• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Dorothy Parker. The Vicious Circle was good!

Last edited:
What's up guys?!

In a good mood tonight which is quite rare usually I'm just a miserable bastard;) haha

Hi blue lighters hello all I got a random ? For all.has any one else ever walked into a chain store and had to like orient your self? like in time and space it happens to me every time I go in wally mart.I get a Spinny feeling and I have to kind of like zooming in on the gmap I have to reorient.

Hi blue lighters hello all I got a random ? For all.has any one else ever walked into a chain store and had to like orient your self? like in time and space it happens to me every time I go in wally mart.I get a Spinny feeling and I have to kind of like zooming in on the gmap I have to reorient.

Depersonalization? Vertigo? Your equilibrium is off and adjusting? I have NO idea haha!

Anyways... Whats up guys? I just joined here after lurking for quite a long time and im feeling chatty :)

Last edited:
Hey Trolleyy, Welcome to BL!

Jhonny,
Is there a sense of panic accompanying this, or just disorientation? I've been in these situations where it comes out of nowhere without any fear involved. Other times, historically when I've had panic attacks and/or dissociative states. Some drug induced, some not just mere trauma being triggered. It could also be inner ear problems, thyroid related, drop in bp, hypoglycemia, or neurological problems.

Or basic sensory overload from lots of stimuli, too much input

Who knows though really? :)

Last edited:
Love Dorothy Parker. The Vicious Circle was good!
If you're talking about the 1994 movie I haven't seen it but if you are speaking of the eclectic group themselves they were (for the most part) great...a semi 'sausage fest' but what's to be expected for that era...she is frank and kinda morbidly awesome isn't she now

You mean to tell us them 200,000 words [or something ridic] was just part 1? 8o

it's a little over 415,000 words :)

and yes that is just part I

I hope for there to be 3 parts, about equal lenght, and if I do accomplish this, it'll be the longest novel in the English language

LOL ^^

Captain how many parts is it? Mention BL!!

for now I am planning at least 3, but 3 would suffice

The novel is set in a speculative dystopian future, so I could incorporate BL into it somehow, although in my novel, the internet is probably going to get completely shut down (alongside most private enterprises), and the reasons why are kind of in depth/far out there, so it's hard to summarize quickly

but thank you for the advice aq <3

It could be related to agoraphobia, the type that is associated with a fear of wide open spaces (basically the inverse of claustrophobia)

the type of agoraphobia I suffer from is not wanting to GTFO my house/off my ass :|

but other than that thought, I'm not sure why you feel this way.

Hopefully you don't forget all us BLosers when you're a famous author :D

Never! :)

I'll travel the TV circuit for a while, do a lot of promotional work, but I'll still jump on BL to post :D

SWIM loves me...

:D
Welcome to the new NMI social thread! The old one can be found here.

Homagawd. $14 for a kebab. Gotta admit it was a decent kebab but. We pay pretty high prices but god damn that is a good feed.

To those new to Bluelight, social threads are basically threads where people from a certain subforum get together, chat, just generally talk and get to know one another. So feel free to come in, say hi and get to know some of the other members. We don't bite, unless you want us to. ;)

Please read the forum guidelines before posting just above the top of this page or found in my signature. Having said that, if you're new here then welcome and even if you're not then come get a kebab, kick back this that, you feel me?
??? I'm lost!???

I've found myself again too - I get lost on occasion but know how to get back… for the most part
I can be of some help :)

If you're talking about the 1994 movie I haven't seen it but if you are speaking of the eclectic group themselves they were (for the most part) great...a semi 'sausage fest' but what's to be expected for that era...she is frank and kinda morbidly awesome isn't she now

Yes, she truly was!

"I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
after four I'm under my host."

Heya Evey,

I'm doin good, off of the opiates now, all forms. How have you been? I have not seen you round here.
I remember you when I joined, I was a mess then… You were very supportive.

Thank you,
Hugs,
Smoky

Heya Evey,

I'm doin good, off of the opiates now, all forms. How have you been? I have not seen you round here.
I remember you when I joined, I was a mess then… You were very supportive.

Thank you,
Hugs,
Smoky

That's ace news. Very pleased for you. Yea you're welcome to PM me anytime. So you enjoying Bluelight?

Evey

I'm enjoying it more so than I thought originally. The site has a lot to offer, especially with my background.

You may pm me as well, anytime.

Smoky <3

Yea it's a good site. I had a lot of help from the Recovery section when I started. They're ace, real caring n understanding.

Plus it's interesting learning about different substances n what-not.

Evey

dude the animals here in my house have no regards for human sleep. "MEOW!" X too many meowing(s). it kept me from sleeping in.
lols but also pickles. i want them. fried pickles specifically. that and french friez. ohh gosh and zuichinni potatoe bake. no... wait icecream no wait all the food in the world hey it's breakfast time =D

ANYWAYS i love yall! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.