its the good batch. Oh...and there were like 4 empty bags thrown in with the fresh brick. Weird/Shitty. Blahhh.

About to go down to Ptown to get some red True Religions w/ the horse shoe. Hopefully these are still ok, considering how lately all the stamps that start out great end up going to crap at the later batches. I thought the garbage streak was over. Why the fuck do these suppliers do that shit???????? Idiots.

If anyone has had these (red True Religions w/ horseshoe logo) and they were garbage, PLEASE let me know ASAP!!!

Just had to add my two cents...Sorry for being off topic mods...

Not doubting this isn't a law. I've heard of similar things, but I don't know anyone that's been charged with it. Cops use it as an empty threat for a search or some shit. But honestly, any good lawyer would get that thrown out of court it's ridiculous. That shouldn't even be a law. How do they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you were "LOITERING with the INTENT OF COMMITTING A CDS OFFENSE"

Sounds like a loophole law, just like you said. But I think it's a bunch of bullshit that can be beat in any court room. You don't have any drugs on you. You were not spotted buying or selling drugs. Simply because you were walking or driving around a known drug area, they can't charge you with anything. They use it more for probable cause to search you more than anything, but I never heard of anyone getting a criminal charge for it.

This is most definitely a law...the undercovers in the tinted out nissans and minivans and acuras and whatever other cars were there followed me around for like 20 minutes through the whole freaking city - a whole caravan of cars - and i finally pulled over somewhere and got out of the car to pretend to go in a store or whatever bc i was freaked out but the cops called to me and made me come over and they were threatening to charge me with this since they recognized my friend in the car who'd gotten arrested a few weeks earlier. They were saying there's no reason for me to be there and i better never ever go back to that area in paterson ever again...real dicks. Trust me...its for real, but i think its more of a scare tactic sort of thing...just glad i didn't get that ticket!!:\

O yea, wats good okteriffic and velvet973 hope yall holdin it down...ima talk 2 ya's soon and hitup floor 19 before the end of december ight!

Laceyyyy!!! Miss you girl...come thru soon so we can have a 19th fl reunion!! Hellsss yes. Do it. Now. Glad to hear ur doing well tho. I dont know how you deal w/ not using w/ probation and all. Oh...there was this article in the Twnshp Jrnl about heroin in Sussex Cnty...is that the one you were telling me about?? Call E when you see this... xoxo!

Sorry for the long rant
XO

A THIRD OF A BAG??? i guess u have no tolerance - and should rethink ur rating. ide hate for someone with a tolerance to grab some of those bags and realize it takes about 8 of them in a shot to catch a nod...

Oh jarett, jarett, jarett *snip* Can't we all just get along? Wowww.

leave it at that. If you have something else to say thats off topic, take it to PM -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
were yours folded 'smaller' then normal? as in folded 5 times instead of 4, making the package a little smaller? im just wondering if we're talking about the same ones, because the ones i had, if you notice, i rated the quantity much higher. however i took that with a grain of salt before opening because of the smaller style of packaging.

scroll down from your post and see mine.

Hey i picked up two bundles of 745 today and i specifically checked the folding job and my bags were normal w/ four folds. I cop in New Brunswick. You?