• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It lasted a few months

Was dependent again after a week

I believe I have 19 days today

Oh really man I had no clue you were going through this for a couple months I thought things were good with your sobriety. That's good you got 19 days bro how you feeling now? Is the Worst over? Or do you find the intermittent symptoms that seem to last forever the worst part?

You'll get through it man You got lots of support on here but do you have any resources in your area locally to help you get through this? Sometimes the internet isn't enough and you need some human- human interaction.

The symptoms that remain are the worst.

Most of the acute withdrawal is past me

But I keep having awful suicidal thoughts.

I am having human-human interaction and it is helping.

Why hello!!!

It's a lovely freezing morning here on the west coast!! Can't sleep due to this horrific cough and rattling in my lungs.. After a week of this crud, my bestie talked me I to calling the dr in the morn. I think I might have pnemonia ;(

Anyway, haven't been on in almost a month!! Talk about busy busy busy!! Just biding the time till my alarm goes off in 3 hrs, to get ready to go get a thanksgiving emergency food box, the life of being poor as church mice! But we make due ;)..

So yeah.. Super bored! Anyone on by chance who wants a new friend?!?! Hhhhmmmm?!?!?

Oy! So sorry to hear you might have pneumonia… Hope you are feeling better Roobear … :)
It's going around here in Sf.

The sun has finally come out here where I am, so glad, we have had rain for a while but much needed. Off to work… for me.

pneumonia is terrible. whenever i get rhinovirus it turns into bronchitis. so frustrating.

but yeah it's quite cold here (East Coast). we had some snow flurries and i had mixed feelings about it. happy because it was the first snow and it was so pretty, but sad because it is a reminder that summer is long gone for now.

How is everybody doin out there?
Have a good weekend! Sun is out again today. Yay

Erryone should take a trip to sunny Aus its a beautiful spring day 25C atm but the sun has a nice higher UV bite to it so I'm feeling good :)

Heading out tonight!! lets pray I get tonsils deep for the majority of the night, wish me luck

Erryone should take a trip to sunny Aus its a beautiful spring day 25C atm but the sun has a nice higher UV bite to it so I'm feeling good :)

Heading out tonight!! lets pray I get tonsils deep for the majority of the night, wish me luck

Have a spare room? :D Have fun going out!!

Hope erryone is havin a great weekend.

Peace eezy stay breezy says your boy HdoubleODeezy.

-HOOD

<3

For you aq gosh even if we didn't we'd make one for ya =D

Mission success btw everyone ;)

Hi, I'm just goin through it, kratom by my side. Harm reduction is what brought me to BL. I appreciate the honesty that an online group can facilitate, seems important. I have been a musician since 13 when I picked up the guitar. peace-cfz

Last edited:
For you aq gosh even if we didn't we'd make one for ya =D

Mission success btw everyone ;)

:p yay for success!

PS everyone needs to come try my poppy seed tea ASAP. it is amazing. just saying. :D

I can't do PST

My endorphin system is in a permanent state of disrepair and I will be lucky if I ever recover :(

I am sure it is simply heavenly though! :)

Wish I had some poppy seed tea about now. Seems harmless enough :) Seems like I missed the hayday of easy access. So for now only kratom mixed with grapefruit juice (holy shit it's waaaay stronger than in tea form)....Good morning BL I mean afternoon

Hello people of the light!! :)

Greetings, I am a Portuguese Projection! muahaha

Great infos, great people, have been reading for several years, am now converting to active member.

Namasté

Status
Not open for further replies.